Karma is a Bitch! ( With hiddenmomma | Open to all )
Probably the best thing would be to try an antacid. You can buy them over the counter at the pharmacy. If there isn't too much food in your stomach there's probably a lot of acid Try to get more sleep,too.
Do you ever feel dizzy or lightheaded? Especially when you're vomiting?
Ugh... Haven't really noticed. I usually have eggs for breakfast. And I've been throwing up almost every morning. Now that I think about it, I didn't throw up when I didn't have eggs in the morning. And orange juice is the worst, that I can tell you for sure!

And yeah..if and when I do through up, it's never just once. It's like a bunch of vomits back to back. I feel so exhausted after that, yet somehow i cannot even fall asleep. Lying down immediately only makes it worse!
More responsive on discord. 
user.incognito1234 #0037
"Ok.Let's try no eggs and no orange juice for awhile.And try the antacids.Tums and Pepto Bismol are good.Keep some at home ,in your car and in your desk ok? Ginger ale and ginger tea is supposed to be good for stomach problems."
"Do you get heartburn at night? Maybe get a extra pillow or two.
Try some of the things and call me back on the weekend." Ok?
drisin712:have a lot of news to tell you. too much for a text. when's a good time to call?
vday1108:maybe tomorrow about the same time? what's the big news?
drisin712:I saw the bun and the oven.
vday1108:????
drisin712:I saw the bump. he was holding his stomach in at first. but after he got sick he stopped
vday1108:he got sick? talking to you?
drisin712:Skyping. I gave him a peek of my golden globes
vday1108:haha and he threw up? sounds like you.
vday1108:when you said you wanted to go to medical school.to meet guys bet you didn't think you'd end up like this
drisin712:I'm doing important medical research. this was his 12 week check up.
So, Vicki and Vanessa completed their phone call. The young doctor gave her sister a list of things to look out for.And things to check out just for fun. Alex continued to overwork himself.Getting to work early and leaving late. He stopped sleeping through lunch and began going out almost everyday, sometimes even with coworkers. Vanessa had even heard some of them joking about his huge appetite on the elevators, laughing about how fat he was getting.
And he was getting fat.His face was plumping up, giving him a cheerful look, even when his eyes looked tired. He was getting a little potbelly, that seemed to be pushing his belt out more each day. But no one saw him grab the edge of his desk, just to remain standing , as a stabbing pain ripped through him...
Life went on at the office. By now,everyone knew that the firm was looking to expand internationally again. After gaining a strong presence in Asia, with the Thailand merger,they were ready to take on Europe. The rumors said Paris,but some said London instead. Others swore it was Switzerland. The only thing the staff knew was that no one knew for sure.
As for Alex,Vanessa and Vicki,life also went on. Vicky had tried to get in touch with him with another Skype call but he didn't seem to be home much. Three weeks had passed since the last one. She needed to see his progress.And hear how he was feeling. He was fifteen weeks along now. How was he still hiding it?
drisin712:hi. how is projectP doing?
vday1108:who?
drisin712:Alex,dummy. I really am the smart one.
vday1108:why are you calling me this late at night.
drisin712:checking up on my patient
vday1108:he looks like a potbelly pig
drisin712:?
vday 1108:that's what they're saying on the elevator
drisin712:lol. does he?
vday1108:only after lunch
drisin712:he's eating more now? is he keeping it down?
vday1108:guess so.living on Pepto tho. sends me out to get some every other day. but I think it's the job not the food.
drisin712:what's going on?
vday1108:all the up and comings are trying to go to Europe.
drisin712:He can't go to Europe. he's pregnant with a baby he doesn't even know about
vday1108:the trips are only a couple weeks he'd be ok right?
drisin712:yeah he should but I need to see him. have to try and Skype him tonight

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,408 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,210 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,500 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,343 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,613 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15