Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Parker drives to the hospital and as they’re driving he asks Jackson “How you doing so far does your water feel close to breaking?”
“I feel like there’s a lot of pressure,” he said uncomfortably, rubbing the sides of his swollen belly.
(Sorry I was having dinner.)

Parker eventually makes it to the parking terminal in the hospital “Come on let’s go get to the Paternity ward so you can deliver our cubs.”
(Its all good!”

Jackson nodded, and they parked the car. He unbuckled himself. “We’ll have our babies soon,” he said happily.
Parker put his arm on Jackson’s back to help support it they went into the elevator that leads to the Paternity Ward Parker asks Jackson “So how are those contractions coming do you feel like you’re water is gonna break soon?”
Jackson appreciated the help he got from Parker as they walked into the building. “I’m fine for now..” he said, dreading the arrival of the next contraction. They stepped out of the elevator for a few steps and then Jackson stopped. “Oh shit..” he mumbled, feeling a weird pop, and his water broke.
Parker noticed the water and picked him up and when they reached the receptionist desk “Excuse me my fiancé is in labor and his water just broke can you please get him a room.”

The receptionist answers “I’ll page a doctor and tell them so they could get a room ready for him for now I’m afraid you’ll have to wait in the waiting room.” “I’m sorry today is a busy day so just please be patient.”
Jackson groaned through another contraction and held onto Parker while he requested a room. “How long do you think the wait will be?” He asked, tightly holding Parker’s arm. His pants were soaked and he was miserable.
The receptionist answers “About 10 minutes I’ll try paging a doctor though see if we can get you in a joint delivery room.”
Jackson nods. “Okay thanks..” he pulls Parker away from the front desk:
After 10 long minutes someone calls their names and Jackson is put on a wheelchair and brought to a delivery room and placed on a bed. Parker rubs Jackson’s tummy “Don’t worry you’ll be fine just go in the bathroom and put your hospital gown.”
Jackson sat on the wheelchair he was given, and he was soon brought to a room. He felt more relaxed as he sat on the edge of the bed. “Alright I’ll get changed now.” He said carefully getting up and stepping into the restroom to put the gown on.
Parker waited for Jackson to come out and was really excited that he’d be a dad soon.
Jackson changed into the gown and waddled back over to the bed, getting on with his mate’s help. “We’re going to be parents.”
Parker asks him “How far apart are the contractions for you?”
Jackson whimpered through another one and holds onto his belly. “I’m not sure I haven’t been counting.. should I have been counting?”
Parker says “Maybe it could help tell how far dilated you are hopefully the doctor is here soon and can check your dilation to see if you can start pushing soon.” “I’d like to do it, but I’m not a doctor so I don’t think I’d do it right.”
Jackson nodded. “Alright.. I’ll try to keep track,” he said, rubbing his belly slightly. “I don’t mind if you check me,” he said.
Parker blushes “I don’t think I’ll get the accurate guess, but if you insist.” “Get up on the bed and spread your legs so I can check you out.”
Jackson nods, doing as he’s told. He climbed up on the bed and spread his legs apart.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,288 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,241 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,516 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg