Closed A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8]
Carter shook his head and rolled onto his was lying on his side - back to Hector - he pulled the blankets up the best he could around his body and laid in a mostly comfortable position, his large belly resting on one pillow that went down between his knees as well "I'm really not in the mood, Hector." Carter said quietly, sniffling a little.

This day for Carter had been terrible piled on top of terrible, he just wanted to sleep and let the day be over with - hopefully tomorrow would get better for him. "I just want to go to sleep." he said, glancing over his shoulder at Hector "I'm just... It was a bad day and... I'm wiped out, exhausted, hurting..."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Hector shrugged. he knew Carter had been through a lot today, so he backed off following Carter's wishes. "Sleep well babe. I'll be here with you when you got back up." he said tugging the blanket over him, and gently let go of the pregnant boy.

He pressed a final kiss on Carter's cheek and removed himself from Carter's side. he dwelled in teh room, completing a bit of work - mainly to keep an eye on the omega so he knew he was really sleeping well and soundly. As nightfell, he slipped out to prepare some dinner. He made extras just in case carter woke up wanting any food, but he contented himself eating alone, not planning on waking him up and interrupt with his sleep.
Carter struggled to fall asleep, thoughts constantly racing through his mind about the actions that transpired through out his school day. He felt betrayed by a family he wasn't even technically related too... he felt humiliated that he had pissed his pants - not that it wasn't a totally logical reason for him to o so, it was just... embarrassing to see a grown man wetting himself because of a bunch of bullies - despite the fact that they had been trying to cause a miscarriage.

Carter cried quietly when he felt Hector leave the bedroom, but it wasn't long after that that his stomach started growling for attention. He had to reluctantly get out of bed, pulling each and every blanket with him in the process. He found Hector eating on the couch and joined his mate - Hector graciously got him some of the food and together they ate and sat quietly, just snuggled together. Eventually the couple went back to bed, and Carter even allowed Hector to spoon up behind him - he really did just need the comfort that night.

((And now you can skip.))

From that day onwards Hector would accompany Carter to school and back home, just making sure he had minimal time being alone. He also reflected to the school on their negligence in ensuring the safety of their students. Hector would occasionally get strange glances when he entered campus, not at all merging in with the environment, but now people knew not to get into Carter's way for they knew there was a grumpy alpha behind his back.

They settled into a nice routine. They would return home to either cook together - or Carter woudl get his rest while Hector took care of other things. The pregnant omega ballooned up very quickly, the triplets were growing so fast, there was visible difficulty for Carter to move around and dress himself already. Hector took care of the young omega as much as he could, holding him steady whenever he needed a hand, makign his needs his priority. he also made his own secret investiagion on the incidnet...he could not find any evidence that his father had established contact with the gang, and he almost rushed into his office to confront him for several times, but held back wanting to find out more himself first.

They were settling in the coach one weekend morning and suddenly the phone rang. Hector saw it was Carter's parents calling him and they exchanged a nervous glance. They had managed to stay out of radar for another month, but they knew this day was going to come. Therew as no way the mayor couple would have allowed their son essentially "eloping" iwth the alpha for so long...
Carter frowned and shook his head as he answered his ringing cellphone, wrapping one arm protectively over his stomach and laying his head against Hector's chest "Hello father, how may I help you?" Carter answered and then turned his phone on speaker so him and Hector could both hear.

"Carter... It has been months since you have come by the house! Your OM and I have been missing you dreadfully. We are having a gathering this weekend - friends, family, all of their children - and we would love it if you came to join us... We would also like it if you invited Hector along as well. We do have family business to speak about, in regards to your impending marriage to Mr. Lexington." Michael said cordially.

Carter frowned heavily, feeling tears swell up in his eyes - he missed his family as well, especially his OM. "I..." he cleared his throat and inhaled shakily "I'm sorry that I haven't been around, lately, father. I will... I will have to speak with Hector about it, see what he thinks about the idea. I can't stay on the phone long, dad... I'm kind of in the middle of something that requires my full attention." Carter said quietly, trying so hard not to burst into tears.

Michael said he understood, said their goodbyes and love to one another and then Michael hung up. Carter tossed the phone onto the couch and curled up tighter against Hector's side, tears riding down his face and almost-silent sobs racking his body "We have to do something... He'll find out otherwise."

Hector frowned hearing the invitation his future father-in-law suggested. he didn't know what to do either since they couldn't possibly appear back in town... not when carter was showing so much. he reached out to squeeze Carter's hand as he replied his father, nodding at him when he didn't give a defnitive answer. it was emotional for carter and he flet for his omega, but right now this was really a sticky situation.

Hector wrapped his arm tighter around his pregnant mate. "we gotta figure something out, yea.... i.... i don't think we could really show up. unless..." he said stroking Carter's belly that he had circled around. "we can't really hide it with clothings now. If we want to be excused from the gathering.. your parents owuld probably know something's up." he sighed and squeezed his eyes shut. "or... maybe we should make use of this opportunity to confess. we gotta tell them at one point anyway... but this would be a pretty open event. maybe we should come clean to them before it...?" he asked, knowing they had to face the elephant in the room sooner or later.
Carter sighed and rubbed his belly slowly and tilted his head back against Hector's chest "What do you think our best option is? I am tired of avoiding my parents, but I am afraid of what they will do or think when they see me like this, Hector..." Carter frowned and turned his head back a little to look at Hector "I miss my OM... and he would know what to do about some of the... weird problems I've been having..."

Hector circled Carter in his arms, joining his hands on the bottom of his belly. He nuzzled his cheek against Carter's head and sighed. "I'm thinking... Maybe we could visit them. Or better yet... do you think it's possible to have your OM coming for a visit? That way we might get his help in breaking the news to your father..." Hector suggested after some thoughts. Perhaps it would be easier getting them one by one...

"And... what's the symptoms that are so weird? Something that I didnt know?"
Carter nodded against Hector's chest and cheek "I would really like to see him... You should invite him over for dinner tonight - he will absolutely make the trip, even if it is short notice." Carter said quietly as he squeezed Hector's fingers with his own "I love you, Hector, for even just suggesting inviting him over... Call him."

"As for the symptoms... It's the gas, the bloating, the heartburn, and those weird cravings that I've been having for Cookie Dough ice cream with Tabasco sauce all over it... because just the thought of it makes me sick, yet when I eat it... I just can't stop!"

"It's only basic courtesy... gotta find a way of soft landing on top of everytime. And well, I guess I would be happy ot know your OM as well. He is a very nice eprson to me, and I know he loves you so much." He smiled at Carter at the little gesture squeezing back his hand.

"That's why i couldnt find any tabasco the other day?" The first few ones were symptoms that he knew were common, but that craving was weird... and he didnt know about it before. He shivered imagining what that combination would taste like. "Oh god... i could understand why you hadnt let me on that craving of yours. You...." he bit his lips thinking it might really be better for Carter to indulge in himself alone... or he might just gag at the mix.

"I'll call your OM now... should I call him that direvtly? Or by first name? Which would make him feel happier?)
Caleb shifted off of Hector so he could get up and grab his phone. He curled up on the other end of the couch and dragged a blanket over his body "Call him Axel... He's not your OM. He wouldn't take it too kindly if you called him OM..." Caleb said quietly as he grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and clicked on the television.

He knew that he would end up falling asleep, but it would be fine - it would give him a bit more energy for when Axel showed up. He also really needed a nap right now "I'll probably fall asleep, so just wake me when he shows up, okay?"

Hector chuckled. Well when they got married, he would call him OM-in-law anyway later.. they just had to wait for a few months.

He nodded at Carter and tugged the blanket tighter over the omega and dialed the number. his palms were sweating a little, but he kept up with the idle stroke on caleb's back when he waited for Axel to pick up the phone.

He made quick introductions and by the sound of it, Axel was pretty surprised - but not displeased - by the sudden contact.

"... yea, and we would appreciate if you could come for a quick dinner at our place? it's short notice I know... but, hmm, Carter was, hmm, not feeling 100% himself right now, so we would be grateful if you would come?" he blurred away the stiuation and was happy to know his future OM-in-law would be coming. "yea, i will send you the address right after. Thanks!" he went off the line and smiled when he realised Carter had fallen alsepe already.
(would be returning to this in an hr or two. )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,695 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,125 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,746 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,989 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,284 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,147 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,048 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,925 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8