Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27)
Gabe sighs, feeling kicks from inside and outside. "Okay but I still wish you would stay home. I don't feel great. I want you here with me."
Edward smiles he cuddled Gabe "Okay honey I stay home I tell work that I stay home
"Oh thank you," Gabe says, leaning into him. "I just don't want to be alone today."
Edward stands up putting his plate in the sink
Gabe shifts in the chair, feeling his belly tighten under his hand. He's been having practice contractions for a few weeks now and they're so uncomfortable. He blows out a long, slow breath.
Edward helps him through the contraction "easy love deep breathes in and out
Gabe makes a face. "I am not looking forward to real ones when they start. The practice ones are really starting to hurt."
Edward looks at Gabe "how many minutes you have the fake contraction
Gabe shrugs. "I haven't timed them. They're not real."
He nods his head he helps Gabe sits down on there couch there little kitten they been taking off climbs up and lays down on our stomachs
Gabe sighs and strokes his fingers over the kitten's head. They watch some boring morning television and cuddle as best they can considering they're both so hugely pregnant. His belly tightens again and he hisses lowly, his hands tightening into fists.
Edward looks at Gabe he trys to rubs his back "is it coming back again
Gabe nods and shifts on the couch, pushing himself to his feet. He feels so weird. He puts his hands on his belly and bends over with a low moan. There is a feeling of pressure and then wetness runs down his legs.

"Oh!"
Edward looks at the wetness then he looks at Gabe he grabbed the phone for the midwife "your water just broke
Gabe looks down at the floor and the puddle there. "I ... uh ... guess those were real contractions. Okay, so don't you go into labor now since apparently our daughter is coming today."
Edward chuckled softly he rubs his stomach calling the midwife "don't you worry about that there still high up and have two weeks to go
"It would be our luck," Gabe says as he strips out of his wet bottoms and uses them to soak up the amniotic fluid.
Edward put the kitten in her box so she wouldn't jump out "the midwife will be here soon I get the stuff she said to get ready
"Thanks babe," Gabe sighs, his hands on the small of his back. Another contraction starts up and he means lowly. "Ohhh."
He rubs Gabe lower back hard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,145 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,284 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,921 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,247 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,240 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg