Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Parker checks “Well I’m not a doctor, but I think you’re about seven centimeters dilated.”
Jackson nods, wincing a little. “Thanks babe..” he said quietly, and he put his legs back together.
The doctor comes inside “Hello I’m Doctor Andrews.” “Oh it’s you boys and from the checkups it’s good to see you again and judging by your attire I guess it’s finally time for you to deliver.”
Jackson smiled, pleased to see a doctor he knew and trusted. “Hey doc!” He greeted, siting up in bed a little. His smile soon turned into a grimace as he had another contraction.
Doctor Andrews looked at that “Oh well it looks like your kids want to come out let me check your dilation and see how long it will take.”
“Yeah thy want out,” he said, spreading his legs apart so the doctor could check.
Doctor Andrews check him “Let’s see I have to say you’re about eight centimeters so you should be ready to deliver quite soon.” “It should also make you feel better that after the first is born in multiples it tends to be easier to deliver the others unless the others are bigger then the first, so after that you’ll need a little more effort with the others.”
Jackson nodded, looking at the doctor over his belly. “I hope the biggest is first,” he said with a worried expression.
Parker goes over to comfort him “Don’t worry you’ll be fine and so will they.”

Doctor Andrews tells them “Alright I’ll come back in about a half hour to check your progress and hopefully you will be able to push around then.” “Page me with this device when the labor feels the most painful because that’s when you should be able to deliver.” He hands them a pager and leaves the room.

(Alright I’m turning in for the night I’ll see you tomorrow.)
Jackson nodded as doctor Andrews told them what to do. "We will.. thanks," he said smiling a little. He turned back towards Parker. "It's going to be a long day.." He groans, running his paws over his belly.
Parker rubs the belly “Hey don’t worry you’re already eight centimeters dilated so you just need to dilate two more centimeters and then you can start pushing.” “Of course we’ll have to page the doctor so he can help you out.”
(Bump)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,129 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,276 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,753 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,005 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,347 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,163 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,956 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg