Closed A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8]
Carter didn't know what to say - he was in shock, he was hurting, and most of all, he was exhausted. He couldn't take all of the touching anymore and eased himself out of Hector's grasp. He got to the edge of the bed and curled up into the smallest ball his body could form, protectively curling around his stomach - it seemed larger at this point, more so than only just a month pregnant and he felt disgusted.

He wasn't disgusted with what they did, or the child growing inside of him - it was just how he felt, and he couldn't explain away his feelings right now. He felt the bed shift and shook his head "Please... please... just don't... don't touch me right now." Carter pleaded, sobbed really.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Hector was surprised by the omega rejecting hsi touches, and he coudln't deny he was hurt a little by it. Especially now that their bonding was that fragile, linked together precariously by their feelings - and now hte shock of the new life between them - itdidn't have a strong foundation. Rather, it had no foundation at all, and that made Hector felt more possessive than usual.

He was in an all-out protective mode, but his omega rejected him. Even cried to ask for him not to touch him. The alpha froze... then recoiled to slowly leave the bed. He watched onto the sobbing omega. There was no more signs of changes, with a defeated form, he slowly retreated away from his bedroom. Not only did he failed his father, his family's standrads, he was also failing his mate...."mate". It was a huge blow to his values and pride, making the alpha's steps faltered unlike ever before.
Carter cried himself to sleep that night, hating himself - mostly - for not doing things the right way; they should have waited to have sex, or had protected sex, or something to have prevented this disaster. But, now here they were - with a child on the way and barely engaged to each other as it was. Their relationship balancing on very feeble and precarious strings.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Carter woke up - cold, lonely, and starving. He fumbled his way through the apartment, and into the kitchen - he peeked through cabinets until he found himself a light snack that would hold him over until morning, and then looked over at the couch; he could see the lump of an outline sleeping on the furniture piece and knew that that was Hector was at.

He frowned and threw away the wrapper to the protein snack bar and wobbled his way to the living room quietly, and then settled himself right on top of Hector, putting their unborn child right against Hector's stomach - protecting the young one from outside harms - as he snuggled right against his sleeping mate's body "I'm so sorry, Hector."

Carter had felt the pulling of their relationship and it felt like a knife was cutting at the proverbial strings that held them together - he did not mean or want to push Hector away... It was just his body, rejecting the feeling of touch sensation. He was itchy still, from just laying against Hector, but he was lonely too, and his loneliness outweighed his itchy skin.

Hector wasn't sure when he drifted off to sleep. He was there blaming himself for what happened. He was the more mature of the two, and while the inexpereicned omega was lost in ecstasy, it should be his job to look after Carter. No matter how remote the possibility "should be", Hector should still use precaution to prevent the exact situation they were in. He couldn't believe how he let everyone down, in particular his sweet fiance - something that never really happened in his life.

He was growning and wasn't very deep in sleep, but the appraoch of Carter did not wake him either. He shifted when the additional form was pressed against him, mumbling something almost sounding like a 'sorry', before he drifted off again. Hector wasn't conscious, so he didn't wrap his arm around the omega to rpevent him from falling - but that could also be good since that would have limited the physcial touches to the level Carter was comfortable in.

It was nightmare after nightmare for Hector. He dreamed of his father scolding him, threatening to kick him out of home, he dreamed of the mayor scolding him and sent him away from his boy, not allowing them to get married for his reckless behavior. The lingering image in all was the sobbing Carter crying for him to leave, he did not want to see his face again. it would be a restless night for Hector, unknowing of the fact that Carter had come to his side.
Morning came, eventually, and it felt way to early for Carter. He was still somewhat on top of Hector - although at some point his lithe frame had slipped between the back of the couch and Hector's side, his arm was still wrapped around Hector's waist and his head was still on Hector's broad chest. He blinked his eyes open and shook his head "Nope." he closed his eyes back up and sniffled.

His over sensitivity to touch seemed to be laying low for right now and that made him happy. He was a little horny - as with any man in the morning - and he started slowly grinding his tiny prick up against Hector's thigh, moaning and biting on his lip - to try and keep quiet. He had no idea that it was the pregnancy that was making him horny, but he knew that he was and it seemed like there was a never-ending tunnel of this overwhelming need.

Carter continued humping Hector's leg, moaning louder; his slick was oozing out of him from both sides and his moans were getting louder - not doubt Hector would wake up from all of the commotion "Hectorrr!" Carter purred, opening his eyes just slightly and tilting his head back to nibble and suck on Hector's jaw, leaving small hickey's just on the underside of his finacee's jaw and down his throat.

Hector was struggling in another loop of nightmare. When the nibble on his jaw, the humping of his mate's prick and the tiny mewling of the omega assualted him in his dreams, it all transpired into a huge dog licking him attempting through the chaotic wedding he was having in his overly-active brain. He slowly batted his eyelashes, fighting to gain his senses back.

"hmm...>?" it was way too early for Hector's standard as well. He wasn't sure where he was, but he was cranky and every part of him sored. It had been a VERY long while since the last time he slept on a coach - not to mention it was too short for him - that he was as stiff as it could go. But before he took in everything.... his hand was already clasping tight on the warm little body beside him.

"hmm...." he hummed again, his eyes were barely open but he welcomed the nibbles on his jaws. His morning wood was there as well, and he was shifting towards Carter. "mrning...." he muttered, picking up the familiar sweet scent of the smaller man. "hmm?" that was when his brain finally started running. He snapped open his eyes at the pur from Carter, then he froze.

"Carter?" he looked at the omega in shock. "W-what happened...?" he asked through nibbles, as much as he welcomed the close snuggle of the omega, he wasn't entirely sure how they ended here, all tangled up on the coach. 
Carter giggled and with great effort, moved from being squished against the couch and Hector's body and onto his mate's waist "You left me last night, alone and in the bedroom... because I was feeling over sensitive to touch... and you came out here I guess... drank a little" he nodded toward the empty glass and half-bottle of liquor on the table "And fell asleep."

Carter slowly pushed his ass up and down the length of Hector's morning wood, moaning quietly and biting on his bottom lip "And now... now we're... oh fuck... here, on the... the couch..." he moaned louder and pushed himself - cock and all - down against Hector's stomach and cock "and... I am... so horny daddy...i just..." he whimpered and shivered.

The scent of Carter's slick in the air would be heavy - and no doubt, Hector would be able to feel the massive wet spot on Carter's thin sweat pants, seeping in through Hector's own clothes as the young Omega continued to grind himself against Hector's cock "Please daddy... please..." Carter begged quietly, leaning down until his rounded tummy was pressed against Hector's stomach "I want you to fuck me... make me scream... fill me with more of your hot, sticky seed."

Hector blinked a few times processing what Carter was trying to say, but soon enough his grinding on his morning wood was proved to be too distracting... he graoned out loud and thrusted up, shoving his cock up the crack of Carter's bubbly butt - and felt distinctly teh large wet patch on him.

"Carter.... Carter!" he groaned reaching down to cup the omega's butt, revelling in the strong scent of the omega. SO sweet, so overwhelming. He groaned and clutched his hips to grind into him properly, and his hips buckled at hearing him whining out that sinful word...

"Carter!" he exclaimed again, sitting up more. This word was so powerful... espeically now that it was really a new identity he was about to face. Daddy... DADDY! there's a new life deep wtihin the omega. He cupped his slightly rounded belly, working on peeling the soaking wet sweatpants away from Carter. His cock was throbbing, creating a huge tent on his pants.

"You're gonna be fucked so bad babe...." he growled from deep wtihin his chest. In one swift motion, he reversed their position and pushed up Carter's legs on his sides. He freed his cock and showed the lethal weapon to the omega, letting him see its full length in broad daylight for the first time. He pulled over his smaller hands to wrap it around his cock, he himself slippinga finger into his set opening that was flooding out slick. 'You're gonna be rammaged by this...." his voice was deep and lust brewed deep in his eyes.
Carter whined in the back of his throat, moving one hand off of Hector's cock to run it through the slick behind his balls; he collected a copious amount of it on his palm and fingers, almost arching painfully into his own touch before he returned his hand to Hector's cock - he had to use both hands to stroke the large member, seeing as they were so small compared to Hector's cock. He wanted it closer, inside of him, and he started tugging on it, trying to guide it to his leaking, gaping, quivering hole. "Please daddy." he begged, wide blue eyes staring up at Hector with such lust and passion.

He lifted his hips, causing his belly to look larger than what it already was "I want to feel you, inside of me. Pummeling me... I want you so badly!" he exclaimed, trying to urge Hector's cock closer to his hole "Pleaseee." he whined and bit down on his bottom lip

Carter had no idea where this sudden overwhelming horniness came from, but if it wasn't satisfied by Hector, he would have to take matters into his own hands. His cock - small as it was - was standing up straight, pre-ejaculate dripping from the head and making the whole four inches of his cock glisten. He was rocking his hips now, against the tip of Hector's cock - he would never get pleasure this way, inside of him or on his cock, but he was damn determined to do something about his hormonal spike.

At the back of Hector's mind he was aware of how tight Carter's untrained opening could be, but with the tease annd the messy stroke on his cock, adding on the spreading of Carter's copious amount of slick onto his cock - Hector really couldn't think of anything now. He growled and his eyes lit up at how Carter arched up and pushed his belly higher up in the air. If his morning wood was hard before, it was throbbing so much it pained now.

Carter's small prick was like a signal post, telling and urging Hector to make a move - and he did. He clutched on the poorly lonely prick and pressed it forward to pin it on Carter's slightly rounded belly, then shifted himself forward on his knees, he guided his msurhoomhead towards the spasming opening.

No matter how wet the omega was, he was still tight as hell. Hector's breathing became labored as he forced himself through the tight ring of muscle. The amount of slick was helping a lot, and at least he was able to ease himself in this time without much prep. It was knife through butter - butter straight out from the fridge - tight fit, but still fitting. He groaned, his abdominal muscle contracted and he thrusted forward, landing his full length into Carter in one go.
Carter cried out, his entire body lurching off of the couch; he clung to Hector when their bodies collided and he was trembling from the initial thrust. He held himself steady - every inch of Hector's cock buried deep into his body, his hole spasming and twitching around Hector's thick shaft. It took several deep breaths for Carter to calm down, but he did eventually.

Pleasure took over his pain, his body hummed in delight as he started twisting his hips in shallow circles on Hector's cock, he pulled his chest off of Hector's chest and looked down at his distended stomach "I'm so full of you, Hector." Carter said in awe - arching himself this way and that to see the head of Hector's cock poking against his stomach.

Carter looked up at Hector and laced his fingers behind his mate's head, playing with and twisting the strands of hair at the nape of Hector's neck "I want you to make love to me, Hector. I want to feel your love... Please? I..." Carter took a breath and placed a light, chaste, kiss on Hector's lips "I don't want you to be so rough with me... I want to enjoy it, and experience what love making feels like... Can you do that for me?"

There was pure lust burning behind Hector's eyes, he was ready to take off. He had spent enough time enduring the continuous spasming of Carter's insides, and he had stayed still for the omega's sake. he gave him time to adjust and accept his lenght - which granted, in a lot of cases, he had difficulty penetrating without givein his parter excessive pain - but this was really a lot to ask of the alpha to slow it now. The alpha fully expected his patience be rewarded with some wild and rough sex - but seeing his mate, the beg in his clear eyes, and that chaste but loving kiss he placed on his lips...

Hector let out a staggered sigh and clasped Carter's waist tight with his large palms. he needed a few seconds to reel back his raging hormones and desire. His cock jerked deep wtihin Carter but after that, Hector was regaining some sense. He bit his lip and nodded, almost whimpering at that but his senses won over.

Without uttering another word, he started a gentle shift. He tilted his hips forward, watching his mushroom head making a shape on Carter's thin stomach, then retreated to watch it disappear under his belly. He repeated it, grinding more than thrusting into the innermost part of Carter. Hector felt like he had spent all the patience he could muster for the day here, just gently exploring, mapping out the contour within Carter, looking for his sweet spots and the general interiorr, knowing his whereabouts so he knew how to better drive Carter crazy in their many lovemaking to follow.
Carter sighed and laid his forehead against Hector's chest, watching as his mate's cock disappeared and reappeared against the inner parts of his stomach. He had expected love making to be just as intense as fucking, but he was finding himself sorely disappointed, and it showed greatly; his cock had all but deflated - it had nothing to do with the initial pain of getting speared onto Hector's cock.

Carter lifted his head up from Hector's chest and shook his own head "This isn't working - I... I thought making love... sweet, slow... I-I-I-... I don't like it, Hector." Carter pouted and twisted his hips, pushing himself deeper down onto Hector's cock "I want you to fuck me. I want to be able to scream, even if I won't be able to talk later... I want to feel you pushing into me, drilling me... stretching me and using me..."

Carter dropped backwards onto the couch, spreading his legs wide - planting one over Hector's shoulder with absolute ease (thank his OM for letting him take Gymnastics as a child) and the other he hooked behind the couch back. "Please Hector... Please just make me yours again. Claim my ass, fill it with your warm sticky seed. I want to be yours, daddy."

Truth be told it was almost a relief hearing Carter again begging for the more vigorous lovemaking. He could enjoy lovemaking in itself - but right now he wasn't quite in that mindset, with all the seducing tricks Carter was playing on him. He was in his insecured mind that he needed the physcial shock to reaffirm on his possession of the omega.

"you said so yourself... dont' blame me after." he growled "Coz you surely won't be able to walk... the whole day." he said but that came out more like an inviting challenge than a true warning.

He stroked on the calf that had landed on his shoulder, wondering how he could manage to keep his skin so smooth, then ran his hand along his leg to clutch him on his hip. "you will get what you've asked for..." he said and slammed right into Carter, this time with force, stretching him even at his innermost places. He groaned out loud at the pleasure of clench around his cock, then moved on to slam again. And again. Each time he would pull out a little - sometimes more - before plunging right back in. In this intense moment, he spared a hand out to hold Carter on his belly, the slight bloatness that appeared like he had a big meal... and held it protectively while he fucked deep and harsh into the smaller boy.
Carter cried out and screamed, repeatedly, as Hector slammed into him over and over again. Carter's nails were dug deeply into his mate's back, scratching down it and leaving behind deep red slashes, drawing up small amounts of blood in each gouge mark. He was babbling incoherently, mostly begging for 'more, harder, deeper' but the occasional words that he did speak were mostly unintelligible as he was so thoroughly fucked into.

His cock was back to full length again, pulsating and throbbing, leaking small dribbles of precum against his and Hector's stomachs as they slapped together again and again. Carter knew he would never last long, not like this. So with a cry of pure ecstasy, he let himself go - Cum splattering out across his stomach and chest, as well as Hector's. His anal muscles clamped down on Hector's thick shaft like a vice, keeping his mate from moving another inch - didn't matter though, Hector was buried balls deep inside of him now.

Carter forced his muscles to twitch and spasm against Hector's shaft, milking his mate, wanting him to cum deep inside of his belly and fill him up even more with his glorious seed. "Come inside of me, Hector. Fill me up, please!" Carter whined, his blue eyes so large it was almost comical. There were tears pooled in the corner of his eyes, but again it had nothing to do with pain; this time it was because his eyes had been shut too tightly.

Hector was out of it, all he coudl think of was slamming deeper, faster, harder into the omega. The whimpers and whispers of Carter served only to fuel his arousal, his cock jerked in sync with the omega's nails digging into him. He would have fucked him till the end of time, causing him to scream so much his voice went coarse - then Carter clammed down on him so much as he came, Hector let out another primal groan.

It was pleasure. Just, pure pleasure. Hector squeezed his eyes shut at the sensation that was unfelt of. He gripped Carter's hips so much he left distinct palm prints on him, and he was instinctively attempting to break free from that spasming to continue with his thrusts. The alpha, with his superior strenght, somewhat succeeded, moving minutely within Carter's tight insides to land again on his sweet spot, essentially lengthening Carter's orgasm and the small prick in front throbbed and shoot out another rope of cum, his small pebble-like balls squeezed dry.

Hector roared at this second wave of orgasmic milking, and this time he let go and shoot his load deep into Carter. As the omega's wish, his thick cum coated all over his canal, entering deep enough he was making him bloat even more. He appeared almost 3 months pregnant now, that noticeable swell was all cum.... and the alpha beamed at his handiwork stroking at the belly lovingly.
Three months had now gone by since finding out that Carter was pregnant. He and Hector had gone out of town, not wanting to further burden Hector's uncle Carlos with their misdeeds as mates, to see a doctor that specialized in Omega births. They had found out, almost immediately, that they were carrying triplets. Two Alpha's and one Omega - that part wasn't hard to figure out at all, considering the two larger ones were Identical Twins and the smallest little blob was a fraternal.

Carter was growing, at an alarmingly fast rate - they avoided both of their parents, because they worried about being found out; despite both the Lexington's and the Nolan's pushing for the marriage to happen sooner rather than later. Hector dealt with the parents though, because Carter couldn't hold it together long enough - his emotions were always very high-strung, more so than usual. Anything made him cry it seemed. Especially commercials that featured kitties or puppies - he'd just start bawling for no other reason than because he could.

Carter was almost 'officially' living with Hector now, because he found he couldn't sleep at all without Hector's strong Alpha scent right beside him. As well the fact that Hector seemed to have a magic touch in putting their three active little boys to sleep. It was probably just the Alpha in Hector, demanding cooperation from his children. But still, they did a lot of things together - getting to know each other, eating meals together (which, thank god Carter was eating again, putting on Healthy baby weight.) They didn't go out much, simply because they both worried about being spotted by the towns people - everyone knew everyone, so the information of Carter's pregnancy would not go unnoticed.

The only place Carter went, by himself, was to school still. Being three months pregnant with triplets was tough on him though, especially when people saw how huge he was already. Thankfully the school was a bit of ways out of town, otherwise everyone in town would know about his pregnancy. That being said, it was still difficult for Carter - he had never been the most popular at the college, and becoming pregnant only seemed to worsen his likability. People were constantly poking fun at him, teasing him, the names they called him got progressively worse - They no longer called him 'baby mama' but 'fat cow' or 'walking whale' and often times he would go back home to Hector in a blubbering mess of tears.

One of those days, happened to be today. Carter had been minding his own business, lost in the Piano in the auditorium when a group of guys came into the room. They immediately spotted Carter, and Carter spotted them too. He was nervous and it showed, especially when he stood up on wobbly legs to try and defend himself, or protect himself in some way. Thankfully these guys hadn't hit him, or he knew Hector would have been unbelievably pissed off - but still, they taunted him, teased him and just degraded him to the point where he left. Waddling out of the auditorium as fast as he possibly could to the nearest restroom, locking himself in a stall because he knew they had probably followed him in there. Could hear their footsteps and see their shoes on the floors.

Carter dialed Hector's phone number and pressed the phone tightly to his ear, tears tracking down his face at a fast rate "He...hector..." he whispered, not wanting the four bullies to know where he was in the bathroom - lest they do worse than just tease him "Please... please... y-y-y-you have-have-have to-to-to come get... get me... I'm... I'm at the school and..." he let out a quiet but shaky sob and tried to explain where he was - it was hard, because his breathing was getting labored and his body was trembling so hard; he feared he would fall from the toilet seat if he didn't stop "Please.... just hurry."

Hector had his own little place out of town. he still went back in for work, but just for 2-3 days a week. He avoided alone time with his father, who every time looked at him with a disappointed look that would have him lower his head further. He knew his father knew - his uncle must have told him. Hector walked everywhere in office with a group of people, since it woudl be impossible to mention something as personal in front of others, he had avoided "the conversation" successfully.

They spent most of their times together. Hector got to know Carter better, even asking him to play the piano for him several times. They witnessed together the almost scary growth of Carter. The triplets were really growing, even at their father's expense since for awhile, Carter was losing weight with how hard the babies were fighting over nutrient.s It soon resolved itself as Carter regained his healthy appetite and was eating enough for all 4 of them.

Almost every night, carter was snuggly as a puppy. Hector hugged his pregnant mate usually in content, just admiring the growing form of Carter and falling deeper in love with him every passing day. The omega was bubbly at times, sweet and pliant at others. His tears were the most heartbreaking thing on earth, but so did his smile lit up the room. He took care of the omega as best as he could, even going as far by shopping online for paterntiy clothings already, behind carter's back.

The phone call came unexpectedly, thankfully during a day that he worked from home. It was difficult to make out carter's way with his sobs. he was also only slightly louder than a whisper, but by now Hector knew Carter enough to understand him better.

"ok, ok i'm on my way! Carter which floor are you in? the toilet of which floor, which wing?" he asked urgently grabbing his carkey. He rushed downstairs and pressed repeatedly on the button, willing for the lift to come faster. "Stay calm babe... stay calm. Remember the little ones, they need you to breath steadily and slowly. Deep breathes for me, count to 5, then release it." Hector instructed. He would be about 20 minutes from Carter's school, but if he sped it he might be able tor each in 10. thank god he got his race car with him when they drove down to this apartment.
Carter took the deep breathes that Hector instructed him to take. Holding them in and then releasing them. It seemed to take an eternity before he could breathe normally again, the men that had been taunting him were now standing outside of the stall, rattling the door. He closed his eyes and prayed that nothing would happen "Auditorium... It's the... the only... thing here... the auditorium and... and the...bathrooms..." Carter managed to get out, his voice still shaky - there was so much fear in his voice too.

Carter clutched his belly tightly with his freehand, not wanting any harm coming to their three unborn sons. Hector would no doubt hear the rattling of the metal door on its hinges "Hector... p-p-please... I... I'm scared... They're... they're stronger... and bi-bi-bigger... they're... trying to get in..." Carter sobbed quietly into the phone, his body still trembling and tears streaming constantly down his face. Once again making it hard to breathe, but he managed to keep himself breathing somewhat normally.

The rattling of the door startle Hector. He couldn't imagine what kind of fear Carter was in. the bullies would pay dearly for threatening his omega like this, and the school should see through some punishment just to protect the personal rights of omegas. Especially one that is carrying precious cargo.

"I'm coming Carter, you hear me? i'm coming right now. You just have to stay put. They woudln't be bursting through the door. Stay on the line babe, just listen to my voice and ignore them..." he spoke quickly into the phone, dashing towards the car to start the engine.

Hector was pretty sure he crossed a few redlights. Lucky it was a quiet afternoon and he managed to speed past a few other cars with old ladies in them. He drove up and jumped off the car, pulling the keys away as a reflex, and rushed up the stairs. "Carter!" he yelled, hoping his calls would have stalled whatever the nasty boys were trying to do. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8