The Maternity Clinic (closed with Rosie1991)
Name - James
Age - 28

This is a maternity clinic in today's world, for women, with mpreg being extremely extremely rare, but possible.

As I sat there at the reception of the clinic at 6 pm, hoping to wrap up my day and head home, cleaning up the paperwork, a couple walked in. The guy was in a panic, carrying a bag full of supplies with his wife, heavily Pregnant waddling slowly behind him as he rushed to the counter. Looks like I'm going to be here for a while, I resigned to my fate.

"How may I help you sir?" I asked. And before he said anything, he turned his head as his wife, who gave an animal like grunt as she leaned over on one of the chairs in the waiting area, one hand still on her back. This was a usual sight for me since I had started working here, but she certainly looked in a lot more pain than others that I've seen. Her belly was huge, triplets one would say, or big twins at least. I couldn't help but pity her.

"My wife's in labor, she shouted at me".

"Yes... I know, I said calmly. Have you registered here before?" I asked, having not seen either of them before. Basis his reaction, I gave him a paper and asked him to fill it.

His wife shouted at him to hurry up. With much effort, I managed to put one leg down, and lift my heavy body up from the round reception stool, one hand on the desk, the other supporting my belly as I finally stood up on both legs hurriedly. I ungracelly waddled to the back and got a wheelchair and pushed it to the laboring lady as fast as I could.

The guy was in disbelief looking at me. A Pregnant guy was a very rare sight, especially in a town like ours, where this was the only maternity clinic.

Trying to balance myself, i somehow managed to help the lady into the wheelchair and let out a small "uhhhh" as the activity put a lot of stress on my already strained back.

"How the hell are you going to help me??" The lady screamed.."aren't you supposed to be in a wheelchair too???"

She was right, I was bigger than her, 3 weeks past my due date, and I got this a lot. It only made me feel worse and and I tried to hide my feelings and put up a smile

"No ma'am, I'm fine. I still have a few days to go".

I took her to one of the rooms and had to help her up from the chair onto the bed. I tried hard to hold back my groans as my back protested. She really could barely stand and I had to support almost all of her weight. Pushing a wheelchair so often wasn't helping me either, it put a lot of strain on my hips. This was the 10th time is was doing it today, and I knew I wasn't going to be extremely sore tonight.

I only had myself to blame for my situation though.

Just then, midwife Cathy walked in to my relief!
More responsive on discord. 
user.incognito1234 #0037
*Cathy managed to come as quickly as she could since James looked like he has to deliver this woman's babies on his condition. It was not good for him to do anything around here because it might cause some strain to him. And he should know that.

She moved some of her brown locks that is in front of her face away so that she can push James away but carefully due to that massive globe of a stomach of his so that she can help the poor woman screaming out*

"You're lucky I came here on time. How long was this woman in labor for?"

*The midwife asked wheeling the woman right away to the delivery room along with James by her side*
(are we doing this in 3rd person? I won't mind that!)

James literally had to run to keep up with Cathy and the mom to be. His belly swayed from side to side, his now full, sensitive breasts bounced, and he waddled with a wide gait. He had only seen Pregnant women in the past, he never thought he'd describe himself like that.

"Six hours...is what the husband said" he said, panting. "But I think it's been more than that if you'd ask me!" He gave his honest opinion. As much as he hated doing this job, he had gotten good at it. He could tell and analyse the situation for every woman who came huffing and puffing with contractions.

He still had to help Cathy get her into the birthing bed. He was visibly in as he did, even though Cathy supported most of her weight. As hard as he tried not to let out a groan, he couldn't control his expression, as Cathy shot another look of disapproval at him.

He always got told off by Cathy and a few other midwives. They all thought he was working hard because he was the owner. Little did they know..he didn't own it, his wife did. He was just a sales guy at a pharma company, who slept around. When she found out, she took him back on two conditions, to sign a prenup like agreement, she'd owe him nothing if they got divorced, and that he would agree to become a surrogate and work at the clinic so she keep keep an eye on him. At first he thought it was for medical reasons, but soon he realized she just wanted to watch he miserable he was all day long. She got her cabin changed to the first floor, with a direct view to the reception from the side, where she could always watch him struggling.

Now, he had to obey everything she said. He'd be homeless and helpless if she divorced him now. Even after he gave birth, nobody was going to hire a sales guy who had considerably large breasts, a milf like ass who everyone knew had been Pregnant. Besides, it was really all his fault and he had to make up for it, no matter what the punishment was, he had let her take control of his life completely. She demanded that he should work at the reception as any other employee. She tracked his performance, and if he slacked, he was penalised.
user.incognito1234 #0037
(( Here's the long awaited reply. Hopefully this would do! ))

"Let's hopefully get this birth going and soon!"

*Cathy replied with James once she was in the delivery room with him. Poor guy. He looked like he could use the delivery room himself if hopefully as well he could be sent into labor after this. The sooner he would give birth the better!

Cathy did most of the work along with the other midwives because of James's condition and they told him countless of times to rest because of that big belly being on the way. She changed into the proper outfit for delivering babies but still watching James struggling too*
James was having a tough time coping with this one. His back was stiff and he couldn't bend over without pain. He tried not to be loud, but he couldn't hide his expressions.

He made sure the doctor had all the equipments handy. Every time he bent over he felt like his back would break into two. He saw Cathy looking at him with concern as well as anger, but he ignored it. He couldn't tell them he wasn't doing it by choice. Just when he thought this situation couldn't get worse, the doctor entered, his wife.
user.incognito1234 #0037
"It's best that you should take a break in between. Because this looks like that it might be too difficult right now."

*Cathy replied to James watching him having some tough time with his pregnancy once again just as soon as the doctor entered with his wife inside the room*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,467 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,082 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,640 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,209 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,133 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,053 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8