A Fertile Sacrifice (Open for one)
Drew looks at the babies “No I’m not keeping any of them maybe if I ever can keep one I’ll name it, so the village can decide their name.”
"Then you clean yourself up and rest. The bathroom's right around the corner and I've kept it up to date with all your modern day comforts." With a kiss, Adam then rose from the bed and put on one of his silk robes. "You were such a good breeder today my dear Drew. Rest and tomorrow I'll impregnate you again. The villagers will be so happy that you've already produced three babies already."

With the triplets bundled up and sleeping peacefully, Adam placed each one in the rolling bassinet and disappeared for a few minutes just to make sure the village got them and placed them each in loving homes. When the god returned he undressed and changed the sheets for bed.
Drew went into the bathroom and changed his clothes he showered and thoughts began to go into his head about carrying more children for the god. He said to himself not caring if someone heard “Lord Adam said I need to deliver twelve kids and I’ve delivered three, but to tell the truth I’d love to give birth until the end of time for him.”
Only vaguely hearing him Adam smiled, but decided to keep the fact that he heard such a plea to himself. If that's what Drew wanted then he would hear him say it to his face sooner or later anyway.
"You're still attractive to me." Adam purred once Drew had stepped out of the shower, running a hand over his flat belly that now had some stretch marks, as well as staring down at the massive bulge in his pants thanks to his cock growing from the pregnancy.
"I'm afraid I can't return your body to how it was, and you should expect your cock to be quite sensitive from now on."
Drew was surprised to see him “Oh lord Adam I didn’t see you here.” Drew nodded “I expected these changes other men who have laid with you and given birth your children experience similar changes to themselves.” “I thank you for growing my penis out for me I hope you like the look of it.”
"I do, and while I'd love to fuck you senseless again it will have to wait until tomorrow as your body needs rest before I can pump more babies into you." With a kiss on the cheek, he swept Drew off his feet and carried him off to bed, snuggling with him under the covers innocently. "Sleep well my sweet breeder, and think about how many children you want to carry for your second pregnancy."
Drew nodded “I will do as you wish lord Adam.” Drew soon falls asleep and snuggles into lord Adam’s side.
In the morning Adam arose first, and decided to wake Drew by toying with him. With one hand begining to tease his cock the other began to finger him onve he squirted some lube inside. "Good morning my beloved breeder."
Drew woke up almost instantaneously as he was fingered and his now sentive cock was teased “Good morning lord Adam are we gonna start the breeding again?”
"Unless you'd rather wait a bit longet." Withdrawling his fingers he pulled Drew into his lap and moaned as he rubbed their cocks together. "I must admit I want to see how big you can take it. Will you allow me to change the size of my cock as well?"
Drew nodded eagerly “Yes lord Adam I would like it if you made your godly cock bigger.”
"Alright then~" Gently sliding back inside him he used his power to make his cock grow inside him, adding an inch to his length and girth with each slow gentle thrust he gave. "Mmm you're getting tighter...How does it feel?"
Drew answers feeling very happy and pleasured “It feels heavenly my lord.”
"Just let me know when to stop." Adam moaned, his growth showing no signs of stopping as the tip brushed against Drew's prostate while he was slowly stretched out bit by bit. "So do you want to give birth to another set of triplets today? Perhaps more or less?" Seeing him with another round pregnant belly was all that really mattered to him.
Drew moaned out “Lord Adam I was wondering if I could carry four of your children today?” “I thought long and hard about it and I would like to do this today.”
"Certainly." He moaned" rubbing his belly for a moment before begining to fuck him roughly, slamming against the entrance to his womb. Letting out a curse he came sooner than expected, but filled him.up with seed all the same.
"Mmm...You're so tight I just couldn't hold it in long." he muttered as he pulled out and rubbed Drew's already heavily bloated stomach. "Are you ready for them to start growing?"
Drew nodded as he felt the four children in his belly “Yes lord Adam I am ready for them to grow.” “Please let them grow big and strong so that I can birth them for you.”
"Very well." Just as before all it took was a snap of his fingers for his rapid pregnancy to start. "This time I added on another spell: Any time one of yoir growing babies give a kick you'll orgasm."
Drew hears that and looks happy “Then any time I cum in extreme pleasure I will thank you for it.” As if on cue a baby kicks and Drew feels the pleasure instantly course through him and he cums forward having it land on whatever’s in front of him “Oh man that felt so good.”
"I want to see how well you do without me fucking you this time." Adam explained, once again rubbing their cocks together for stimulation now that they were the same size. "Now granted if you absolutely beg me to fuck you while giving birth I will."
Already Drew appeared to be full term with twins, but with more babies inside him, this time around that meant he had far more growing to do.
"Mmm...Nothing more arousing than seeing someone so full with my spawn..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,362 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,304 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15