Closed A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8]
Carter rolled his eyes and huffed in annoyance "What, you going to start treating me like a seven year old as well? I may look small, Mr. Lexington, but I assure you - I am a grown man, I even have my license if you want to ID me." Carter snapped, but there was no real heat behind his words and it was hard to take him seriously when he was blushing and biting his thumbnail.

"As to your questions - Yes, I have classes tomorrow, they don't start until late afternoon however." he took a breath and then looked at Hector straight on - even though the other man was focused on driving - "As for your place being dangerous? I highly doubt that - You are after all my Alpha and fiance, you wouldn't take me to a place that could even be considered as dangerous... So, wherever you take me is fine."

Carter shook his head "I didn't do it myself, exactly... I paid to have it done by a professional... Or, more accurately, I had Michael pay to have it rebuilt."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

It's almost funny seeing Carter go all defiant with a beet red face. That was the effevt of their first kiss he guessed. It came rather naturally and he was again surprised by how sweet and soft the omega tasted. Perhpas that was the natural attraction between an alpha and an omega who were destined to be together.

"Oh, late afternoon." Hector echoed, nodding like he had come to know some important information. Him.repeating it made it sound.like he would use it to his advantage somehow. "Dont you .... nevermind." Hector smiled at Carter. The amount of trust Carter placed in him was almost touchingly strong, and although he could think of many ways and scenarios where an alpha could have exploited that trust, he would rather not dwell on that to sabotage the bonding they had started building unconsciously.

"Good for you. This is a nice car .. i'm glad you allow me 5o dirve it since it's so new." He glanced at Carter, wondering if he had always addressed his father by his first name, or was it out of frustration on how he treated his own son. "Let's head over to my place since we've been to.yours ... or your parents'." He made a turn to head towards the city, where his penthouse was located.
Carter bit his lip slowly, eyes flitting over the scenery as it passed by the window "Don't I what?" he asked curiously, having heard Hector pause. Carter turned to him and pulled his legs up into his seat, wrapping an arm around them to keep them from slipping off the leather upholstery.

Carter shrugged a shoulder about the car "It's just a car... Yes, it's a nice one, but it's a car... I don't care who drives it or where to as long as we get there and there is gas in the tank..." Carter said quietly, closing his eyes and letting the smoothness of his vehicle slowly start to lull him to sleep "Your place sounds just fine, Hec..."

Carter appeared even smaller when he curled up like that, and almost unconsciously Hextor slowed the car, keeping it going slow and steady so the little omega can indulge in a little nap as night fell. He looked innocent and sweet, resting his head on his knees. Hector felt like he ought to take care of this little one.

He drove up the driveway and descended into the carpark. Stopping the car seamlessly, he reached over wanting to shake Carter awake... but changed his mind. Might as well carry him upstairs since Carter looked like he had fallen asleep soundly, tiny snores could be heard from him.

Heading over to his side, he opened the door and scooped him up. This could wake him up but Hector figured he could try being extra gentle with him....he just wanted to hold Carter. It was like his inborn instinct.
Carter, of course, did wake up but he kept his eyes closed as Hector lifted him out of the car. He snuggled in closer to the man's chest and sighed happily "Anyone ever tell you... that you smell really good?" Carter asked quietly, gently caressing the older man's chest with the tips of his fingers.

"Anyone ever tell you.. you shouldnt say that WHILE stroking an alpha's chest...?" Hector said, his voice suddenly deep and husky. He took Carter closer to his chest and took a deep breath - which was a mistake since the sweet scent of rhe omega suddenly filled his nostrils. He shifted on his legs while in the lift, finding the pants uncomfortably tight. "Oh Carter...." he groaned, this omega really didnt know what he was doing.

They arrived at their floor and Hector came out. Moving Carter to one arm, he searched through his pockets for his keys. Opening the door, he sighed in conrent getting back to home sweet home. "So, coffee?" He asked putting Carter down on the large leather coach.
Carter shook his head and bit his lip "Don't drink it." he said quietly, his cheeks were once again flushed red, but his baby blue eyes seemed a darker shade - almost sapphire. He stood up and licked his bottom lip slowly "Why shouldn't I stroke your chest?" Carter asked quietly.

He moved closer to Hector once again, tentatively setting his hand on the Alpha's chest, his thumb moving in slow circles against the fabric of Hector's shirt "Is there... a rule against it?"

It was obvious that Carter was being a bit bold, and a little reckless, but the smoldering look in his blue eyes as he stared up at Hector... Well, he knew exactly what he was doing.

If Hector had assumed Carter was innocent as he appeared, he knew the truth now. He pressed forward to force Carter leaning back against the coach and pressed an arm above his head, trapping him between himself and the coach. "Do you really want this?" He asked in a whisper, looking straight into his blue eyes. There was no hiding in the lust in both of them.

"You do know... where we are going right?" He asked trailing his hand down Carter's body. He walked his finger along.his front, down his abdomen and lingered there awhile, suddenly very aware of the other man's status as an omega... someine who could carry a child. Carry their babies....
Carter bit back a whimper of pleasure, nodding his head slowly and with obvious intent - he knew exactly where this was going, wanted it even... but he was starting to get a bit nervous, too... It had been a while since put into a position like this, a very long while. "I... I do... want this..." Carter whispered meekly.

That annoying and fast paced blush came across his entire face, turning him pink from the forehead to the barely visible parts of his chest that the button-up he was wearing didn't cover. He wanted to escape the strong grasp of Hector's arms, but at the same time he didn't... It was conflicting as hell, and when Hector starting rubbing down his chest and stomach? Well... He couldn't hold back his moan that time - his body arching into the touch and body quivering with anticipation and arousal.

Delightfully Hector discovered his future husband's prone to blushing - very easily. he smiled and pressed another kiss on Carter's forehead. "that stutter had gone away.... is it because you've been warming up to me...?" he said, stressing on "warm" as his breath brushed against Carter's ear.

The buttons were looking rather difficult to take off, so Hector decided he could start doing it. The bottom ones were the first to go, where his hand would imperceptably brush across Carter's flat abdomen. He snaked his hand up as the buttons came open one by one, until the pink-tinted chest of Carter's was also bared. He looked at Carter one more time, and pressed himself onto his chest , giving him a soft kiss on his sternum.

Carter was as lean as he appeared to be. he could almost trace his ribs at the sides, but he wasn't sickly skinny. He trailed down his front, pressing kiss after kiss following what his hands had done just moments before, and nibbled just below his bellybutton, where the fertile ground of his womb was. "you know.. i had always wanted a big family." he muttered. "do you?" he glanced up, but kept his face just an inch above his belly.
Carter nodded and keened quietly, "Yesss." Hector was pushing all of his buttons, internally and externally it seemed -- His shirt was now splayed open, exposing his flat chested body, which was still pink from both blushing so furiously and the heat that was rising naturally in his body.

Carter was extremely ticklish, too, it seemed, squirming and giggling as Hector ran his fingers all over his chest and stomach -- The kisses were even worse, he grasped Hector's head, both pushing him away and pulling him closer at the same time - Carter couldn't decide what to do, still squirming and giggling... Until it broke off into a moan when Hector started nipping at the very sensitive area of his belly button.

"big... big... bunch of kids..." Carter was gone - His brain dribbling out of his ears, or so it seemed. He was high on the endorphins, the lust, his fingers flexing against Hector's head constantly as he tried pushing or pulling or just something... GOD, he had no idea WHAT he needed, he just knew he needed it and Hector was the only person who could provide it, he knew this now.

Carter let his own hands run down his chest, following the path that Hector had taken, he popped the snap on his slacks and they easily fell to the floor, pooling at his shoes -- Carter was wearing skin tight trunks underneath said slacks, his ass much more round and firm looking than what they were when encased in the fabric of the pants and his bowed hips were more prominent now too, outlined in the black almost silk-like texture of his trunks.

Carter was pulling on his hair, it pained but did little to stop what Hector was doing - and he was sure no one wanted him to stop. He chuckled at how Carter frantically agreed to a bunch of of kids, his trousers feeling extra tight after that... no alpha could resist such plea from an omega - let alone an extremely compatible omega like Carter.

He swirled his tongue around the bellybutton, imagining how it would look like when Carter was with child. He quickly glanced at the flat chest of the smaller man and smiled. he wouldn't mind playing with them when they started developing... With the pants shrugged off, Hector was finally able to see the entire physique of Carter's.

He caressed the bubbly bottom of Carter's. It was even better than he could imagine.. the smaller boy had gorgeous curves - he could almost say this was the most perfect body he had evver seen. "you're beautiful..." he muttered, stroking and kneadng his buttocks, feeling the flesh filling his hands and squeezed out between his splayed fingers. "wow... you're a piece of gem." he praised looking up at Carter's glassy eyes.

he moved Carter higher up the coach and pulled on the trunks. it was a little tricky with how tight they were. he peeled the garment away, rolling it down his ass to free the prick of the omega.
Carter blushed with all of the compliments, squirming as he was laid out on the couch. He was gasping and moaning continuously as Hector continued to tease his body, which was arching and bowing like crazy "Hec..." he panted, trying to get the older man to stop... or start... good lord he was still so confused as to what he wanted Hector to do to him.

When his trunks were pulled down, Carter didn't think it was anymore possible for him to get any redder - he quickly moved his hands down, covering the smallest portion of his body - and by small, it was literally covered by just one palm of Carter's hand, Hector could have easily fit just two fingers around it. He frowned deeply and, because he couldn't stand to be a disappointment, he turned over on the couch. He laid flat on his stomach and allowed Hector a full view of his perfect ass.

Carter's bubble butt curved perfectly into the air - not a blemish or stray hair could be seen on the smaller boy's body - as if all the hair that should have been there was surgically removed. Carter wiggled his hips a little, spreading one leg out to give Hector the perfect view of his puckered hole.

(you know what i almmost hinted on my last reply that Carter could havin a small prick - but i figured i'd let you decide and BAM! you are writing it EXACTLY like how i pictured it! are you a mindreader?)

hector smiled at the broken call of his name. the smaller man was really driven crazy by his touches. Hector was so proud of himself for easliy arousing Carter as much. The little omega really melted and exposed himself in front of him, to his great satisfaction.

What happened next, however, wasn't exctly what he had pictured. He just caught a fleeting glimpse of Carter's prick, looking cute and dripping on top, and immediately it was covered by Carter's hands. He pressed on it so hard Hector was tempted to ask if he could have hurt it - then Carter flipped over.

Hector was wordless. The bubbly bottom of Carter's felt nice enough, but it was nothing compared to the visual impact of it. It was snowy white, the 2 globes of flesh fair and smooth, literally flawless looking like 2 perfect scoops of ice cream. No, better than ice cream. they were jiggly like milk pudding. He swallowed hard when Carter dared wriggle his hips to make himself even more enticing. that, was a purely evil move.

Hector didn't notice the deep growl from the bottom of his throat. The alpha hadn't been this aroused for a long, long time. He bent forward to take a light bite on Carter's bulbous bottom, then manually spread his buttocks wider, exposing more of his puckered hole. It was so shy, hidden away deep within, much like Carter in person. he smiled and forced it open pulling on the delicate flesh with his thumbs, but the tight ring of muscle still wouldn't give.

"Have you.... .. are you a virgin?" Hector asked, his voice husky and filled with lust.
Carter whined deep in his throat when Hector started touching his rim, biting on his lip furiously as he tried not to squirm too much; thinking that it would only make it worse. He couldn't help himself though, grinding his hips down against the couch and then pushing back up again against Hector's probing thumbs.

He wanted to lie, tell Hector that he wasn't a virgin, but the truth was -- He was a virgin. The farthest he'd ever gone with a guy was some tongue rimming and a single digit, but he knew that Hector wouldn't stop there. Carter was a little fearful of what may happen when they got as far as they did, but... He wanted this more then ever, he wanted Hector to be the one to take his proverbial cherry away.

Carter nodded his head pathetically into the couch cushion, "Y...Yes... I...I am..." Carter whimpered brokenly, shifting his hips and trying to find those thumbs again - he wanted this... He was scared, but he did want it; despite all his boldness earlier, his forwardness, he was shaking on the inside over how Hector would react and what Hector would do, but he also trusted his Alpha to take care of him properly.

(I knowww we discussed him not being a virgin but... I couldn't help myself.)

(HAHAHA it's alright, yay it's even better suiting i guess since Carter's the bullied and he probably hadn't had any proper relationship before Hector?)

Hector would have loved to play with Carter's prick as well - but maybe next time. Right now, all he could think about was the lovely and shy hole. he pressed his thumbs deeper, closer to the opening and chuckled feeling Carter eagerly pushing up, impatient of some more touching.

in fact, hector had been almost relieved that Carter was a virgin - that meant he was going to take Carter, thoroughly, in every sense. "Good job my dearest... you have kept yourself pure. I am so happy...." He praised, even though this could pose to be a little problematic in teh sense that - the unexplored canal of Carter's might have some difficulty accommodating his manhood.

He could feel the slight trembling of the omega. just like a small animal trembling in fear and anticipation. He pressed his butt cheeks further apart to look at the virgin opening. he would need a lot of lubricant to prepare Carter. Hector patted Carter's legs and lifted his hips up, dragging his knees forward so he would be kneeling on the coach, jutting his bottom high up in the air while his upper body remained laying on the sofa. "youtr tight little hole's gonna need some help..." he muttered, then pressed a finger between his balls and started licking along it, across his opening.

Hector worked further to arouse Carter. He even slurped down to his balls to encourage the omega's body to slicken up.
Carter keened loudly, his legs trembling as he was moved up and into position. Hector was continuing to tease his tight hole, pushing further into it and the pain was increasing - he wanted to squirm away, wanted to tell Hector to just stop.

Tears were in his eyes and he closed them tight to keep them from falling. Now with his ass up in the air, his small - likely to only be four inches in length when hard - cock was dangling down, it had gone completely soft, almost looking shriveled up against his body -- The pain would have caused his erection to fade.

"Please... please... just..." he didn't know what he wanted to say, and when Hector started licking at him... he moaned loudly into the couch, his hips swaying as he tried staying with the tongue that seemed to be trailing everywhere over his rear end "Please..." he sobbed into the couch, that seemed to be the only word that knew how to make it out of his mouth.

Carter could feel himself growing a bit wetter in the back-end, and he knew it wasn't from Hector's tongue... His Omega body was really starting to come together, slicking up -- It still would not be enough though, to receive a large cock, but it would help aid in the preparation at least.

While suckling on Carter's balls, he noted how cute and tiny they appeared to be. Basically useless without abudnant enough sperm counts, most omegas have smaller male genitals than normal male. it still intrigued Hector for this was the first time he saw a male omega's intimate parts. he stroked on the balls, using his long and dexterous fingers to fondle with them, then clutched that tiny prick in his palm. The tiny little one that was soft and limp, shrivelling like Carter himself.

Hector stroked again, he was eager to arouse Carter again. In any other situation, Hector would have gone in the bedroom to fetch the lube. But now he couldn't really leave Carter, not when his omega was shivering in fear. he knew instinctively that with patience, he could open up Carter enough for him, but that would be testing on his nerves.

he spread Carter's hole when he began to feel some slick, and plunged his tongue through to further stimulate him. He explored the incredibly tight and warm insides of Carter, the effect was immediate and with great pleasure, he discovered his omega was very sensitive in his virgin canal.

(gotta go to bed. i'll continue this tmr ;))
Caleb cried out in pure pleasure when he felt Hector's tongue spear his hole, digging further; his body bowing inward toward the couch and his fingers clutching at the cushion beneath him. Caleb thrust his hips backwards eagerly, wanting Hector to dig his tongue in as deep as possible "Oh godddd!" the word was drawn out on a moan.

Caleb was growing slicker by the second, running down his thighs -- His cock, once soft, was now completely hard at just a bit over four inches, it was skinny - pencil like in nature - and nothing much to be proud of, but it was back to full arousal at least.

Hector smiled while his nose was almost pressed within the crack of Carter's bubbly buttocks. He worked harder, wrigglign his tongue in every possible angle and had Carter melting under the pleasure. Hector took great pleasure into reudcing Carter into this puddle of mess. The abundnat slick produced by Carter, and the prick that had been hardened again, pointing downwards in the position Carter was in, were signs telling Hector the omega might be ready for him.

Hector gave one big suckle at Carter's opening, taking a large mouthful of slick, he nodded at how sweet it tasted. Carter was trembling with antiicipation and perhaps with pleasure, and Hector also felt like he needed the outlet or his cock would be poking a hole in his tailored slacks.

"Carter..." he sighed out the other man's name, then removed his trousers. There was a huge tent on his boxer. reaching in, he palmed his shaft a few times before freeing it from teh restraining garment. The cock was massive and even his own large hand could barely circle it. He moaned and stroked it some more, then climbed onto the coach to align himself with the omega. "this could burn..." he muttered, stroking the thick mushroom head against the tight opening of Carter's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,163 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,263 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,182 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8