Closed A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)
"I have to ask," Zach said as they ran next to Caleb. "Just how flexible are you? I swear you must be able to get your legs over your head."

Zach was trying very hard not to think about all the things he could do with Caleb's flexibility because running was an erection was not fun at all but his brain kept supplying helpful images of Caleb bent in half in his bed and his dick kept trying to get hard. It was a good thing he didn't run in tiny shorts like Caleb did or else Caleb would know what exactly was going through his head.
Caleb turned around at Zach's question, easily able to run backwards without missing a beat - he knew this trail like the back of his hand and knew where each dip, hill, and the occasional holes made by rain were located at. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled "I can get my leg over my head, one at a time, of course... Would be really weird to have both of my legs behind my ears, but I suppose I could do it."

Caleb was a bit sweaty from their run, rivulets of sweat slowly tracking down the shallow of his throat "I'll admit it, I used to do gymnastics when I was a bit younger... It helped with my form when I was running and stuff... So, I learned a lot about flexibility... It also helps that I have a few double jointed joints. Although, I try not to gross people out by turning my arm completely over like an owl does with its head."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Zach looked both fascinated and grossed out by that. "Okay, I kind of want to see that but I don't at the same time. So ... yeah, you should show me that. I mean not now when we're running, but at some point. Because gross but cool."

His eyes tracked the sweat along Caleb's throat and yup, now he was hard and yeah, running while hard sucked. He couldn't even adjust himself because Caleb was running backwards and watching him and his bouncing dick.
Caleb's eyes flicked down to the bouncy hard flesh between Zach's thighs but ignored it - mostly - in favor of turning back forward; giving Zach both an out and a good view of his ass as he ran ahead just a bit quicker than what Zach and Leo were running. The shorts had ridden up on their run, and now the underside curve of his ass was showing every time Caleb lifted a leg to move forward.

"I'll show you sometime... but yeah, it'd be kind of weird to show you while we're running." Caleb shot over his shoulder - they were coming up on the end of the trail, right back where they started; the sound of the gushing waterfall seemed louder than normal, as it always did after a run through the trail.

Caleb stopped when he hit the concrete structure and groaned, dropping his head into the freezing water of the water fountain. He pulled his head back out and shook his hair, cold and wet droplets of water splashing all over the place, his lack-of-shirt was clinging to his body now, and the shorts just seemed very interested in riding even further up Caleb's legs, now completely exposing parts of his ass.

Zach pressed his hands to his eyes before reaching down to quickly adjust himself and try to get his dick somewhat hidden. It was hopeless, especially after Caleb decided to stick his head in the fountain. Leo did the same thing and then shook himself all over Zach which ordinarily would be a boner killer, but not with Caleb around. Zach sucked down some water and looked up at the sky, hoping for some divine intervention of some sort.

"So ... uh ... what are you doing after this?" asked Zach, totally not staring at Caleb's ass.
Caleb ran a hand through his soaked hair and shook it again, less water dripping off of it than before "Not much. I was probably just going to 'Netflix and Chill' as all the cool kids say these days." Caleb said with a grin - he knew it had a double meaning, but he had said it anyway "And I really do mean, just watching Netflix and chilling - I don't have anyone to watch Netflix with anyway so... Yeah." he had no idea why he put that in there, but there it was.

Caleb cupped his hands in the water fountain, and slurped up some of the cold water before turning back to Zach "What about you?"

"Same ... and same. I mean, Leo is kind of my Netflix and chill buddy." Zach said. He ran a hand through his own hair and figured, fuck it. "Want to come over and hang out with us? I can make us some lunch and we can uh ... Netflix and okay, I know what Netflix and chill means but you know. Netflix and chill without that part of Netflix and chill?"

Leo flopped on the ground and somehow managed to give Zach an extremely unimpressed look.
Caleb licked his lips slowly in contemplation, before nodding his head slowly "Sure. I'd love to just Netflix and Chill with you, without the implied Netflix and Chill portion of the evening. What're you going to make for lunch?" Caleb asked - a bit of excitement bubbling up in his words.

He reached down and rubbed Leo's head "Don't worry, Leo. I'll let you snuggle your daddy while we Netflix." Caleb smiled and stood up straight again.

"Lead the way, Mr. Martin."

Zach led the way to his car, opening the back door for Leo and unclipping his leash when he jumped in. He opened the front door for Caleb, waiting until he was settled before he shut it and got in the driver's side.

"Do you have any food restrictions? And what about your car?" asked Zach, looking around for another car, but not seeing one. "You didn't run to the park, did you?"
Caleb shook his head slowly "No food restrictions." Caleb said and chewed on his bottom lip "I ran here, yes... but I only live down the street so it wasn't like it was an inconvenience for me."

Truth was, Caleb didn't own a car - He ran everywhere, it was easier and faster for him, not having to contend with traffic, since most people felt it necessary to just drive a mile nowadays "Are you even a good cook, Zach?"

"I ... can cook," Zach hedged as he pulled out of the parking lot. Leo let out a huff in the backseat and flopped down on his paws. "No comments from the peanut gallery."

He gave Caleb a smile. "I can order in food really well or I can make a mean sandwich."
"Take out sounds much more filling than a sandwich - We have some great selections for delivery as well..." Caleb's eyes lit up a bit as they started driving through the neighborhood "I really love the Pasta Primavera that Antolio's delivers... It is... sooooooooo good."

Caleb felt like drooling just thinking about the pasta dish - it was literally the best he had ever had, and he thoroughly enjoyed a lot of Italian dishes. His stomach rumbled loudly and he frowned as he looked down at his flat stomach "I guess I am pretty hungry, breakfast was a long time ago." he said quietly, rubbing the small of his stomach.

He wished he had decided on wearing something else, now, because this outfit looked ridiculous; short-shorts and a cut off tank-top? What in the hell had he truly been thinking; Zach wasn't interested in him that way, there was no point in trying to show off his body when it was only glanced at.

"I love pasta primavera," Zach said in agreement. His eyes widened at the sound of Caleb's stomach. "Oh man, I've definitely got to feed you. It sounds like I need to feed you something before we order or your stomach is going to eat itself. If you want a shower or anything, I can give you clothes to change into as well. I mean, they'll be huge on you, but they won't be wet."

Zach really hoped Caleb would say yes to that. He really liked the running outfit. It looked amazing on him, but the idea of Caleb in his clothes made his stomach feel hot and squirmy.
Caleb smiled warmly up at Zach "I really appreciate it - next time I'll come more prepared with a change of clothes... I guess I didn't really expect a lunch invitation." Caleb said, brushing a few stray strands of hair off his sweaty forehead.

Caleb pulled the rubber band from his hair and gathered all of the tendrils up again, twisting them tightly into his iconic man-bun at the crown of his head "Would be really weird if my stomach ate itself though... I don't think that's a thing."

"We should definitely do this again," Zach agreed, turning down the street where the house he rented was located. "You're a great running partner. I can definitely tell you've run competitively and with groups before. It's a nice change from just running with the big lug in the backseat."

Zach pulled into the driveway. "Okay, so I just rent this place. It is not my style at all. It comes furnished so please don't laugh at the decor. It's a little ... floral for my taste."
Caleb shrugged as he slipped out of the passenger seat "I've seen worse... my grandmother used to have those decorative rubber things all over every surface in her house... even on the couches themselves." Caleb said as he started for the front door of Zach's rental. He propped himself up on one of the pillars and bit his lip as he waited.

Zach got Leo out and then opened the door. He motioned for Caleb to follow him in. He kicked off his shoes and knelt down to take off Leo's harness. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll get you a snack and we can order some food."

Zach rummaged through the cabinets. "I've got some protein bars and some pretzels. What can I interest you in?"
Caleb followed Zach in and nearly cringed at the decor of the room - Zach had been right, floral everything... It might have been worse than his grandmothers' fascination with doilies. "Ah... A protein bar and shower would be amazing." Caleb said as he followed Zach into the kitchen and took the protein bar when handed to him.

"So uh yeah... This is some pretty tragic decorating... Old lady own the house?"

Zach sighed and handed him a protein bar. "Yeah. It's the worst. My agent handles finding me a place and I think she did this to me on purpose. I complained about the apartment I was in last time because I couldn't bring Leo with me. So I got a yard and a chance to bring Leo, but I get grandmother floral bomb in exchange."

Zach grabbed a pair of shorts and a T-shirt for Caleb and showed him the shower. "I'll look up that restaurant and order. Just the pasta primavera?"
"And breadsticks - They are absolutely to die for... We'll need another run afterwards though, they are addictive and fattening and... absolutely perfect." Caleb groaned at the thought, taking the shorts and shirt from Zach - he knew they would be too big, but he didn't even care at this point.

Once he had stripped out of his running attire, he stepped in the shower and glanced at the hair shampoos and body washes and almost died - HE was going to smell just like Zach, be wearing his clothes... "Goddd." he had to get out of that shower quickly, so he shampooed his hair and soaped down his body just like he was in the school locker rooms -- Quick and without wasting a single second.

Caleb pulled the shirt on first and watched as it fell down and covered pretty much everything - it was a little longer than the shorts he had been wearing previously. He wanted to go out there, just like this, but didn't - He pulled on Zach's shorts and tightened the drawstring so they wouldn't fall off his hips, and then went out into the living room, hair still wet and sticking to his forehead "How do I look?"

Caleb threw together a hasty 'runway pose' and grinned in Zach's direction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,189 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,965 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,265 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,197 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8