Closed Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y)
Dr. Andrews tells him “Alright lift up you’re short and I will warm you you will feel a little cold when I put the ultrasound wand on you and we’ll try to see how many you have in there.”

(How many do you think they should have?)
(I’m comfortable with a litter of any size tbh)

Jackson nodded, lifting up his shirt to reveal the slightly pudgy belly. He reached over to Parker to hold his hand, and the two intently stared at the screen that the doctor was setting up. When the gel was spread on his stomach, he shivered. “Gosh that is cold!”
Parker gladly took his boyfriend’s hand and Dr. Andrews looks places the ultrasound wand over Jackson’s stomach “Let’s see there’s one, there’s two, and there’s three.” “Congratulations you’re expecting three pups.”
Jackson smiled happily as Dr. Andrews pointed out all of the babies on the screen. “Three pups!” He said excitedly, kissing Parker on the cheek and cuddling into him as he fondly looked at the screen. He thanked the doctor.
Dr. Andrews tells him “Alright so I should expect you gentlemen back here in two weeks so we can check on their progress.” “I’ll leave you two alone to talk.”

Parker kisses Jackson “So we’re having three German Shepherd-Lion hybrids they’re going to be pretty interesting kids when they start to grow up.” “How about we go home and I could make lunch you’re eating for four so you’re probably gonna need more food then me?”
“Thank you Doctor Andrews!” Jackson says happily as he cleaned off the goo with a paper towel, then discarding it in the wastebasket. He happily kisses his boyfriend back and lovingly smiles at him. “I guess this explains everything!” He said happily, laying a hand over his belly. He perked up when food was offered and he nods. “Yeah- let’s go make lunch!”
Parker and Jackson drive home Parker asks Jackson from in the kitchen “So Jackson what do want to eat?”
Jackson padded into the kitchen. “I think there’s left over spaghetti from last night? I’ll have that,” he said. As he entered he kissed Parker’s cheek. “There should be enough for both of us if you want spaghetti too!”
Parker says “Alright spaghetti it is.”
He put it into the microwave and waited for it to heat up. “Want something to drink? I’m just gonna have water,” Jackson said as he pulled out a glass to fill with water:
Parker says “Yeah I’ll have a soda just remember since you’re pregnant you can’t have any alcohol.”
Jackson sighs dramatically. “I knowwww,” he whines playfully. He pulls out the spaghetti and put it into two bowls.
Parker asks “So Jackson I know this may be a little sudden, but would you like to move in with me?” “You’re gonna deliver three kids and you’re apartment doesn’t seem like the most big place for three kids and one cute guy such as yourself.”
Jackson looks up and nods. “I would love to!” He said happily. “We’ll be a perfect family with our three kids!” He said.
Parker kissed him in happiness “Great then we can start moving you into my house.”

(Should we do a time skip to a month later)
(Sure wanna start us off?)

Jackson couldn’t wait to move in and sleep in the same bed as Parker. And raise a family. It just excited him so much!
Parker was moving the last of Jackson’s boxes in his house and went to go find his pregnant boyfriend wherever he was in his our house.
Jackson was unpacking some items while Parker grabbed the last couple of boxes. He hummed happily and placed his items in their new places.
Parker came from behind and gave Jackson a hug “How’s my preggo boy doing feeling any morning sickness today?”
Jackson smiled wide and leaned back into Parker’s grip. “Hey baby!” He greets happily, his tail wagging against him. “Actually no! I’m feeling pretty good today!”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,285 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,829 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg