Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Parker wrapped his arms around Jackson as he started to feel tired and nuzzled Jackson’s face.

(Should we do a time skip to two weeks later when Jackson starts feeling morning sickness and finds out he’s pregnant?)
(Sure!! Ill start us off)

Jackson had stayed in contact with the cute lifeguard. He was always up to hang out at whoever’s place and he very much enjoyed his company. A couple weeks later thoiugh, he began feeling sick.
Parker had been concerned since a Jackson has been puking for awhile after he got out of his bathroom “Jackson are you okay you haven’t been feeling well for quite awhile?”
Jackson shook his head no, still trembling a little from throwing up all his guts.
“No I feel awful. I must’ve caught some bad stomach bug..” he said, trying to think if anyone at work had been sick recently.
Parker says “Well then I guess we’re going to have to take you to the doctors see what the problem is.”
Jackson nodded, but was a little uneasy as doctors made him nervous. “I guess that’s a good idea.” He walked towards his room to get ready real quick so he could go.
(Sorry for some reason I didn’t get the notification until now)

Parker drove Jackson to the doctors and they were eventually taken to the hospital room. After a few minutes the doctor came inside the room “Hello you must be Jackson my name is Doctor Andrews what seems to be ailing you?”
It’s all good^^)

Jackson looked up as the doctor entered the room. He was still feeling a tad sickly. He cleared his throat and sat up a little straighter, and then started explaining what had been going on. “Well, I’ve been really sick recently, been throwing up a lot and feeling really sick in general,” he said. “Just before we got here, I was throwing up,” he admitted. He hoped whatever was wrong with him, it would be easily fixable.
Dr Andrews asks “Is there any other symptoms you’re experiencing or is it just vomiting?”
“That’s really it, getting sick almost every morning, and I’ve been sensitive to some smells recently,” he adds, thinking it over.
Dr. Andrews asks “Only in the morning you say have you had any slight bloating in your stomach region?”
Jackson nods. “Yes, I’ve had that as well,” he responds. He assumed the bloating was maybe some weight he had gained.
Dr. Andrews asks “Have the two of you had any unprotected sex recently?”
Jackson stiffened a little, but he nodded. They had- multiple times. The pair didn’t think they had to be careful and messed around, and Jackson didn’t think it would cause ant issues.
Dr. Andrews says “Well it’s just a haunch but I may believe that you are pregnant my dear boy.”
He raised his eyebrows and his tail wagged a bit nervously. “Pregnant?” He repeated softly. “Can we check to make sure?”
Dr. Andrews tells him “Well we could try an ultrasound, but I’d like you to take this pregnancy test before decide to do that.” “When you feel the need go into the bathroom here or you can go back home and after you do your business and if it’s positive come back and we’ll do the ultrasound.” He goes into one of the nearby medicine cabinets and hands the test to Jackson.
Jackson nods and takes the test into his hand. “Alright, I’ll go take it real quick,” he glanced at his lion boyfriend shyly, and then got up to use the bathroom.

After following all the instructions on the test, he took it and waited impatiently for results, pacing around. Finally, the pink positive lines showed. Positive. He exited the bathroom and back into the room he had previously been in. “It came back positive!”
When Parker heard that he went over and hugged Jackson then kissed square on the lips then he screamed out with excitement “I’m gonna be a dad I’m gonna be dad!”

Dr. Andrews says “Well I guess a congratulations are in order, but please do keep you’re voice down this is a hospital and some people need their sleep.” “As for you Jackson would you please lie down on the table while I start the ultrasound?”
Jackson laughed excitedly as he was enveloped in a hug by his lion and he gladly squeezed him back. “We’re going to be parents!” He gushed, nuzzling against him lovingly.
He felt a bit embarrassed when the doctor told him to quiet down so he got off of Parker and slid onto the table.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,497 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,162 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,286 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,834 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,179 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,261 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg