Open Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP]
(Okay.)

Ke'anu got up after a few hours, yawning softly. He got up slowly, expressing a wince as he had felt his slowly healing wounds screaming at him to lay down again. He made sure that he did not move too fast. He lowered his massive, handsome head, letting his tongue gently licking Dominic's peacefully sleeping face. Life was like a blissful dream now.

He got up softly, nuzzling Dominic's head with his wolf like muzzle. He was blessed to have a son like Dominic. He was blissful to walk around for a while to regain the strength that he had lost. He winced with each soft but painful step that he took but did not give up or give in. Life was about staying strong and healthy.

He stayed up for a while or so, soon getting tired once again. He sighed softly, walking in a small circle and then laying back down beside Dominic once more. He slumbered soundly, staying close near him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Morning once again dawned upon the three wolves, and Dominic - being the only uninjured member of their party - was up with the sun, yawning and stretching his tiny body out on the bed. Ke'anu was still at his back and it made him feel safe; but, the rumbling in his little tummy was quickly and effectively getting louder as he let the seconds slip by.

Dominic quietly jumped off of the bed and padded out of the bedroom that the three wolves had been sequestered too - no one, had they been in the home, would think much of it to see a pup like Dominic walking around; he was all white, except for that one random black patch of fur on top of his head - he looked like a regular house dog, until you got a look at his teeth, sharper than a normal dogs, and his eyes a bit more sharp and glowing.

Dominic went to the owner of the home - who was also awake - and tugged at Christopher's pant leg "What is... Oh. You boys must be hungry... sure. Go on back to the room and I'll bring the three of you something to eat." Christopher said with a smile, giving an affectionate pat to Dominic's head before he stood up. Dominic was satisfied and did as he was told.

A few minutes later and Christopher walked in carrying a tray with three bowls on top; the scent of raw steak filled the air, for those with better noses than a human, it was a heavenly smell "I cut them up into bite-size pieces... Thought it would be easier for the three of you to eat." Christopher explained, setting a bowl in front of each wolf, even though the other two were still sleeping.

Dominic was happy, he laid on the floor, tail thwapping against the hardwoods as he munched on the raw steak with slow but vigorous movements - this was far better than eating day old steak from a garbage can, no doubt.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

at the smell of the fresh food right infront of his nose Camlen slowly blinked awake. his body had drained the iv of its much needed fluids and the vitamins and minerals it contained and he slowly shifted to his feet and took a few steps forward to look into the bowl which was heaped with meat.

he looked around to see the others had some too and he nearly drooled as he took another sniff before tucking in. he was starving, then again he was pregnant with pups and it only caused him to gobble away the food fast, choping it away so fast it was soon gone. he gave a whimper as he licked at the bowl for any remains that he may have missed but gave another soft whine before returning to where he was laying before.

"still so hungry... and thirsty" he muttered to himself but sighed "not going to press my luck... were safe... dont over stay the welcome..."
Available for conversation, pm me.
Ke'anu awoke to the addictive scent of raw steak, blinking his eyes for a minute before opening them back up. He ate his half of the steak, soon scooting his bowl over to Camlen. "Here Camlen .. you can have the rest of mine. After all .. your pups need it more than I do." He said with a warm, sincere smile. He had feelings for Camlen but chose to express that at a much more later time.

He stood up to his four big paws, licking at his fur to smooth it out like he did whenever he wanted to be clean. He smiled as he was truly groomed. "Dominic .. I do not think that I can thank you enough for helping us." He did not think that simply saying a thanks for saving them from an uncertain fate. He smiled down at him, placing a gentle lick upon his son's face. "You are such a wonderful son."

"I always wanted a son who was brave and smart and now I have one." He said further, loving when his beloved son had spoken to him. He may have been just a mere six years old but he knew more than a simple six year old would know. He had street smarts enough to keep himself alive. He loved his son more than just the four lettered word meant. Love was so much more.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Dominic whined at the attention - having been deprived of it for so long, it was almost too much. He knew that Ke'anu would never hurt him, but still it was rough to be loved like he was. If Dominic were in human form, the wolf-men would definitely see a blush breaking out over Dominic's fair skin, as it was his tail was thumping loudly and his ear - the right one, which had more circulation than his left - was twitching with nervous energy.

Dominic pulled himself away from the grooming tongue of his adoptive father, opting instead to groom himself now that he no longer had knots of fur and a thick layer of dirt; it was incredible that he was clean for once in his life "I did not want you to die... I had to do something." he stated matter-of-fact, it was no question to him that he needed to protect Camlen and Ke'anu as much as they would protect him - they were Pack now, whether they were rogues or not.

Ke'anu smiled softly, gently licking his young son Dominic's face. "Do not worry, my little one. I will not be going anywhere. I promise." He said with his strong but gentle voice. He was eager to be a wonderful father to his young, six year old also wolf shape shifting son. "No one will ever take me away from you." He knew that promises were sometimes broken.

He smirked as he saw his son move away to clean his own fur. He knew that his son may have been young but he knew a whole lot more of living, life and so much more. "I am glad that you have so much adoration for me, my little one. I am glad to be your father." He said with much emotion, tears also burning in his own eyes that he tried to simply blink away.

He wanted to speak to Camlen for the feelings that he had for him. He was both curious and worried about what the other male wolf would speak. For now all he did was hope that the unknown pups were alright and that Camlen was strong enough to move around the house for an extended period of time but for now all he could do was protect his two pack mates.

"Camlen .. are you alright?" He asked his also grown pack mate softly, his low voice rumbling like thunder in his massive chest. He may have been grown but he knew when to be gentle.

Camlen shook his head and nuzzled the bowl back towards him "i...i cant take your food" he says "you need it to heal like he needs his to grow" he looked up at him, as much as he wanted the delicious food he didnt want to deprive the others of theirs just because he was pregnant with someone elses mistakes.

"I...i dont get why your being so nice to me... why anyone is..." he whimpered "Im just an omega runt... who is pregnant with his alphas mistakes... why...why are you being so nice to me?" he gave a whimper and curled up a bit. injured leg sticking out. he couldnt help his suspicions nature now, he wasn't used to being treated as well now, his pack had never been that Considerate.
Ke'anu was unable to get into Camlen's inner circle of trusted people. He wanted him to have as much food as he needed. "I understand but Dominic has enough. He is smaller but you need the most food. Your pups need it the most." He said softly, laying down on the floor. "I am nice to you because you deserve it. You have never done anything to me that would make me thing otherwise." He spoke further, trying to gain his friend's trust like he did with his beloved son.

He walked over to Camlen and placed a single lick upon his face, it was like a human like kiss but only in a canine sort of way. "To be honest .. you deserve a mate who loves you. You deserve something worthwhile in this hellish nightmare called our lives. You need someone .. you need .." He wanted to speak about what was truly on his mind but he could not force the words out in fear that he would be either rejected or simply be stared at as if he said something wrong.

He wanted to be with Camlen, letting him know that there was nothing to fear. He wanted to always be by his side, forever interlaced with his secret beloved. "I ..  it is hard to explain my feelings sometimes .. I .. I love you Camlen .." He took a chance and just blurted out his words, a bright red blush forming beneath his fur.

Dominic had been listening to the back and forth between his two parental-type figures, and knew that there was something wrong. Dominic shifted into his human form, naked as the day he was born - again - and ran through the house to find Christopher. "Mr. Chris... Camlen is afraid to eat because he thinks there is not enough food to go around." Dominic was sad by this, he wanted his Pack to be happy, healthy, and well fed.

Christopher looked at Dominic and sighed quietly "Come, little pup. We will speak with Camlen and hopefully he will understand that there is plenty of food and always more that I can buy for you all." Christoper said, guiding the naked six year old back into the large bedroom that had become their hospital/bedroom.

Christopher waited for Camlen and Ke'anu to finish speaking before he sat down in front of the two large male wolves "Neither of you has to worry about food, or shelter... for as long as you both need it, my home is open to you and I will buy whatever it is that you most desire..." Chris offered, and shared a smile with the two wolves - he knew he was likely to not be trusted by them, but with all that he had done so far, he hoped that they would accept that he was only trying to help keep them safe as well.

the pregnant wolf blushed deeply "b...but y...you barely know me" he tells Ke'anu. when theh were interrupted he squirmed nervously at the tall human. "I...umm...i just need food... and water... I'm just so hungry carrying these pups... ANYTHING will do... i just want the hunger to stop..."
Christopher nodded and smiled at Camlen - Dominic having to translate wolf-to-human speak for him. Chris wanted to reach out and touch Camlen, but did not bother to do so, worried he would scare the skittish wolf further. "I will be back shortly. Dominic, don't let anyone in the house." Christopher was then gone from the room.

He quickly ventured out to the closest grocery store, and when he came back almost an hour later, he came into the bedroom with cubed steak - a large pile of it. Chris pulled the bowl that Camlen had eaten from earlier and pushed one package of the steak inside of the bowl "Eat as much as you wish, I will bring you a bowl of water, as well." Chris said, quickly standing and doing as he said he would - he brought back a huge bowl of water, something the three wolf shifters could share between themselves.

"I .. I know that .." Ke'anu spoke to Camlen and blushed still, looking down at his big paws. He sighed and simply walked away, sitting alone by himself. He needed a little time to himself to think for a while. He sighed, wanting to be able to be with Camlen but knew that he did barely even know him. Love was a crazy thing sometimes and it was scary at the same time. He frowned, managing to keep back a broken hearted whimper. He sighed, keeping himself strong.

"Thank you, Sir." He said to the tall man known as Christopher, simply bowing his head to him before eating his own half of the meal. He ate a small portion of the steak, sighing as he had noticed that Camlen did not show the same affection that he had. He was beginning to think that love at first sight was a simple joke now. From time to time he had missed his father, not learning enough from him to be a proper lover to anyone.

He then walked over to Dominic, placing a usual kiss on a side of his face like a human father would do for their son. He was always loving to be in his wolf form, finding it easier and much more comfortable.

Camlen gave a thankful nod and tailwag to Christopher before digging in, this time eating slow enough to taste and enjoy the food. he felt bad, watching Ke'anu out of his peripheral and gave a soft sigh to himself. he wanted to reciprocate the feelings, he really did, but after the treatment by his own pack, another he had bumped into and now the local one they had jusf fled, he was fearful of others and putting his heart on the line.

he had done that once before, when he found he was pregnant and had hoped there could be something with the father of his pups. But his heart was broken when he turned his back on him, shutting Camlen out and allowing him to be ejected from the pack. Camlens trust would be hard to earn now, especially while he was carrying such precious cargo in his belly.

the first big step, in his eyes, was convincing him to change back from wolf to human, from a creature that could defend itself easily to something that, in Camlens opinion, couldn't.
Dominic was feeling that sadness again, seeing his adopted father upset by Camlen's rejection. He wanted Ke'anu to be happy, and by extension, he also wanted Camlen to be happy.

Dominic was comfortable enough to go between his two forms, and so he did; switching back into his pup form, tiny paws dropping to the hardwood floors of the bedroom. Dominic trotted over to Camlen and laid down near the pregnant wolf, close to his stomach "Camlen... How many pups are you going to have?" Dominic asked, looking up at the older wolf with big bright blue eyes.

Ke'anu sighed heavily, feeling as if his heart was being stomped upon. He stayed alone, figuring out a few things. He got up, stretching out his tensed body. He yawned  trying not to give into his sadness that he felt. He fell asleep and stayed that exact way for a while or so, dreaming of him ad Camlen. He felt his happiest when dreaming

He slept for a while, feeling at peace when in his dreams and that alone. He and Camlen made such love in his dreams. At least there he could dream without any troubles or difficulties. He awoke soon and saw that half of a day had passed that it was evening now. He got up, letting a yawn slither forth from his strong jaws.

"I don't know" He answered dominic "I... haven't been checked... i would need to see a doctor who is skilled in checking pregnancies... and outside of a pack, they are rare." he sighed and shifted a little letting the pup look at his swollen belly.

he watched as Ke'anu slept and gave a sigh. he didnt want to hurt hum, upsetting others only caused him more stress, which was one thing that he didnt need in his condition. "maybe I shouldn't be here... maybe i should leave..." he thought to himself "it would stop me from hurting others..."
Ke'anu stayed asleep for a long while, slumbering soundly. He dreamed happily, staying in the realm of sleep for a while or so. He awoke that evening, yawning and stretching out his body and keeping his body from being tense from laying down for so long of being in one single position for the half of the day. He sighed softly, waking up completely after a few minutes or so of what seemed like constant blinking for what seemed to be like an hour or so of it as he figured out what was reality and fantasy.

He got up to his four paws, licking at his paws and fur to calmly groom himself.  He walked over to his son, licking at his furry face and nuzzling at his neck with his larger face and muzzle. He smiled as he saw the presence of him nearby. He was glad that he had a friend such as Dominic. He was happy and at peace. He yawned and had licked his jaws, he felt as though he had a parched tongue and mouth after not drinking for a long time.

Dominic laid his head down against Camlen's swollen stomach and sighed quietly "I wish I remembered what my mom was like... She was taken away from me at such a young age... my dad too..." Dominic said quietly, letting out a whine of true distress - he hadn't thought about his parents in so long, but it still hurt him, even with Camlen and Ke'anu there to watch over him.

Dominic curled up close to Camlen, staying near the growing pups and Camlen's heartbeat, he whined along with every thud against Camlen's chest and eventually he fell asleep right there, pressed against Camlen's body.

He woke when Ke'anu started licking at his fur and nuzzling him, blinking his sapphire blue eyes open slowly "Why do you always groom me?" he asked, yawning and stretching out a bit, but still he refused to move from his spot near Camlen, perhaps thinking something was happening with the omega that no one else seemed to know about.

the omega had listened to Dominic before the pup dozed off. it had taken him some time after to doze off himself as his mind had raced with ideas on how to leave, where to go, how to handle his feelings for the other adult wolf in the room and more . On the surface he tried to put of a facade of normality, a mask to hide how messed up he truely was on the inside. if he had to explain it he would say that he wore a mask of smiles or neutral expressions, but through the large cracks, chips and missing chunks could be seen the face of someone who was constantly crying.

when he slpet however he wasn't able to hide how truely messed up he felt. nightmares would leave his twitching, shaking and jerking and occasionally whining. his previous pack had been anything but supprtive of the weak omega in their ranks so he was left cautious of his own kind and badly damaged psychologically.
he woke up with a jolt when he felt Dominic move against his belly, giving out a yelp of fear for his pups more than himself and flailed back from the two of them. his imagination having jumped to the conclusion that he was being attacked. he stared wide eyed at them for a moment breathing heavily as his logic caught up with brain.
"I like grooming you, little one. I am sorry if I woke you up. You can sleep again." Ke'anu said softly with a loving smile, laying down near his beloved son. He yawned once, falling into a light but worthwhile slumber. He slumbered for a while, dreaming about him and Camlen making such sweet lovemaking  but did not make it seem as though it was like that. He stayed still but inside he was in an internal war with his feelings. He wanted to be friends with Camlen and had awoken as he heard his yelp of fear. He got up gently, speaking to him. "Are you alright, Camlen?" He asked softly to his friend simply to be in a friendly sort of way.

He nodded, laying his head back down lazily. He felt as though he could express his feelings for Camlen in his dreams. He yawned as he slumbered for a longer while. He slept soundly, feeling as though he could simply sleep and dream and express his feelings and so much more for him."Camlen .. I need to tell you something .. I am sorry for .. putting my feelings out there like that. You are right I don't know you but we can be just friends if you want. I am fine with that." He said as he awoke from his sleep, expressing himself as he had expressed a warm smile. He gazed at Camlen, his smile was friendly and inviting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,076 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!] Sam260 219 17,967 12-17-2018, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,025 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,989 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,419 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,741 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 643 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,431 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,779 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,646 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi