Closed Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy]
Erick grabbed Jace by the hand again, halting the taller man's movements - although it would be easy for Jace to just drag Erick to class - "Jace, please... Let me do this for you? After classes today... I'll talk to the professor about it... Perhaps he can change the testing methods so that you can understand it better -- I..." Erick nibbled on his own lip and looked toward the campus "I have a lot of pull with the teacher's here... Especially since I'm usually the one who writes up their tests anyway..." Erick said quietly - that was meant to be a secret, but he trusted Jace -- and Jace had been right about a lot of the professors here, they were a bunch of idiots, Erick's brilliance was far superior to theirs.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Jace shook his head "It's fine Erick...they already hate me, I really don't want them to have more of a reason to..." he said quietly "Come on or you'll be late to class" he smiled gently pulling his hand free and pulling his jacket tightly around him almost like a safety blanket. He walked into the hall and towards where Erick's next class was
Erick scowled but followed after Jace anyway "You're as stubborn as a mule, you know that?" Erick asked as he walked past Jace and then turned to stop in front of him "It's not a sign of weakness you know... To ask for help, favors... things like that. So what if the teachers here hate you? They're moron's anyway if they can't learn to read a screwed up standardized test form -- but, if you want to play the martyr for whatever cause it is you're trying to prove... Then fine..." Erick huffed and turned on his heel, walking into his next class.

The whole statement was a bit over dramatic, but he wouldn't be Erick Teague without a whole bunch of drama added to his words - Now if only he had thought to flip his hair, then that would have completed his moment of Diva.

Jace was quite shocked at the way that Erick had just yelled at him. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before walking away from the classroom. His whole next class was thinking about what Erick had said and how he had yelled at him, he still couldn't quite believe that. Once his class was over he went back over to meet up with Erick, even though he wasn't sure he really wanted to cop abuse again

(I'm going to sleep now, I'm unwell at the moment so the tiredness means I'm having trouble reading, lol, so I'll start the time skip on the other one tomorrow and reply here tomorrow)
The entire day of Erick and Jace walking to classes together was spent in a rather awkward silence - Erick was upset that he had blown his top at Jace, it wasn't fair to him to have gone into a rant like such. He was just worried, seeing Jace beat himself up over one little mistake; literally and metaphorically. So, on the walk back to Erick's dorms, he sighed and looked up at the taller man;

"I'm sorry about blowing my top earlier today... I just... There's so much potential that you have, Jace... You just have to apply yourself and think about things before they happen - You only missed a few questions, technically, on that test... and it would have been an easy fix, had you agreed to it." Erick shrugged his shoulders "I'm only trying to help you, not hurt you... and I am sorry if I did."

Erick gently grasped Jace's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze and smiled shyly "Are you coming up with me?"

As soon as the words were out of Erick's mouth, Jace knew he liked the silence more, no matter how awkward it had been. Jace froze a little and clenched his fists looking away from Erick holding his anger inside, but it clearly could be seen in his clenched fists and jaw.

Jace pulled his hand away from Erick "No thanks, you should of thought of asking me before we got here" he said shaking his head a little stepping back "Every single teacher I've ever had has told me to apply myself, you said you would be different to them but you're not...I try hard in every class, I study for every test, I try as hard as I can and what do you all say to me? You just need to apply yourself, like I'm not trying as hard as I can! Like I don't spend hours studying for tests for them not to make sense" he shook his head running a hand through his hair, his anger turning to frustration at himself and almost sadness.
Erick sighed and ran a hand through his own hair "I... Dang it, Jace... I'm trying here, okay!? I cannot help it if sometimes I say things that will upset you - because everything education related seems to be doing just that. Yes, applying yourself is a mainstay in all educational facets... But, believe it or not - You're far from stupid. You have a brain between those two ears - We just have to figure out a way that testing and classes in general make more sense for you!"

Erick wanted to say more, but he bit his tongue and looked down at the ground "I'm trying to help you..." he said quietly, shrugging his shoulders in a defeated manner.

Jace sighed and ran a hand through his hair again "I'm not angry at you Erick....I'm angry at myself...I just...I don't get why my brain works so differently to everyone else's....I just wanna pass college and make my mum proud wherever she is....I just...I just can't seem to think properly in exams or when doing assessments, it just all switches off..." he said quietly sighing and rubbing at his face
Erick scooted closer to Jace slowly and set his hands on the older man's chest - he involuntarily shuttered at the play of muscles under his fingers but he knew he had to keep himself together - at least for a few more minutes "Jace... Listen." Erick said quietly, waiting for the man to look at him "We will figure it out - together - on how to make testing easier and make more sense... Almost all of the tests these days are open book and notes, so if we have too, we'll start making notes and writing everything out that needs to be remembered..."

"The only tests you won't have those notes on are the end of semester tests, and by then - You'll have all that knowledge stored in your brain. I can talk to all of your teachers and recommend that they eliminate the bubble sheets for you, since those seem to be a problem... I really do want to help you, and if that means pulling strings like that - I will do it."

Jace swallowed roughly, his bright green eyes watering slightly. He reached down grabbing Erick's waist and pushed him against the wall, the month rule be damned. He kissed Erick deeply holding him steady on the wall, Erick's legs dangling about a foot off the floor. Jace pulled back breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath clearing his throat a little "Sorry...um...yeah" he said feeling his tanned cheeks turn slightly pink.
Erick gasped and moaned, a little too enthusiastically and loudly, his fingers clenching tightly around Jace's t-shirt as he was pushed up against the wall "Don't... don't apologize..." Erick said breathlessly. Erick opened his eyes slowly and looked down, realizing his feet were off the ground - he squeaked in a rather girly way and quickly wrapped his legs around Jace's waist "You... Good god..." Erick moaned and dropped his head against Jace's head lightly "Wow."

Jace couldn't help but grin and chuckled softly "I can't believe I'm the one who broke the rule after not even three days" he said shaking his head a little and he grabbed Erick's legs holding him steady gently. He stared into Erick's eyes smiling brightly before leaning in and kissing him gently again pushing his body against Erick's
"I am so not complaining about the rules being broken for once in my life." Erick stated firmly, slipping his hands behind Jace's head and curling his fingers lightly into the older man's hair as they continued kissing. Erick felt Jace's body pressing more firmly into his own and he couldn't help the small whimper of pleasure that escaped him, nor the way he started slowly grinding against Jace's stomach.

Jace groaned feeling the man grind against him. He dug his fingers into the smaller boys waist as he kissed him desperately before pulling back panting a little "We should take this up to your room" he said softly, he meant this for privacy more than taking it any further than they were going but he wouldn't mind going further either
Erick nodded and pulled the key to his dorm out of his back pocket "Just don't put me down." Erick said as he leaned his head in an started kissing, sucking, and licking all along Jace's neck, jaw, cheek, pretty much any exposed piece of flesh he could find on the older man - his tongue, lips, and teeth were marking the places.

Jace moaned loudly holding the smaller boy close to his body as he walked towards the room and up the stairs, being careful not to trip. Jace stopped at the right floor "Quick, open the door" he said softly
Erick slid from Jace's arms and turned to open the door - thus putting his ass right at perfect level with Jace's cock. He unlocked the door and pushed it open and then turned back around. Erick grabbed Jace by the waistband of his jeans and tugged him into the room, then pushed him back up against the door to close it firmly.

"I want you." Erick whispered as he practically jumped back up into Jace's arms and started kissing him feverishly and with a whole hell of a lot of tongue - it was sloppy and wet, and oh so perfect.

Jace grunted as Erick's ass pushed against his semi-hard cock. He grunted and kissed him desperately pulling back to kiss down his neck and across his shoulder gently. He carried him over to the bed and laid him down climbing on top of him kissing him desperately.
Erick wrapped his legs around Jace's waist and arched up against him, grinding against Jace's cock "Please, Jace... please... Don't tease me..." Erick whispered as he ran his fingers through Jace's hair and pulled the man's head back up to his, kissing him deeply; twisting their tongues together as he continued rocking and rolling his hips upward into Jace's body.

Jace grunted and groaned loudly and kissed him again desperately. He ran his hands underneath his shirt running his hands over Erick's stomach and chest gently. He rolled them over so the smaller boy was on top of him. He grabbed Erick's ass squeezing and massaging it gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,526 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,193 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,884 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,201 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,343 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,343 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,112 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,277 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8