New world, new hope.(closed)
Nillik woke up and sighed anouther day in his lonly life with only himself to talk to. The young drow mix walks out of his cave and looks around. Quickly flying over to a tree nearby. He didn't want to get attacked again today he was still sore from the other day but he needs to eat or starve, and starving never was fun. He looked around and quickly flew from tree to tree till he spotted a young deer something seemed off but with his stomach growling the siliver haired male ignored it till it was too late. SNAP! A trap fell from above entangling Nillik. A small group of humans with a elf walked over "it's your last day on the serface drow freak" the elf commentes, a sneer in his voice. Nillik rolls his eyes and lights the net on fire "no not really I don't feel like going below with the other drow it's a touch dark" he spreads his wings and tries to fly away the elf casts a spell and suddenly Nillik vanishes. The elf smirks tired from the advanced spell "then stay on the serface of anouther world if you can."

Nillik blinks as the forest vanishes and huge stone buildings apper all around him. He quickly lands and looks around. He can tell he's in a small space between some of the tall buildings. He peaked out and could only see humans. Not a single elf, shapeshifter or other race. Nillik sighs and tucks his wings in his shirt. It was uncomfortable but didn't hurt. He uses his long hair to hide his pointy ears he notices a human walking into the ally from the behind him he tries to hide the rest of his wings and tail feathers by leaning against the wall.
John was walking in the ally, as his school-bag get open and tear up, all its content fell on the floor. "oh shit! not again!" he grunts. he start to peak his stuff, and dont notice the stange tall silver haired male behind him. a notebook lay far from his reach, and when he turn around to pick it up- he froze. he glance at the tall handsome male with mouth wide open. he forget from the notebook. it wasnt important anymore. only this man was. and his eyes.. oh his eyes...
"Um.. h-hello?" he said, curse himself for his stupidity. he was so shy and nourves that he cant spell any word.
he wonder who is this man.. and what he is doing here?

(hope its ok?)
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Nillik looks at the boy confused. The smaller male is staring at him. "H-hello. why are you staring?" He is certain his wings and tail are hidden. So why is this human staring as him? He sighs and picks up the notebook and hands it to the human male.
John look at the notebook like it was something that not belong to him. he look at the tall male afain and blinked. he snatch the notebook. "t-thanks.. im s-sorry... i never see a human like you.. you so..." john cell phone ring in his poket and surprisingly he return to himself. "school! im late!" he shout and grab his bag and start to turn- and stop. he return to the male. he rise his hand "im John. nice to meet you...?"
He blinks "I'm nillik. What's school?" The male seemed exited and was being very confusing. "How am I different? What was that noise?" This place is scary and new to the drow mix male.
"You dont know what is school?" John smirks. "its where everone going to study when they are young. and this noise was my cellphone. and you different- well, its not that every day i see a tall muscular man with long silver hair" he smile and notice something odd. the male stay attach to the wall. he look at him, figuring what he try to hide. "say, is that silver wings behind you? and a tail?".
Nillik tries to keep his bright orange and yellow wings hidden. "No I don't have silver wings. I'm just new to this place. I'm not from around here" he tries to hide his fear as well.
(Bump)
John was get fund with the guy. "Ok. I have one two classes and i finish school. You can wait for me here and i come to take you to my home. You will love it" he smile at him and tease. "See you later, handsome!" And with that John leave and left Nillik alone.
Nillik blinks and watches the male leave. He sits and waits for the strange human for hours.
John return after few hours and find Nillik waiting for him the same place he left him. "Hi. Sorry i late. Lets go". He offers a hand to Nillik and togather they go to the boy's empty house. "My parents are on vecation. They will return next month. Meantime we have all the house just for us" he said excited.
Nillik looks around "it's nice. Are your parents gone often?" The house is impressive to nillik much better then the cave he was living in.
"Yes they do. Im here all by myself... but i got used to it" he blush. "So make yourself comfortable one the couch while i bring something to drink" john said and return with glasses. "So, you never told me where you come from" John sat beside him on the couch and drink his glass while he listen to Nillik.
Nillik sits on one of the couches and watches the glasses be brought over "I'm from shivan. Where am I? I'm rather lost."
"Where is Shivan? And how did you get to where i found you?" John look at the tall silver man. He feel he hide something from him, and he want to know what and why. He want to get closer to the big male as much as he can. He didnt know why. Just that he had too.
"Tell me your story Nillik. Please. Im here for you" the boy said sincerly.
Nillik looks at the smaller male as he asked for the story. He sighs and stands up. He then opens his large yellow and orange wings "shivan is on anouther world and I was sent here magicly for being diffrent."
John open his mouth wide, in shock. "Wow..im.. its so unreal.. i dont believe it... You so magnificent!" John stand up and reach a hand to touch Nillik's wings. "May i?" He ask him.
Nillik nods and blushes. Pulling his hair back so the human may see the pointy ears "my name is nillik, I'm half drow half Phoenix. I wasn't allowed anywhere for my strange mixture." Each feather seems to produce a strange but gentle heat.
John send hesitante hand and rubb gently his feather's wings. "So smooth. So beautiful." John sigh amazed of how georges Nillik look like. "You are the most beatiful creature i ever know" he smile and face the taller man. "Tell me, what can i do to make you feel good?" He look at his eyes.
Nillik is surprised"uhh you really think I'm beautiful? I'm not scary?" He sits down in shock. "I've been hated all my life for my wings."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,242 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,516 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,214 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8