Closed Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy]
Eli groaned as Jace turned over underneath him - he didn't mean to be loud about it, but Jesus H... Jace's asssss!!! Eli thrust his hips forward, just one time, before climbing off of Jace and hopping up onto his own bunk, he laced his hands behind his head and stared up at the cement ceiling "I would like to know... but, it's okay if you don't tell me - We have time to discuss it later." Eli said quietly.

He didn't want to leave the pod, he wanted to stay right here and just listen to Jace, whether it was just him breathing, or him talking - and wasn't that fucked up and weird for Eli to admit? If only to himself, deep inside of his own mind.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Jace but his lip holding back his own moan as his ass clenched around the cock through the pants. He smiled a little as Eli got off him and bit his lip lightly "It was mafia" he said softly "They got me to do some pretty gruesome stuff which was fine with the police, but arresting the chief of police's son for shooting a cashier and stealing thousands in jewellry, that wasn't" he said sighing softly. He stood from the bed and stretched out before heading to the communal bathroom needing to go to the toilet
Eli laid there for a few more seconds before jumping off of his own bunk and following Jace to the bathrooms - he too had to piss, but he still wanted to be close to Jace. "So... They shoved you down the shitter, because you were just doing your job?" Eli asked quietly, not wanting other's to hear their conversation.

He pulled his cock out and... Yeah, nope... He was not pissing with this hard-on... Utterly impossible. He tucked himself back in the best he could, having to keep his cock practically straight up and secured by the waistband of his boxers - Now how the hell was he supposed to get rid of it?

Jace shrugged lightly "Yeah, I guess, he wasn't the only one I arrested though who was connected to power, I arrested several politicians and their kids, I arrested other police officers, I apparently just rocked the boat too hard, according to them" he said softly. His hard on had disappeared so he could pee easily but he noticed Eli's predicament and knelt down in front of him pulling his waistband down till his cock came free and Jace took the whole thing, deep throating him quickly and sucked on him
Eli moaned, loudly, one hand shooting to the wall to keep him upright and the other going to the back of Jace's head "Jesus!" he hissed, rocking on his heels slightly - he didn't want to force too much of his cock down Jace's throat, but JESUS the man had a throat like a God and... FUCK... Eli was already so close to shooting his load it was NOT funny.

"If you don't want a mouthful of c...c...cum... Jesuschristheavenonearth... You better... pull off now..." Eli said brokenly, his fingers flexing on the back of Jace's head.

((You can say whether he cums in your mouth or not, force that one action from my char.))

Jace hummed around Eli's cock looking up to him from under his lashes before he pressed his mouth forward more, till his lips were literally at the very bottom of Eli's cock, he hummed again vibrating his mouth and throat to help Eli cum. He came and Jace didn't really even have to swallow as it was already going straight down his throat. He pulled off the man smiling brightly.
Eli groaned when he came, clenching his fist against the wall and Jace's head. Then his cock was released from that warm tight heat of Jace's mouth and he nearly collapsed on his own knees "Jesus H... What in the hell was that for?" Eli asked hoarsely, grabbing onto Jace's shirt and lightly tugging on it until the other man stood up in front of him.

Jace smirked a little and wiped his mouth lightly "I saw you were having some trouble, I helped out." He shrugged a little and pulled up Eli's pants for him before smirking at him and leaving the room leaving Eli behind gobsmacked. He went back to their pod where the men from earlier plus about another 4 others were waiting. He rose an eyebrow "Ready for round 2 already?" He asked laughing and headed for his bed. Suddenly he was grabbed by the wrist, he went to hit the person but then his other arm was grabbed, he started to kick around trying to hit them but they grabbed his legs and, with 4 men each holding either an arm or a leg they shoved him against the wall, face first. He whimpered as his face hit the wall and felt the men grab at his pants.
Eli stood there for another few seconds before one of his pals shouted that someone was attacking the newbie - HIS newbie. Eli ran from the bathroom, his friend and about seven other of his friends right behind him - Eli arrived in time to see the men pushing Jace in a wall, and with a vicious roar that sounded more like a lion than anything... Eli was pouncing on the first brute he saw - out of nowhere came a shank and he dug it into the man's shoulder.

Eli let the brute drop to the floor, yanked his shank from his flesh and took on the next asshole who dared touch his podmate. The next brute was the one who had been pulling Jace's pants down - Easy, he knew exactly where his shiv was going on that one. It was a frantic dance of dodge and weave, but Eli's slightly shorter stature and lean musculature won out, he managed to slip underneath the man's arms, and nail him right in the groin with the shank.

The other guys, seeing two of their men go down so easily - especially by Eli - knew that they were officially outnumbered and released Jace from their grasp. Eli dropped the shank and rushed to Jace's side, holding the younger man up against the wall "Are you okay?" every ounce of concern he felt for Jace flooding his words and his eyes.

Jace was shaking violently, his breathing coming out really erratic but all he could focus on was Eli. "You saved me from them" he said quietly, through small gasps of air. He shakily reached up touching Eli's face softly, he couldn't quite help himself, uncaring of anyone watching or what could happen to either of them, he quickly kissed him pushing his body against the bigger man, pushing all his thanks and his desperation into the kiss grabbing the back of Eli's head desperately.
Eli wrapped his arms around Jace's waist - everyone knew that Eli was into men anyway, so it was no surprise to see him making out with Jace right there. Eli pulled Jace closer to his body, hoisting one leg up around his hips. He pulled back from the kiss slowly "Of course I saved you... You made your choice, Jace... You wanted to protect yourself, and you tried... Now, you can protect yourself, and have the back up you need when things get really tough." Eli whispered.

He didn't care anymore, that people were staring, that people were bleeding near his feet. He carried Jace into their pod and pulled the door shut tightly, making sure the airlock tightened behind them. He sat down on the bed carefully, Jace still resting comfortably in his lap.

Jace looked at Eli chewing on his lip "What I did...before, it wasn't for protection....you know that right? I'm not having sex with you for protection...." he said gently and pulled away a little "I'll only do it if I want to...for non-protection based reasons" he said softly "Do you understand?" He said gently chewing on his lip lightly as he stood a bit
Eli nodded and let Jace stand up "I understand that... I..." Eli sighed and lowered his head, dropping his hands to the bed and squeezing the thin mattress lightly "I'm an idiot, Jace. I offer people things that I think they cannot refuse, simply because of my reputation... You, you're not like the other newbies who come in here... and I apologize for underestimating you." Eli said quietly.

"I won't make the same mistake again." Eli stood up now, lowering his head to Jace's, he kissed the younger man lightly on the lips "If you want, sometime in the future, to ever have sex - just because you're feeling too goddamn horny to deal with it yourself, you let me know... I'll always, always lend you a helping hand. No real strings attached to that offer." Eli said quietly before leaving the pod - he needed a bit of 'fresh air' not that there was any - he stepped over the mess of blood and CO's who were helping the two injured fuck-ups.

He sat in one of the hard and unforgiving plastic chairs, staring unseeingly at the television sets as a re-run of some old out dated television played on it... There was no interest for him in it, his mind was focused on his pod and where Jace was standing.

Jace felt his cheeks redden slightly at Eli's offer. He rubbed his arm lightly as Eli left and chewed on his lip lightly. He felt a stupid, corny idea forming in his head but couldn't help but want to do it. He made sure that no one could see him before he undressed himself, hiding the clothes under his pillow before climbing up to Eli's bunk and laying on his bare stomach under the blankets. He pulled the blanket up around his neck so when Eli came in all he would see was Jace's head sticking out of the blanket, laying in his bed, but he would have to get up there or pull the blanket back to reveal he was actually naked. Now all he had to do was wait.
Eli's mind was never one to stay on a topic too long, and when there were decisions to be made? Well his attention span was about the size of an actual ant. He stood up and swaggered back to his cell - thank god, the blood had finally been mopped up. Eli had his eyes focused on the bottom bunk, so he had no clue that Jace was in his bed.

When he went over to the bunks, he set his hand down, and instead of mattress, he found plump round flesh under wool sheets. His eyes snapped up and he saw Jace laying there "What the heck are you doing?" he asked gently, running his hand slowly up the length of Jace's body, until he had his hand against the back of Jace's neck, lightly gripping and massaging against the flesh there.

Jace shivered a little at the touch and bit his lip lightly "I was just waiting for some company" he said softly smiling gently as he sat up gently, his toned stomach and chest showing, he had a light set of abs but was clearly still toned in his arms and chest. The blanket dropped and sat around his waist covering his cock still as he smiled gently at Eli. "Well...would you like to join me up here?" He asked softly and smirked at the other man
Eli nodded and stripped his clothes off, dropping them onto Jace's bunk below them. He hoisted himself up onto the mattress and tumbled over Jace's body, letting his bare back slap into the wall with a dull thud - he winced slightly but otherwise was unaffected - his cock however, was not, it was already filling and thickening as he stared up and down Jace's exposed body.

"What are we going to do up here, Jace?" Eli whispered, reaching his hand up to lightly rub Jace's ear between his fingertips.

Jace hummed happily and leaned up kissing Eli softly for a second "What would you like to do?" He asked gently before turning himself over so his firm round butt was exposed to Eli again "Because I have absolutely no idea what we should do up here" he said smiling a little at him before chewing on his lip playing innocent.
Eli ran his hand down underneath the blankets, fingers skimming over Jace's warm back and to his butt, he squeezed and poked "I have a few ideas..." Eli said quietly, slipping his hand underneath his pillow and pulling out a small bottle of lubricant "Think you know what I could possibly do with this?" he asked, shifting the bottle from side to side in his fingertips.

Jace bit his lip lightly and shrugged a little "Not really sure what you can do with that" he said and lifted his hips up lightly letting the blanket fall off him revealing his nakedness completely, his cock was starting to harden and for the first time Eli could see his cock. He gently took the bootle and squeezed a small drop into Eli's hand rubbing it a little in before he took Eli's hand and reached it down and pushed one of Eli's fingers straight into his hole grunting a little before looking at Eli "Think this is a good idea?" He asked, he felt his anus squeezing Eli's finger tightly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,153 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,927 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8