Closed Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy]
Eli shook his head "There's defending yourself, and then there is beating the shit out of three ogre sized men... Even I would haven't taken the three of them on together... Not without some sort of weapon or back-up." Eli moved closer to Jace, squinting down at the man.

"I ask again, who or what the hell are you?"
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Jace rose an eyebrow at Eli "I don't know what you're implying here but if I show them what I'm capable of now I protect myself in the future. That's what I was doing" he said standin up staring straight into Eli's eyes, standing his ground a bit
Eli shook his head, planting a hand on the top bunk as Jace stood up in front of him "There's something about you... Jace... something I will find out about you... Better believe it." Eli said, turning on his heel and quickly exiting the pod once again.

Jace rolled his eyes "Have fun" he said shaking his head a little before laying back down on his bed sighing. He didn't really care if they found out he used to be undercover, clearly this was not an undercover mission and he was legitimately in jail so he saw no point in trying to hide anything.
The lunch buzzer rang over head and Eli grimaced - as he always did - it reminded him too much of High School, and god he hated school more than anything. Eli walked with his clique to the cafeteria, gathered up his food and found a place to sit; corner of the room, corner seat, his back against the wall.

Eli scanned the area around him, his eyes falling on Jace more than once... He sighed and tried keeping his eyes focused on the rubbery looking food on his plate; none of it looked good to eat. Eli sat alone, during lunch, so no one seemed to bother him and definitely no one came over to his table - each other seat was filled by now.

Jace grabbed the tray of food sighing looking at the contents. He looked around before going to sit at the corner table with Eli, he heard murmers around him as he got closer but he ignored them as he sat across from him eating his food silently
Eli looked up as Jace sat at the table, he would have told the young guy to fuck off, but he just didn't feel like it. The food was making him sick to his stomach, the animosity between him and Jace was making him sick... being stuck in prison was making him sick.

Eli pushed his tray away and simply just laid his head down on the table, banging his forehead against the hard surface a few times, in hopes that he would either knock himself out or people would think that he was finally going insane.

Jace rose an eyebrow watching Eli "The foods bad but it isn't that bad" he tried to joke a little with the man as he picked a little of the food and started to chew at it slowly pushing the rest of the food around his plate as he did. He put his hand under Eli's head to stop him banging it on the table "Stop it" he said softly
Eli turned his head on Jace's palm and looked up at him "Why should I?" he questioned, banging his head lightly on Jace's palm - it would hardly hurt.

Other people around them were definitely talking now. Murmuring about the man that Eli was sitting with, and how he had touched him without dying... It was annoying chatter too.

Jace smirked a little "Cause I said so, and you're missing all the gossip that's happening about us right now" he grinned a little and took another mouthful of food humming quietly as he ate with his other hand, his right hand still under Eli's head
Eli frowned, opening his ears to the sounds filtering in the room - yep, they were gossiping. With a sigh, Eli closed his eyes and blocked out the sounds again; it was a talent of his, to drown the sounds of everyone out. "Screw them... They can talk all they want... I don't care what anyone says about me." Eli said quietly, rubbing his forehead against Jace's palm - like a cat marking their territories or humans.

Jace looked at the bigger man a little shocked at the almost affectionate act. He pulled his hand away slowly going back to eating his food quietly "Better watch out, they might think you're getting soft" he smirked a little over at the man before sipping his water. He stood and reached over mussing up Eli's hair laughing softly before throwing the rest of his food in the garbage and leaving the cafeteria
Eli stood up a few seconds after Jace, grabbed his tray and tossed it. He caught up with Jace in the hallway and, out of pure habit, set his arm around the younger man's waist "I'm not getting soft, everyone knows that I don't do that... I just like to be... touchy-feely with people... that I happen to find interesting... or that I like..."

Jace pulled out of Eli's touch and grinned at him "Or people that you want to try and figure out?" He smirked a little at the man and reached up holding Eli's cheek before moving forward so their lips were only inches apart "Sorry babe, I don't think you're my type" he whispered before pulling away grinning and went to their cell hopping onto his bed, putting his arms behind his neck
Eli followed Jace into the cell and climbed onto the bunk with Jace, hovering over the man with a gleam in his eyes "How would you know I'm not your type? You haven't even given me a chance, yet..."

Eli was surprised, actually, to find that while he was attracted to this man, both physically and emotionally, his cock was for once behaving and had not hardened, although he knew that it so badly did want too -- He swore that the nether regions of his body had a mind of its own sometimes.

Jace chuckled softly at the other man and reached his fingers up running his fingertips over Eli's chest lightly and smiled cheekily "I don't have to give you a chance, I know exactly who you are Eli" he said softly "As soon as I arrived you came into the room and everyone stopped, clearly you're a threat to all of them, they are terrified of you which I assume means you've done enough terrible things to put that thought in their head, including, I'm going to assume, what happened to your last cell mate. And as you said when you met me, I'm too much of a nice guy for this place, my type is nice guys. Are you a nice guy?" He asked giving a half smirk at the man hovering above him.
Eli shrugged his shoulders, laying his full weight down upon Jace's body... Now his cock decides to harden, with more contact; it poking right into Jace's stomach. "The things I have done in prison... I've done them out of self-preservation, mostly. I try not to bring harm to others, but sometimes it is inevitable. Do you want to know the truth about me, Jace? No, I'm not a nice guy... I can be a real asshole, I steal things from those who aren't looking, I've killed people before... I've done unspeakable things..."

Eli took a breath and lowered his forehead to Jace's chest, sighing quietly "but... I want to change, Jace... I want to be able to be a better man, I want to be able to be the type of man you can take home to your momma and show me off to her... Of course, I'll never be released from prison, but it's a pipe-dream that I want to achieve... some day."

Jace was a little shocked at the rawness of the man in front of him that he had only met a few hours ago, he could also feel the pressure of his cock on his stomach and couldn't help but get a little aroused himself. He lifted the mans head staring into his eyes and bit his lip lightly, everything in him was telling him to believe the man but he was terrified of getting hurt especially considering how long they would be locked up together. "I was an undercover cop...that's how I know how to fight, they thought I went dirty and murdered someone so that's why I'm here. I pissed off a lot of people in high places because I didn't care about who was related to who, I put them away for their crimes anyway" he said and swallowed roughly, knowing what being a cop in the prison system would do to him but he needed to tell Eli, he didn't know why but he had to.
Eli blinked at Jace's admission, a slow smile crept across his face "An undercover cop... Narcotics? Mafia? What did you do, Mister Jace?" Eli questioned, actually intrigued now by the man before him. It also helped that he could feel Jace's cock hardening against his thigh, too.

This was no longer a game to Eli, as much as he enjoyed playing mind-games on people... Jace was different, Jace was... Well, he didn't quite know what Jace was yet, but he was sure to find out soon enough and he hoped that they could continue finding out everything about each other. Eli didn't care about the guards, and they didn't seem to care about what Jace and Eli were doing either - they walked by, of course, but with just a bare glance into their pods.

Hell, they could have already been fucking up a storm and Eli knew, those guards would do little to stop them... They were on his payroll, and it helped to have guards in his back pocket.

Jace let out a breath internally that he wasn't getting beat up for admitting that. He was surprised that it almost looked like it turned Eli on more. He smirked a little "Wouldn't you like to know..." he said softly and touched Eli's cheek lightly with his fingertips and leaned up so their lips were almost touching "Now...get off of me before I have to teach you a lesson" he said before dropping back down on the bed smirking at Eli before turning a bit under Eli so he was laying on his stomach, his face looking at the wall but with his eyes shut and his perky ass right under Eli's hardened cock

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,490 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,145 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,826 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,173 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,920 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,245 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,240 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,172 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8