Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Parker asks “Why don’t you wear one of my paternity shirts I’m taller then you and because I’m almost as big as you in the midsection area it may as well fit over you.” “But I’m gonna give you some advice to my dads are going to love you they’ve said good things about you from what I’ve told them so breath in and try and relax while I go get a shirt for you.”
Jackson nods. “I’d appreciate that, thank you,” he said softly, starting to tug off the tight sweater. He waited patiently for him to return with a top and he did his best to calm down.
Parker comes back inside with a shirt “Here check if it fits if not then sorry to say but you’ll have to go topless.”
“I can’t go topless!” He squeaked as he wrestles on the shirt. Luckily it just barely fit.
Parker chuckled at his reaction “Good job it fits now my dads should be here soon do you have anything else you need or do you wanna go wait for them on the couch?”
“Let’s just go wait? I already made food, house is clean.. I think we’re good,” he said, reaching for his paw.
They rest on the couch when the doorbell rings. Parker goes to answer it and hugs the two people to come “Hey dad pop it’s nice to see you after so long?”

A third lion comes in “Not gonna give any of that love to your big brother.”

Parker hugs him “Scott what are you doing here?”

Scott answers “I wanted to see my baby brother we haven’t seen each other for two years and I just happen to be at dad and pop’s place when they called you.”

His lion dad James says “It’s nice to see you son we wanted Scott here to be a surprise for you your hubby.”

His cheetah dad Sam says “Speaking of him where is your boyfriend?”

Parker goes and gets him “Dads and Scott this is my boyfriend Jackson.”
Jackson shyly came out, both excited and nervous to meet the family. He waved and introduced himself.
He took his place besides Parker, wrapping an arm around him
“It’s nice to meet you all,” he said, looking between all three wild cats. “Parker has told me all about you guys,” he said, smiling. His tail wagged.
James says “Well it’s nice to finally meet my son’s boyfriend.”

Sam says “Yes he was right to you are cute.”

Scott goes over to him “My brother must be pretty smiten with you since you’re both pregnant.”

Parker says “Okay let’s all go sit down and eat Jackson cooked a lot I told him not to and that I could do it since he’s gonna pop in a month and I still got two months before that happens.” He whispers to Jackson’s ear “They seem to like you so far and also watch out for my brother Scott’s nice it’s just he likes to flirt with anyone no matter what even if they’re pregnant.”
Jackson nods at James, pleased to meet him as well. He blushed deeply when he called him cute and glanced at Parker. Any compliments made him happy to hear. “Well would you guys like to have dinner?” He asked happily, leading them over to the table. He cuppped the underside of his heavy belly.
He chuckled softly as Parker told him about his brother Scott. “Alright.. I’ll be sure to watch out for that..” he said quietly.
Sam smiles “Of course my stomach is a pit that needs to be filled.”

Scott goes over to them “I’m famished I’m wondering what you have to eat.” He gave Parker a look over to see him in his pregnant glory he would have continued until his dad smacked him in the back of the head “Ow what was that for?”

James answers “You know why no come on let’s go enjoy food my future son-in law prepared.”

Parker blushed when he called Jackson his future son-in law and did a nervous chuckle “Yeah this is the guy who I like come on let’s go enjoy some food my five cubs are hungry for some food.” He whispers back to Jackson “Watch out when we start eating my dads are gonna give you the “is this guy right for my son” quiz.”
Jackson prepared everybody’s meal, putting it in each plate. He had made meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. He brought each plate to the table in front of everybody and a glass of water as well. He took his spot on his own seat next to Parker and smiled lovingly at him.
“I hope you all like it,” he said happily.
Parker ate happily “As amazing as ever.”

His family all take a bite and enjoy it.

After a couple minutes of eating James finally said “So Jackson what are your intentions with my son?”

Parker blushes “Dad I’m not 16 you don’t need to ask that question.”
Jackson looked up, finding the question odd. They were obviously already living together and this wasn’t a teenage relationship.
“Well.. to stick together and have a family,” he answered softly, looking up at James. He put his fork down.
James smiles “Well then that sounds good enough for me I’m just protective about all my kids wouldn’t want them to be dating some dirtbag.”

Scott speaks “Believe me no matter how old you are he’ll ask that to anyone who’s dating one of his kids.”
Jackson awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. It was a tad weird for him.
“Oh- I can assure you.. I’m not a dirtbag,” he said with a slightly nervous chuckle, glancing over at Parker. He flashed a small smile at his parents and turned his attention back to his meal.
After the meal everyone had a nice time and once the food was done. Both Parker’s dads and Scott left.

Parker turns to Jackson “So how was the meal for you?” “I enjoyed it it’s just my parents could still be embarrassing and of course my older brother had to tell you humilating stories from my past.” He looks down at Jackson’s belly “And how are these three doing are they kicking daddy too much?”
Jackson cleaned up after everyone- doing dishes and putting away food. “A little awkward for me..” he responds honesty. “They were nice people- I’d love to get to know em better, I’m just so shy sometimes,” he said with a little sigh as he put away the last clean dish.
He smiled when he asked about their pups. “They are kicking a lot yeah,” he said with a small chuckle.
Parker went over to kiss Jackson’s belly “Calm down in there okay little ones you three will be out of daddy in a month then two months after that you got five other siblings who are gonna join you.”
Jackson giggled at the little kiss that Parker gave him. “Hmm They’re so excited to come out and see the world I suppose,” he said happily. “How are our cubs?” He asked, reaching over to rub the lion’s belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,106 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,280 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg