Closed A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260)
Zach laughed a little, shaking his head. "I think my clothes are bigger than you are." He got up and tugged lightly on Zach's shirt. "I'm going to go shower. I ordered the food and it's all paid for. If it comes before I get out, don't worry about tip or anything. It's taken care of."

Zach left him in the living room with Leo, quickly getting out of his running clothes so he could shower. He was still kind of hard, enough that he could probably jerk off pretty quick in the shower and maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't embarrass himself sitting on the couch with Caleb. Who was wearing his clothes and smelled like him. Yeah, jerking off was going to be necessary.

It didn't take him long and he was back out of the shower and in his bedroom, with a towel around his waist, looking for clothes not long after.
Caleb fought and tugged with the long shirt for a while, it was irritating and way too long for his liking. Eventually he grew frustrated and just knotted the shirt at his waist, a small portion of his navel hair showing, although sparsely since he hadn't much body hair to begin with.

The doorbell rang while he was fighting with his clothes so he grabbed the bags and set them out on the coffee table "Don't you dare, Leo." he scolded the dog gently when he started sniffing at the take-out containers.

Now Caleb sat on the couch, one leg tucked underneath his body and the other bent up at the knee as he fiddled with the TV remote so he could pull Netflix up on the screen.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"Did the food come?" asked Zach, coming back into the living room, tugging a shirt over his head at the same time. "I am starving now. Oh excellent."

He detoured into the kitchen to get silverware and plates. "What do you want to drink?"
Caleb glanced up when Zach came out of the bedroom, his eyes immediately drawn to the flash of flesh and his mouth started watering, but not from the food scents that were wafting up from beneath him "Food... yeah." he croaked, and cleared his throat, a deep blush creeping across his face as he went back to scrolling through movies on Netflix.

"Anything you have is fine - just no alcohol or coffee." Caleb called back, tugging on the shirt and shorts that he was wearing, they were falling off of him, even while sitting, and he was afraid that they would reveal too much if they fell too far.

Zach grabbed a couple of bottles of water, carrying them out with the plates and silverware. He set everything down on the coffee table. "Sorry the clothes are so big. We're not really close in size at all."

He opened the containers, finding the breadsticks and handing one to Caleb before sticking one in his own mouth, chewing on it as he dished out the pasta. He settled back on the couch next to him, handing a plate of food over to him.

"So what did you pick to watch?"
Caleb tossed the remote on the couch between them "Nothing good... Netflix has gone downhill these past few years." Caleb said with a sigh as he took his plate and the bread stick. He set the bread stick in his mouth and moaned; the taste was, if at all possible, even better than he's ever tasted before "God... that is so good." his voice muffled and slightly deeper with a hunking piece of bread in his mouth.

He chewed off a bit of the bread stick and then dipped it in the Alfredo sauce that came with the Primavera "If you can find something to watch - I highly encourage it." Caleb said quietly, lifting his fork to start eating the pasta.

"I've got Hulu as well," Zach suggested, switching over to that. "Do you like Parks and Rec? That's always good for a binge." He put that on, starting at the beginning. He dug into his food, making a happy noise of satisfaction as he ate. It was really good.

Leo nudged at him with his nose, whimpering a little. He dipped a breadstick into the alfredo and gave it to him, shrugging a little sheepishly at the raised eyebrow from Caleb. "He went for a run too."
Caleb rolled his eyes and shook his head, focusing on the television - he had no idea what it was that they were watching, since he wasn't much of a TV watcher himself; he didn't even have a cable box. He tried to stay focused on what they were watching, but he couldn't.

Zach was close to him, the warmth was coming off of the older man's body and making him warmer than normal, it didn't help that his cock was pressing against the shorts he was wearing. He ate quietly and tried to keep his food-appreciative moans to a minimum; but he couldn't help it, he just... enjoyed food, not that you could ever tell.

After they finished, Caleb turned to Zach "I can clean up if you would like..." he offered quietly, wanting to not only put some distance between himself and Zach, but also get away from this TV show.

"We'll do it together," Zach said easily, handing Caleb the plates as he gathered up the boxes. "It's quicker that way."

He led the way to the kitchen, hearing Caleb's footfalls behind him. He turned around, accidentally bumping into him. He grabbed him by the shoulders. "Sorry about that. I didn't realize you were that close."
Caleb stumbled a little, but he was thankful that he had already set the plates down on the counter, or they would have been picking up glass... instead of... staring into each other's eyes. Caleb was rendered speechless, the touch to his shoulders making him shiver involuntarily "It's... okay..." he whispered, his cheeks going red hot.

Zach took a deep breath and licked his lips, his eyes flicking down to Caleb's mouth. He didn't let him go, just moved a little closer. "Look, if I'm reading this wrong, just say so."

He bent down a little and brushed his lips against Caleb's lightly, a barely there press of his mouth.
Caleb whined quietly and, an automatic reaction, he grasped the back of Zach's neck and pulled the taller man closer, pressing their lips together more, kissing him with soft pecks and letting his tongue come out to tease at Zach's lips "Not... Not reading it... wrong... at all..." he said between stuttered breaths and a few more pecks to Zach's lips.

Zach grasped Caleb around his hips and lifted him up onto the countertop so they could kiss easier. He stepped between his legs, licking his way into Caleb's mouth and kissing him roughly now, his hands staying put on Caleb's round hips. After a few minutes, he pulled back, breathing heavily.

"You can't tell anyone okay? I'm not out," Zach said, squeezing Caleb's hips. "It ... wouldn't be good for me."
Caleb nodded, his forehead resting against Zach's chin "I won't... I don't kiss and tell." Caleb whispered, looking up at the taller man with a twinkle in his eyes - he was so excited to just be kissing the man, he didn't think he would be able to tell anyone without just 'squeeing' -- he wanted to do that now but he was mature... he could do this, and then squee later.

Caleb twisted his legs around Zach's back, hooking his feet together and scooting closer so their stomach's were pressed together "Keep kissing me?" he requested quietly.

Zach complied, kissing Caleb slowly and thoroughly. It had been a long time since he had been able to just relax and kiss someone. Most of his hookups were quick and were just about getting off. He loved kissing and Caleb was a good kisser, enthusiastic and definitely into the kissing as well. He hummed against his mouth before sliding his hands around to Caleb's back, touching bare skin and groaning low.
Caleb squirmed and could feel that the clothes he'd borrowed from Zach were becoming looser, starting to fall off his body once again. He gasped into Zach's mouth when his bare skin was touched by those oh-so warm hands. He wanted more, he really did, but he always wanted to take this slow, let this last for as long as possible, because he never knew if or when this would happen again.

Caleb lifted his hands up to Zach's shoulders, lightly running his fingers down Zach's back. He wrapped his legs a little tighter around Zach's hips and pushed up against his stomach -- Zach would barely feel the reason why, as Caleb was overwhelmingly small in the cock department, but at least Caleb seemed to know what he was doing with it, trying to find it some friction in too loose shorts.

"Zach... please..." Caleb groaned, tilting his head back and whining in a mixture of arousal and frustration.

Zach pressed his lips to Caleb's neck, letting his hands trail down under the too big shorts to squeeze Caleb's ample ass. "What do you want?What can I do for you?"

He was so hard himself, his cock pressing against Caleb's thigh. He could feel Caleb rocking against him, a small - surprisingly small - hot hardness against his stomach.
Caleb moaned in the back of his throat, pushing himself off of the counter slightly when Zach's hands grasped his ass "Anything..." he breathed "Everything..." he moaned again "Just do it."

He was grinding slowly against Zach, his cock barely making an impression - not like the one that was pressing against Caleb's thigh; he was surprised, a little, to feel how big and thick it was -- he wanted it now more than ever before. He did not expect Zach to be this large though, in person. He had seen it once, in a movie that Zach had done a long while ago where there was a nudity scene, but the camera did absolutely zero justice for the real deal.

Zach pulled Caleb off the counter and into his arms. He carried him into the bedroom easily, Caleb wrapping his arms and legs around him immediately. He kicked the door shut behind them to keep Leo out and dropped Caleb on the bed, climbing on after him. He started to kiss him again, pushing his hands under the too-big shirt to get it off of him.

"You have to tell me what you like," Zach said when he paused to get their shirts off. "I don't want to do anything you don't like."
Caleb squirmed uncomfortably as his shirt was pulled off of his body - he was nervous, now, because he knew soon their pants would be coming off, and he was extremely embarrassed about his small size; other's he had slept with in the past always seemed to laugh, get themselves off and leave Caleb high and dry.

"I... I like a lot of things, Zach." Caleb whispered, looking up into the older man's eyes "I like rimming, oral, and anal, obviously... I like doing it face-to-face though... I like it rough, and I love it slow..." Caleb tried putting all of his likes out there - there wasn't much he didn't like, and would literally go to any distance if Zach was into those more kinkier things.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,511 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,250 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,745 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,286 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8