Closed A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)
Zach smiled, amazed at how much Caleb changed when he talked about something he was excited about. He was gorgeous and his eyes sparkled and he was passionate and Zach really needed to make sure he didn't stand up. His dick was going to be really obvious.

"That's awesome. I bet you're going to be great at it. You certainly seem to have to have the passion for it. You have to have passion for what you do," Zach said firmly. "It makes it much more fun."
Caleb nodded in agreement, his smile growing just that much wider. He stood up slowly and stretched himself out - arms high above his head - a bit of an erotic groan escaped his lips as he stretched "Sorry... Concrete and sitting for too long make my butt go numb..." Caleb said as he pulled one of the lounge chairs over and dropped onto the edge of it, still close to Zach.

"So, what did you do before you got into acting? There isn't much history about the pre-actor Zach Martin."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach swallowed, getting an eyeful of Caleb's round ass. It was incredible. He wanted to get his hands on it. He pulled his knees up a little further to hide his now definitely hard cock.

"I did a lot of different things. Worked construction, waited tables, tended bar. Just a lot of stuff to keep money coming in while I went on auditions. I got lucky and got my break and since then I've worked consistently. It's been good."
Caleb smiled and nodded his head in acknowledgment "I'm a bartender... It's the only way I can pay for college..." Caleb said with a nonchalant shrug "My parents kind of disowned me once they found out I was gay - Pretty much been on my own and raising myself since I was fifteen..."

Caleb wiggled his bare toes and sighed softly "I'm glad you got your big break, the world ought to know what a great actor you truly are - and I'm sure this new film you're shooting now is going to be perfect."

Zach wasn't sure how to respond to Caleb's admission. He wasn't going to out himself - not yet. It wasn't smart. He reached over to squeeze Caleb's shoulder in what he hoped was a comforting manner.

"Where do you bartend? Maybe I can swing by for a drink one of these days."
Caleb shook his head and frowned - the touch to his arm was nice, warm, strong... but the idea of Zach in the bar where he worked? Not even a remote possibility - Gossip would fly about Zach faster than a humming bird could flap it's wings.

"It's not such a good idea, Zach. The media would catch wind and you would be... publicly disgraced - I work at The Spritz." Caleb said quietly.

Even if Zach was new to the town, even he would know about The Spritz, it was an exclusively gay club - new to this small town of Spring Grove. Boasting exotic dancers, topless bartenders and... sometimes even without pants - they wore jock straps most of the time, simply to just get more tips and better clientele inside.

Zach shook his head at the name. "I don't know it but I can guess that it's either a strip club or a gay bar since I shouldn't be caught there. I only get to go to places like that when I've got lots of women with me."

Zach smiled wryly. "We could get coffee again but on purpose this time."
Caleb nodded and beamed a bright, charmingly cute smile at Zach "That's a wonderful idea! I know an even better coffee shop, it's not frequented often, so not a huge crowd - very laid back and a calm atmosphere. Their coffee is actually better than the other place, and I would know, because I don't like drinking coffee... So, I've tasted it, and it's good... It's just not my taste..." Caleb was rambling and he knew it.

He stopped and blushed deep red, looking down at his knees "Sorry... I get a little too excited sometimes." he said sheepishly, rubbing his red neck with his hand.

Zach chuckled warmly, smiling at him in delight. "That sounds like a good idea. My phone is back in the locker room but I can go grab it so I can get your number. We can figure out a good time for both of us. I have a couple of heavy days of shooting coming up but I should be free this weekend."
Caleb nodded and followed Zach - it was probably a good idea too, because Caleb had caught the briefest of glimpses at Zach's bulge and he knew that if he were walking beside him or in front of him - he would not be able to stop staring. That would have been bad, no matter how attracted -- but it did beg the question; if Zach were straight, why did he have such an obvious erection in his trunks?

Caleb shook the thoughts off, it wasn't worth over analyzing - it was just a normal reaction to any healthy male body. Caleb and Zach exchanged numbers and that was pretty much the end of it - They said good night, packed up their personal belongings and were on their way out of the gym, heading in separate directions - Zach for his home and Caleb for his own.

Three days felt more like a week, before the weekend even made an appearance - Caleb had kept himself busy with school, work, and ER rotations simply because he didn't want to keep thinking about Zach and all of the mixed signals he seemed to have gotten from the older man. They had sent texts back and forth over the past three days and some of the ones from Zach were very flirty in nature, while others were just 'Sorry busy' -- Caleb understood it, and didn't push when those two words came across his screen.

Caleb was already at the coffee shop 'Tangerine' it was a weird name for a coffee shop, but it was also a restaurant, sort-of, that catered specifically and only to breakfast food items that featured citrus fruits in every item on the menu. It was still an all-day menu, but if you wanted meat or something else - you had to go somewhere else.

Caleb twisted his mug off hot chocolate around in his fingertips, frequently checking the door to see Zach when he arrived - he was in the back corner booth, away from prying eyes and eaves droppers. He was wearing a very form fitting shiny purple tank top and a pair of skinny jeans that showed off his ass far better than any of his other jeans, and he had high tops on, he looked like the quintessential gay guy with his shoulder-length black hair braided up into a man-bun and his attire just screaming for attention -- He wasn't an attention whore by any means, it was just the style he preferred and hoped it wouldn't deter Zach from their budding friendship - if that was even what it was.

Zach came into the coffee shop, heading to the counter to get himself a cup of coffee before heading to the booth that Caleb had indicated he was in. He was dressed in jeans and a tight black t-shirt. He had a ball cap on, not that people didn't recognize him with the cap but he felt a little less conspicuous with it on.

"Hey," Zach said warmly as he slid into the booth. "I'm glad you were able to make it." He pointed to his own head. "Your hair looks awesome like that. How long does that take to do?"
Caleb shrugged a shoulder and smiled sweetly up at Zach as he sat down "Hey, yeah... Wouldn't miss a coffee da-... coffee with you." Caleb blanched slightly, had he screwed up already by almost slipping on his own words?

Caleb quickly shook his head and sighed through his nose "Took me about an hour... My hair was being a bit temperamental this morning and kept sticking out in places..."

"It looks really good," Zach said, having totally caught Caleb's slip. "So nice job wrangling your unruly hair." He took his cap off and scrubbed his hand over his short hair. "I don't have that problem. I generally have to keep it pretty short."

He took a long drink of his coffee. "So how was your week?"
Caleb smiled, looks like he did in fact get away with slipping on his words. He blushed a little and took a sip of his cocoa "Would it be too much if I said you look better with short hair anyway? I remember that one movie you had to play in... Thankful Company... and you had god awful long hair..." Caleb shook his head -- that was one of Zach's first movies, a RomCom that was... Almost Indie in style - It was boring but Caleb watched it anyway, and still owns the DVD.

"My week was busy and boring. I didn't do much except for run, go to classes, work and the ER... nothing exciting there... Well except the guy who lobbed off his big toe while chopping wood..." Caleb shuddered at the thought and looked down into his cup "How about your week?"

Zach made a face at the big toe as well. That was definitely not something he wanted to experience. He narrowed his eyes a little. "You actually watched Thankful Company? That was really not a good movie." When Caleb blushed into his hot chocolate, Zach just laughed.

"Shooting went fine. We shot the swimming scenes. I'm glad I did a little swimming ahead of time. I hadn't been swimming in months so it was good to do that before I had to do it on film. I'm ready to relax for the next two days though. Just chill with Leo. Maybe go for a run with him. Maybe not. I might just throw a ball in the backyard."
Caleb nodded slowly "I watched every single movie you ever starred in... Even the ones where you were just supporting cast." Caleb wished he could stop blushing, but Christ this man... He didn't think he would ever be the same color again with how much he has blushed in Zach's presence "I told you I was your biggest fan... Although, I've not gotten to the stage of stalking yet - so I think we're okay..."

Caleb smiled and perked up a bit at the thought of Zach running with his dog; he wanted to ask if he could join him, but... yeah, that put a damper on his thoughts immediately - Why would Zach want to spend time with him on his day's off? Caleb twirled the stir straw in his mug and exhaled slowly "Sounds like a lot of fun. I can give you a list of really good running trails around here, if you haven't found any yet." it was subtle, wasn't it? He sure hoped so.

"I've found a couple that we like, but I'll always take advice. Leo gets bored so I like to change up his runs." Zach took another drink of his coffee, looking at Caleb thoughtfully. "You can say no, but if you like big, slobbery dogs, and don't mind me whining about having to run in the first place, I'd love it if you show me the running trails."

Zach rubbed at his nose, trying and failing not to notice how tight Caleb's shirt was. He was built so nicely. The guys he usually ended up hooking up with were usually other guys in Hollywood who had a lot to lose as well. Caleb was more what he actually liked, small and pretty. Someone he could just gather up in his arms and cuddle.
Caleb had his mug halfway to his mouth when Zach made the offer, he was so glad he hadn't taken a sip. Setting the mug back down with conscious effort, Caleb nodded his head and smiled warmly, almost affectionately, up at Zach "I can absolutely take the two of you out to one of the trails - It's pretty flat though... I don't like running on the more woodsy trails because if I end up hurting myself..." Caleb shook his head and frowned slightly "I like my track status, and an injury would definitely put a wrench in my records." Caleb said quietly.

His thumb was rubbing thoughtfully around the rim of his mug, lip caught between his teeth "Can I ask you a personal question, Zach?" Caleb asked quietly - something had been bugging him, since well before meeting Zach, about his relationship status -- There were never any tabloid pictures of Zach with anyone, at least not anyone headlined as a girlfriend or boyfriend or... anyone of interest, and it made Caleb extremely curious.

Zach looked a little nervous but nodded. "Sure, but I might not answer it. I ... I keep some stuff pretty private. I'm sure you understand."

Zach played with the coffee mug, waiting to see what Caleb was going ask. He was kind of suspecting it was about his sexuality. He wasn't sure if he was going to answer that which wasn't exactly fair considering some of the texts they'd exchanged and the fact he had flirted with Caleb in person.
Caleb chewed nervously on his bottom lip slowly, his eyes downcast against the table between them "How come you're not in a relationship with anyone? I-... I mean, unless you are... and you're keeping it very well hidden from media vultures?" Caleb asked quietly, glancing up through his lush eyelashes to look at Zach.

His cheeks were pinking up again and he wanted to curse whoever decided blushing was a good thing -- it certainly wasn't for him, it made him look like such an inexperienced little twit!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,729 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,951 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,275 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,185 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8