(( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite ))
*Oh yeah. She can definitely see that he was in denial. But he can't ignore this forever. This was actual pregnancy that was happening here whether they like it or not...and what would happen if "it' suddenly happens to where he...would actually have those babies. Would be be denial about that then? Hopefully not. And nor was she going to leave him by himself because...of this.

Not when...she was staring to like him.

She walked over to the table slowly with a small frown watching him and all she could do really was shaking her head no to his questions of what she wanted. She wasn't feeling hungry...but she could see him having some cravings right now because of the sandwhich*
*Caroline's eyes bulged at the chalk he was eating with his sandwhich with her mouth opened. Seriously. How he is still ignoring this when he is eating a chalk with his sandwhich. This can't go on. She watched him walk to the living room and she had to follow him. If he wasn't going to see the facts,she's going to have to. She moved her arms across her chest with a frown*

"You do know what you are eating isn't food,right?"

*And he knows damn well that she is talking about the chalk he was still eating. This doesn't look like a human pregnancy...on any body else! Even for a man. And what's inside him...maybe not human*

"You can't ignore what is happening forever. You have to do something about it."
"I'm not."

*Caroline wasn't going to just leave him like this no matter how many times he was going to tell her to go away. She knew that deep inside he needed her because he would have no one else to turn to in something like this except for her and he knows it. She was the witness. She's seen it too. If he were to tell anyone,they would just pronounce him as crazy or just use him as a science experiment by other crazies out there*
*Caroline stood there frowning at how ridiculous this was and he should not ignore this any much longer. She was going to talk some sense into him even if he doesn't want to hear. Because he should really see the state of him. The stomach,the feet,his ankles,it's all a sign to what this really is and what they hell they were both going to do.

She was about to say something but she too heard a knock on the door that caused her to look. She looked at Terrance with a shake of her head. This was odd. Who would be out there in this time of night?*

"I'll get it."

*She assured him so he wouldn't get up. She walked to the door so she would open to see who it is...and it looked like a beautiful pale like woman with black hair that is standing right there on the porch waiting to be left in. Caroline arched a brow at that person*

"May I help you?"

*The familiar voice rang out in the air for both the man and woman to hear*

"I came to see upon with what is both mine."
"Terrance."

*The human/alien responded with a soft smile letting herself in but doesn't take note of Caroline's existence at all as she just shoved her from the door while she was directly going to Terrance. Caroline moved back a bit taken back but she frowned at her entirely before shutting the door. She was feeling a bit insecure about how beautiful Alessia looked since she had been taken a liking to Terrance but...if it wasn't meant to be at all...that was that.

Alessia stopped infront of Terrance with a soft smile seeing him in his appearance. So. He did grew along with their little ones. And she was quite pleased. She walked forward to him as well as laying a silk smoothed like hand onto his orb to make a connection with her little ones*

"I see it wouldn't be long now until we both would get to fully see them."
"I had to return far away from Earth so that I can have everything ready until our little ones will soon be born. By then,they'll be coming with me to know of their heritage."

*Alessia explained as Caroline stood by the door way with a questioning look on her own face as to what the hell was going on and what she was talking about. But she was more curious to why this happened and why she...impregnated him. She does not trust her...or what ever the hell she was or where she came from*

"Because...you were fit for bearing my young. Because you were perfect from the moment I sensed you out to be for fertility. Because you wouldn't. Because you are human. And I am not."

*Caroline got the picture as she quickly came through from the hallway and stood between herself and Terrance with a frown*

"And just what the hell are you then? Because I know that you are bat shit crazy."
"I would have been wrong about you."

*Alessia replied simply without any human emotion at all since she is not human and doesn't have need to have any feelings for any dangerous consequences from what had happened to come. He looked fine so far and he had carried the babies to term since she left him.

Caroline looked down at Terrance thinking that this cannot be happening and that he isn't going to give birth. She hoped this was still a damn dream but it's still real. Either way though,she felt close enough to Terrance to leave him with what was done with him*

"I know it is. I just can't believe it."

*She glared at the alien woman having to dislike her already for her actions against this man*
*Alessia is not human. What would he expect her to be? To have feelings as a human? Out of the question. It's part of her species. She nodded at his question and continued to explain in a monotone like voice. Something out of an episode of Star Trek or something*

"You do. Only on where you humans would escape your bowls."

*Caroline's eyes widen at Alessia's answer. He'll have to...birth anally? Anally how??? Like vaginal?? That's...abnormal to even think of! Caroline came over to Terrance as the only decent human being near him to try and calm him down*

"We'll think of another way...just not that way."

*Alessia looked down at the two*

"He'll have no choice. It has to be that way."
"You must. Or we would have to cut you."

*Alessia suggested but Caroline on the other hand glared at the alien woman hard with her hands onto Terrance's arm to give him some sort of comfort through this nightmare that he is dealing with still*

"With what?! Neither of us know anything seriously medical!"
*Caroline felt his hand squeezing her hand and that made her feel the need to squeeze back. She didn't want him to go through torture just to have those...two things out of him. Alessia stood right before him having no feelings of regret or anything that is hurtful shoot right before her by this man here*

"It's in my nature."

*She replied as simple as it is. Caroline glared at her a bit and she looked down at Terrance to maybe talk him out of what he is feeling*

"She's not human. With no human feelings. By the looks of it."

*The alien woman stared at the woman who called her out like that emotionless onto her features like that it never hurted her just like that*
"Well by the looks of you,You will be in labor at any moment."

*Alessia explained just as Caroline's hand moved right onto his arm so that she can still comfort him in any way still*

"What ever your choice is...you better stick with it for your own safety."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,126 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,989 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,287 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,148 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,049 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,926 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8