Closed Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy]
Eli nodded and wiggled his finger in a little deeper "Think this might be a perfect solution for this here bottle." Eli said, he withdrew his finger from Jace's anus and squirted more lube onto his fingers, slicking them well before he went back, spreading one of Jace's butt cheeks outward as he pushed his finger back in, thrusting slowly and carefully "Just tell me if it hurts..."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Jace shook his head a soft moan leaving his mouth as he pushed back onto the finger a bit with his hips, he bit his lip lightly as he did so, the stretch didn't hurt right now, was more just uncomfortable, he knew it would hurt the more fingers entered and especially, if like he planned, Eli entered him. He closed his eyes moving against the finger slowly "Okay...more" he moaned softly, the uncomfortableness making way for pleasure
Eli slid a second slicked up finger into Jace, allowing it to join in the depths of that warm cavern. He wiggled his fingers around, twisting and scissoring them slowly - stretching Jace's hole out a bit at a time so that when the time came... It wouldn't be excruciatingly painful when he slid his cock in. Elli laid down lengthwise on the bed, his face right next to Jace's "You doing okay?" he asked quietly, leaning his head and pecking Jace on the lips lightly.

Jace whimpered quietly as the second finger was entered and nodded, his face scrunching up almost cutely in pain. He took deep breaths as the fingers moved inside him, he knew he would be really tight as he hadn't been with anyone in a long time. He smiled lightly at the peck "Im okay, just don't stop please" he whispered his eyes closed still.
"Never babe... I won't stop until you're screaming at me to do so." Eli said quietly, laying his head down on the mattress - he added the last slicked up finger into Jace slowly; three fingers inside of him in total now. He continued stretching, twisting and pushing those three fingers deeper, his fingers tickling slightly on the inside of Jace's hole "Do you think you'll need a forth?"

Jace whined out quickly at the stretch, his whole body tensing slightly in pain. He shook his head "I should be okay" he said quietly holding onto Eli tightly, his fingers digging into Eli's shoulders a little "I-I'm ready" he said nervously and opened his eyes staring into Eli's trying to show any confidence he had left. "How would you like to do this? Do you want me on all fours?" He asked quietly rolling his hips into the fingers continuously
Eli shook his head and pulled his fingers out of Jace's anus slowly; he slicked his cock up and then moved to lay over top of Jace "Just like this, sweetheart... Just like this." he whispered before plunging the head of his slicked cock inside of Jace - it was tight, and he couldn't help but moan as Jace's anal muscles tried sucking him in deeper and push him out at the same time -- he stuck with it though, giving Jace enough time to acclimate to the intrusion on his body.

Jace dig his fingers into the mattress and couldn't help but cry out at the intrusion, a couple of tears pricking at his eyes, he tried to relax his muscles by breathing deeply and pushed his hips back slightly when he was ready for a bit more. It felt strange having sex without protection too, it felt almost more bonding than with the condom in between them.

(Sooo, what are we saying is the reason Jace got pregnant? Can they all just get pregnant or what? Just cause I feel there would be a lot of them in prison getting pregnant if that was the case)
Eli slowly pushed more and more of his length into Jace's body, not wanting to hurt the younger man, but lord... If he didn't get in there and start thrusting properly, he was going to blow his load before all the fun even started. Eli placed his hands on the mattress above Jace's shoulder, his toes on the foot of the bed and just kind of hovered there - halfway inside Jace's body, giving the man time to relax into this.

(I'm thinking there is another unit where pregnant men / their partners are moved too afterwards... So they can care for their kids n what not... *shrug* It has always been that kind of dream of mine to have a "Unit K" (unit kids lol) for a male prison (thank you oz for those ideas >_>) plus, they have condoms, just not always used...)

Jace whimpered quietly as he was entered, the pain was starting to fade to a dull ache which was good, Jace decided to go for it and pushed himself back completely til Eli was completely inside him, he cried out in pain before he waited panting a little for the pain to pass.

(Okay, that sounds good! I assume that there wouldn't be many there though due to most of the men just having sex with other men due to no women?)
Eli moaned loudly as his whole cock was swallowed by Jace's body... His fingers gripped tightly to the mattress, pulling the bed sheet from its corners "Fuck!" He panted, lowering his head to the back of Jace's neck, softly kissing and sucking on the tender flesh behind the younger man's ear. He started slowly pulling his hips back and thrusting forward again, heavy balls slapping into Jace's bottom.

((Handful of guys - maybe five or six - that get pregnant and live on that unit with their partners... Most men wrap it up like smart little boys... Others aint that bright when it comes to sex obviously though ;)))

Jace cried out in both pain and pleasure, his body shaking slightly. He rolled his hips back again moaning softly at the soft kisses from Eli as well. "Yes Eli" he moaned quietly out rolling his hips back and forth in rhythm with Eli, he leant on one arm and grabbed himself with the other starting to pump himself as he was getting pumped into. He moaned loudly and grunted a little, almost animalistically as he did.

(Like our boys? Hahaha)
Eli moved quickly up to his knees, pulling Jace's hips up with him as he did so. He needed a better angle and this gave it to him. He started putting more force behind his thrusts, balls swinging wildly between Jace's thighs "Fuck baby... you're so goddamn tight." Eli grunted out, slapping both his hands down onto Jace's ass, spreading the cheeks wide and watching as his cock slid in and out of Jace's body.

(Exactly like them lol)

Jace cried out loudly as the different angle cause him so much pleasure his whole body shook violently, he almost came without even touching himself. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He cried out holding himself as steady as he couldn't on the bed and let Eli do the work as he pumped himself to completion, he felt his seed explode all over his stomach and chest and felt his hole tighten even more so around Eli, essentially almost milking him.
Eli moaned loudly, burying himself in to the hilt as Jace's hole clamped down around him. His cock erupting deeply inside of Jace's body. He held onto Jace's hips, grinding his hips hard against Jace's ass "Fuck... Fuck!" he panted loudly; he didn't want to pull out, so he didn't - he eased himself and Jace down onto the mattress again, rolling their bodies to the side so they could be comfortable and stay connected.

Jace panted a little and grabbed Eli's arm wrapping it around him before pulling the blanket up over them. The intrusion felt strange with no sort of sexual reasoning for it being there now but Jace really liked it. He closed his eyes sighing happily and tangled his fingers with Eli's before he fell to sleep quickly, his body still covered in his cum and sweat but not really caring
The dinner buzzer rang loudly, jolting Eli from his sleep - his cock had, at some point, softened and slid out of Jace's body naturally; they were both covered in cum, the sheets sticky and soaked in sweat. He tossed the sheets off of their bodies and shook Jace's shoulder lightly "Come on, bubble butt... Time for more gruel for dinner." Eli slapped Jace's ass and hopped over him.

Eli dressed quickly - they'd have to take a shower later, but for now it would be okay... Just a bit itchy, but they'd get through it.

Jace stirred lightly before jumping as his butt was slapped. He rubbed at his eyes like a child and yawned slightly before hopping down and grabbing the clothes from under the pillow. He looked like a mess but he didn't care, he would shower after dinner, his stomach grumbled even for the gross food they were served, their activity had made him so hungry.
Eli slid his arm around Jace's waist, tugging him in close and kissing the back of his ear "I hope it's okay if I openly touch you now?" Eli asked, looking down at Jace and smirking a bit devilishly - it was also his most charming and endearing smile.

Jace rolled his eyes and shook his head "You're very lucky that I'm aching from our fun otherwise I would have specifically requested you not to touch me after that comment" he teased playfully. Jack's anus and lower back ached slightly, not enough to really hurt but enough to give him a slight limp when he walked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,164 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,263 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,246 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,182 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8