Open Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP]
Dominic, now free of his fleas, was quite the happy pup - especially because he was clean for the first time in such a very long time. He yipped happily, running around Camlen and Ke'anu as they talked and drank from the river. Dominic easily slid in and out of Ke'anu's legs, still barking happily and rolling around in the lush green grass - effectively making himself a dirty mess again.

Dominic got tired after a few more laps, but because he was so close to the waters edge, he ended up falling in the river. The flow of the river was not strong enough to carry him anywhere, but he wasn't the best swimmer in the world and the cold of the water was quickly seeping into his skin, making him shiver and yelp loudly - likely to alert any human's should they be near by.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Ke'anu looked down at his young friend who was Dominic, expressing a soothing smile at him. He was glad that he was not suffering anymore. He went over to the young pup, lowering his massive canine head and gently biting into the scruff that was upon the back of his neck and lifting him from the bone chilling water. "I got ya." He said softly with a voice, chuckling in amusement as his friend was soaked to bones.  '

He put his friend down on his four small paws in the same gentle way. He smiled, feeling as if he could always protect him.

"It is alright, little one." He said, shaking the water from his own fur after a few movements. He licked his damp fur, feeling as if he was able to be happy without worrying about Dominic's state of mind and body. Now he was able to finally relax and be his true self. He hummed softly in the depths of his throat, feeling happy as he had laid back down in the bright, emerald green grass and kneaded his paws in iit.

He yawned softly, feeling as if he could finally be able to slumber for a while. Soon he closed his eyes, dreaming of the new life that he had with his two new friends. He would protect them with his life. He did not want the pups in Camlen to be because of starvation or anything even more sinister. He slept soundly, breathing with soft feather like breaths which did not seem to suite his large and bulky body.

He awoke to the sound of crickets that nightfall, leaving for a minute as he used the bathroom near a tree. He yawned as he released his urine, expressing a soft sigh of relief as his bladder was drained.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Camlen had slept soundly. well as soundly as one could being in pain and always hungry. he was woken by squirming in his belly and a few firm kicks to his bladder and gave a light groan as he slowly stood up, curious as to where he would need to go to pee. he spotted Ke'anu getting up.

"Wh...what time is it?" he asks softly and groans "Wh..where can i go to.... pee?" he asks
Available for conversation, pm me.
Ke'anu fell into a light, worthwhile slumber for a while and dreamed for a few passing hours. He may have been asleep but his ears were alert and highly acute, zeroing in on each sound in the vast forest lands like a pin dropping. He stayed asleep and remained that such way for a time.

He smiled softly, getting up to his strong paws. He yawned softly, noticing Camlen who was also awake. He wanted to help him in any way possible. He stretched out his arms and legs, feeling his body moving as if it had a mind of it's very own. Life was like a dream, a blissful dream for him and his two rogue friends from different sides of tracks.

He led his new friend Camlen to a close, private location that had plentiful trees to pee on, lots of leaves to hide in and vast lands to raise pups in since no wolf packs were in the area and stayed nearby just in case.

"It is 9:00 pm and follow me. You can use the bathroom here, do not worry .. I will not look, I promise. And you will be completely safe." He said softly, his nose pointing to a tree that was the biggest in the forest.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

he blushes and nods finding a place to lift his leg although its difficult due to his injuries. "So... d...do you need me to help with anything?" he asks with a blush "I...I don't want to be useless... or to eat all your food..."
Dominic awoke a short time after Ke'anu and Camlen left their temporary sleeping ground to the night-time wildlife echoing around him. He opened his eyes and looked for his older companions and found himself alone by the river bed. Letting out a distressed howl to the moon, Dominic stood up and tried sniffing out the two older men's scents, but was having a hard time trying to follow them with all the other scents in the air.

Dominic's distressed howl was answered a few moments later, but not by Ke'anu and Camlen - rather another pack, not close-by but definitely close enough to hear Dominic. Dom immediately knew what pack it was, as it was like a homing howl - It was his pack, that abandoned him long ago. Dominic immediately grew uneasy and started backing away from the river; he hoped he would run into his new 'family' but either way, he had to get out of there before The Blue Moon Pack descended upon his location - He knew if they did, that all three of them would be in trouble.

Dominic tucked tail and ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction of the river, back toward the suburban homes where his scent would get lost in all the human city smells.

Ke'anu shook his head at his friend's question, "Not really, my friend. All you need to do is heal of your injuries." He heard a howl, noticing how familiar it was. He began running toward the sound. "I think something is wrong, Camlen." He said softly, returning to the spot where the frequency of the small howl was strongest. He sniffed the air, his fur standing on end as he noticed Dominic was not where he left.

"Dominic!  .. Dominic where are you!" He howled and grew steadily fearful and worried as he noticed Dominic not running out to him.  He caught the scent of other wolves and had tried to figure out where he was. He would defend him to the end. He then found him by the river and had led him away. He ran away to where he, Dominic and Camlen would truly be safe from the other pack. "Dominic follow me. I know where we can be safe at." He said softly, not wanting the rival clan to find out where Dominic was. Life was sometimes like this but Ke'anu was ready to fight just in case.

Life was about taking care of his two new friends. He sighed as he ran as fast as he could toward where he knew that they could finally take a breath of relief at which was a human like bunker underground. He ran swiftly, trying not to cause forth any of the rival clan's attention. He made sure that Camlen was also safe and secure from the clan who seemed to be in sinister fashion. Life was eager to be as if it was able to be with just them. "When the howls were fading the three friends were all in a bunker and were able to relax and stay there so that they could hide out and resurface once the clan was gone.

Camlen tried to keep up. he told them to go on ahead and he would catch up. leg bleeding from the wound being reopened and out of breath from hauling his belly, he was slowing them down considerably. once they were out of sight he tried to get into a more comfortable trot but released a pained cacophonous yowl when he was landed on by a latger wolf. it bit down at his scruff and tumbled with him to pin him in place. clearly an enforcer from the pack.

he whimpered loudly and tried to cover his belly, his wounded leg exposed for all to see. he gave a whimper looking around as several other wolves stepped out of the trees, one the Alpha to the local pack. "Oh god I'm going to die" he whimpered out loudly although he didn't know he had said it only having wanted to have thought it.
Upon hearing Camlen whimpering Ke'anu stopped and turned around, sprinting and taking to the air. He tackled and battled with the large alpha wolf that was upon Camlen. "Camlen .. run! .. run away as fast as you can!" He shouted to him, delivering bites upon each wolf who fought with him. He took each bite upon him like a true warrior, growling as each wolf had tried to slow Ke'anu's attacks but he was much too large to simply be put down. He snarled aloud, showing all of his sharp teeth to each wolf who challenged him. He shoved wolf after wolf, landing fatal bites or harsh ones upon their smaller but lean bodies.

Harshly, he glared at each wolf as they circled him, wanting to be the ones that would be able to force Ke'anu's large, massively sized body down.  He wanted to protect his two friends and by God he would and he would never give up or in. He may have lost much blood but he did not stop, not even when he felt sickened and had felt his blood leaving each bite wound upon his body. He wanted to give up but knew that he could not do that. He was protecting both Camlen and Dominic with his life and he would do that. He panted heavily, the wounded wolves limping away as well as the alpha who glared at Ke'anu fiercely.

Ke'anu also glared at the alpha, ready to fight further if he needed. The wolf then ran away, so did the other wolves that the alpha wolf led. He then laid down, licking at his many aching bite wounds which pulsed with pain as his heart raced fiercely. He then sniffed the air, trying to figure out where his two friends had ventured off to. He wanted to whimper but he stayed strong so he limped and followed where the scent of Dominic and Camlen were. He had sighed softly, each step was an agonizing where he battled between resting or keeping on trudging to find his two friends.

Camlen didn't understand why he had come back for him, why not just leave him and go? he was a liability, a weakness, he had managed to get away but only just and was now kore tired than ever. he panted heavily as he flopped down next to dominic and if he followed what his body was telling him to do now, he probably wouldn't get back up again.

His leg was bleeding badly, as were some scratches and bite wounds on him. when Ke'anu approached he gave a soft whimper to him seeing how badly injured he was.
"I...im sorry... y...you didnt need to save me..." he said whimpering loudly "i had said to go on without me"
Dominic whined and whimpered when he saw Camlen, and then a few moments later Ke'anu come back to the safe-haven they had found. Both of his new friends were badly injured and he felt entirely helpless. His little pup form shook a bit, and then before the two adult wolves stood a six-year-old child, dirty skin with long dirty-blonde hair and brightly glowing sapphire eyes, even in the darkness of night "I can go get help! I know someone who can help us!" Dominic insisted, bouncing impatiently on his feet.

Dominic, like every shifter, was naked now and the cold would be affecting him even more so than in his wolf-pup form "Please... Please. I can run quickly... I don't want you guys to die on me!" Tears were streaming down his dirt-covered face, leaving behind pale streaks as his flesh was slowly cleansed from the dirt.

Ke'anu tried to remain on his four paws but the pain was unbearable. He collapsed and simply nodded at Dominic, feeling as if his body was close to failing on him. "Hurry, Dominic." He said with a breathless whimper. He was usually not in touch with his sensitive emotions but he was unable to after a few hours of pain had caused him agony. He waited, licking at wounds that were oozing blood beneath his fur.

He stayed near Camlen, worried about him and the pups that he had inside of him. "Camlen .. you are my friend, I would do anything for my friends." He said softly, expressing a slight smile.  He panted heavily, feeling his awareness fading as he slowly slipped into unconsciousness. He wanted to be able to protect his two friends but he was sadly weak from massive amounts of such intense blood loss.

He was still alive but barely. He tried to get up and stay awake but his body was draining of blood. The wounds were open and exposed to the elements and bacteria in the air. He was trying his hardest to be a protector to the unborn pups, heavily wounded Camlen and the young six year old wolf shape shifter who was Dominic.  He wanted all of them to be truly safe and secure without any sort of problems.

Life was on the line for Ke'anu and Camlen. Their lives were in the balance and life was precious. Even for the adult wolves.

Dominic, upon hearing Ke'anu agreeing to him leaving, quickly shifted back to his wolf-form - he was much faster in this form anyhow. He ran from the cave they had been holed up in and did not stop running until he was in front of the doctor friend he had met a while ago - a man who knew of his biological differences quite well as he had healed Dominic and brought him back to full health after Dominic's fight with his Pack Leader a long time ago.

Dominic barked, whined, and whimpered until the Doctor - Christopher Hamlin - opened his front door to Dominic "Dominic, young pup... What are you doing here?" he asked, quite concerned about the young one being out in the open like this. He saw no injury on the pup, but still he was considerably worried.

Dominic scooted inside of Christopher's home, where he knew he would be safe to shift, and did so "My friends... Mr. Chris... They are injured and hurting... I came here because you are the only person I know who can help them! Please... You have to help them or I'll be all alone again!" Dominic sobbed against Christopher's stomach.

Christopher frowned but nodded his head, agreeing to follow Dominic to the location where Ke'anu and Camlen were located. It took a little less than an hour before Christopher and Dominic arrived at the cave, and Christopher quickly set to work examining the two injured wolf-shifters "Dominic, your friends are terribly injured... I cannot work on them here in such unsafe conditions..." Christopher said to the young pup, looking him in his eyes.

Dominic, back in pup form, simply nodded his head - it was likely the wrong thing to do, given Ke'anu's adamant refusal to be anywhere near the humans, but what else was he going to do? Let his friends die? Over what? - Christopher carefully loaded Ke'anu and Camlen up into his Jeep Wrangler, let Dominic ride front seat and then drove the three wolves and himself back to his home.

When Camlen and Ke'anu finally would come around, they would find themselves lying on a comfortable bed, their wounds patched up and receiving antibiotics from an IV pole hanging above their heads. They would also be getting something for dehydration and Camlen would be on special medication to help nurture the young inside of him, as well as him himself.

"ke'anu w...we are g....going to have no choice here" he says panting heavily and his ears twitched as he picked up the sounds of paws not too far away "Neither of us a...are going to survive without help...we n...need yo try to enter a pack" he gave a soft groan dragging his leg.

"Th...the territory is huge... we wont be a...able to leave it with ease now" he lookes to him almost guilty "Please... i...i dont want to be in pain anymore"
Aching Ke'anu groaned as he slowly awakened. He heard the sound of Camlen speaking to him. "I agree with you, Camlen. As soon as we are fully healed then I will search for a pack that we can settle down in." He said with a slight, reassuring smile. He looked up and seen an IV that was attached to one of his arms.

"Dominic? .. are you there?" He called out gently, not wanting to startle him just in case he was nearby. Each of his bite wounds were covered with bandages and his fur was clean of blood which he had felt relieved of. Life was best when the three wolves were not struggling. He tried to stand up, gasping in pain as he felt his many wounds protesting with his movements.

Dominic had been sleeping on the floor, under the bed almost, when he heard Ke'anu and Camlen talking; his ears perked up and he yipped happily as he scrambled out from underneath the bed and pounced on top of it "Ke'anu! Camlen! You're alive!" Dominic happily declared, cuddling close to Ke'anu and lapping at his adoptive father's muzzle with his soft baby pink tongue.

Dominic pushed himself lightly against Ke'anu's still very strong chest and laid down next to his father, sighing contentedly and happily - everyone he loved was safe and alive and he could finally relax his six-year-old body - he was far to young to be worrying about things like death, but he had seen a lot of it in his short little life.

Ke'anu smiled down at his adoptive, beloved son. He gently nuzzled a side of Dominic's soft, small and warm face. "Yes .. we are thanks to you, my son." He felt thankful to have a brave son known as Dominic. Dominic may have been young but he knew quite a lot for his age. He slowly and lightly stretched, making sure that he was careful not to injure himself further. "You are a brave pup, Dominic." He said further, he was loved like a true son.

He felt blessed to be a father to Dominic, loving the way his such son was always affectionate to him. He dreamed of being a father and now he had a chance to be that such man. He wrapped a wolf like arm around Dominic, offering warmth to him as much as possible. Life was true and pure and when he was healed then he would be able to finally search for a pack to truly settle down in for a while.

He sighed softly and happily, getting as close as he could to his beloved son as possible. He slumbered for a while, needing it to heal from his wounds as his body did it's best to stay still. He slept soundly and quietly, trying to figure out how he was going to find the right clan to live and thrive with happily. He awoke that night from a nightmare, clenching his jaw to avoid yelping and startling his friend Camlen and his slumbering son Dominic. He breathed heavily but tried to slow down his intense racing heart.

"I don't know if we can wait" he says panting and finds a place to lean but slowly flops to the floor "We... we both need medical attention... i...i dont want to put my pups at risk because w...we're rogues" he says and whimpers loudly "please... ill watch him... find us a pack"
(Clearly Camlen is delirious or something lol. They have already been delivered to a safe location and are receiving medical attention.)

(ignore that post)
Camlen found a spot to curl up. he still hadn't changed back from his wolf form which normally would be worrying to see. he watched the others with a smile and gave his belly a nuzzle hoping his pups would be just like dominic.

he moved on to licking at his injuries, wincing at the taste and pain he was getting with each swipe of his tongue. his hip and back hurt, from the impact with another wolf tackling him and the tumble in the dirt. he soon groaned as he got up and decided to explore their current home looking for some water to bathe in, the heat being given off from his wounds making him pant and desire to just cool down any way he could.

he barely noticed the iv he was dragging with him as he found a colder section of floor and just flopped down, the movement like his legs had just given out under him. he gave a soft contented sigh as the cold seemed into his injured leg even if it was scratching against the floor.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,076 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!] Sam260 219 17,947 12-17-2018, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,025 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,988 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,419 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,740 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 643 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,427 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,758 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,644 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi