Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Parker grins happily “Fine as ever and kicking happily.” “”Right now though is one of the rare times that most of them are asleep.”
“Aww.. our sleepy cubs,” he cooed softly, rubbing the lion’s belly a little.
Parker purrs from the rubs “Those hands of yours are amazing as ever.”
“I’m glad you think so,” he said happily, gently rubbing his belly with his finger tips.
Parker asks him “Could we go to bed I’m actually a little tired?”

(Another time skip to the day Jackson goes into labor?)
“Sure honey,” he said and he walked towards their bedroom. He went to use he bathroom before going to sleep, and he would shower as well.

(Yeah)
Parker and Jackson we’re currently both sleeping together both of their belies stuck out from under the covers. Parker’s belly was bigger then Jackson mostly because he carried more and lion cubs are bigger then the pups.
Jackson had been feeling slightly uncomfortable all day, with little pains that kept coming and going. He blamed it on being very pregnant and sore. At the end of the day, the pair slept together in their bed, but a sharp pain woke Jackson up some his rest. He groaned a little and sat up, holding his belly and waiting for it to pass.
Parker heard the groan and woke up, but he was still very tired “Jackson what are you (he yawns) doing up?”
“Nng.. nothing.. I’m fine,” he mumbled, still holding his belly and lightly rubbing at it. The pups were kicking up a storm upon being disturbed.
Parker yawned again “Okay, but if anything happens wake me up you’re close to your due date and you could go into labor any day now.” Parker leans back in his pillow to fall back asleep.
“Okay.. I will,” he said easing himself back down onto his pillow. He was nervous and didn’t want to go into labor now..
Parker feel back to sleep and wrapped his arms around Jackson to cuddle with him nuzzling Jackson before fully going back to sleep.
Jackson settled back down with his mate and started dozing off. Of course, he was interrupted though. He felt his belly tighten and another sharp pain. “Ohh.. fuck..” he grunted.
Parker is woken up again by the grunt “Jackson are you okay because that’s the second time you’ve woken me up because you’re grunting in pain.” “Tell me the truth do you think you’re in labor?”
Jackson winced, thought for a moment, and nods. “Yeah I think I’m in labor,” he replies.
Parker gets out of bed “Alright you stay here if your water breaks yell for me.” “I’m gonna go get the hospital bag and the car keys.” “Just breath for now remember in and out.” Parker leaves to get that stuff.
“I don’t want my water to break in our bed,” he whined and carefully climbed out, holding onto his belly. He waddled out of their bedroom so he’d be closer to the door.
Parker came back with the hospital bag in hand and the keys in the other “Alright come on let’s get to the car so we can become dads.” Parker felt kicks come from his own stomach and in his late stage the bulges are more prominent and noticeable “Guess my little one are excited for their older siblings to come.”
Jackson whimpered slightly from the discomfort, and leaned against the wall. His pups were kicking a lot and it made his belly shift and bulge in some spots. “Alright let’s go,” he said, starting to get up. He reached over to open the car door. “Heh.. really? That’s cute.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,288 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,353 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,282 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg