The Strip Club (Open to All)
Kat smiled warmly. She tentatively tucked a stand of hair behind her ear. "Most multiple pregnancies end early due to growth restriction, possible preeclampsia and such. Nothing to worry about though. Babies born together are considered "term" much earlier than single babies." Kat reached a hand towards Duke belly. "May I?"
"Writing is its own reward."
       - Henry Miller

"Sure,please he gentle" he said moving his hand away to give space for Kat.
Kat gently placed her hand at the top of Duke’s belly and, quickly glancing at his face, gently started to rub in big circles across the taut, glistening skin.
       - Henry Miller

Duke couldn't help it but blush at the tenderness as he also rub the top of his large belly, the pounding his young finally diminished. ''thank you so much, its not always easy and the help is always appreciated'' he said trying to hold back a tear at Kat kindness.
Question 
Kat grinned. “Of course.” And seeing the tears in Duke’s eyes, she slowly reached out to wrap her arms around the hormonal man. “It’s okay, Duke.” She said softly.
       - Henry Miller

He hugs her back, pressing his warm chest and belly against Kat trying to get his emotion back in check while resting his head on her shoulder. As he finally start drying his eyes something made his startle, he felt certain wet sensation came from his chest. He pull back a bit seeing his breast lactating '' Oh dear, im so sorry'' he said embarrass.
“It’s natural.” Kat assured. “Besides, I’m around this all day, it’s my job.” Kat handed him a napkin from the table. “Here. And if you don’t mind me asking, when are you due?”
       - Henry Miller

"The doctor said by December to be on the look out but officially I'm due in February " he respond while cleaning his milking chest underneath his cow print bra.
“Oh,” Kat said. “That’s quite a ways away then.” She bit her lower lip thoughtfully. “How do you feel about giving birth to this many? Are you worried? Excited? Aroused?”

Kat coughed into her elbow, embarrassed. “Pardon my asking, I’ve never happened upon something quite like this or someone quite like you before.” she confessed. “It’s all very new and interesting to me.”
       - Henry Miller

Duke smiled " all of the above to be honest, I'm worried about giving birth on stage, excited to always carry and aroused...well I love my job so I can't help it"

Suddenly and idea cross his mind " if you want to take a closer look we also offer private dance to client, this one would be on the house"
Kat flushed. "You don't have to do that for me. You've still got to make a living, Duke." she said.
       - Henry Miller

'' Ive done a lot of dance this month, I can afford a free dance for once '' His said giving an invitational wink.
“If you’re sure,” Kat said, smiling. She giggled. “But only because it’s you.”
       - Henry Miller

He smiled and nod at you and take you hand and bring you to the private dance booth, With velvet fuzzy couch and a pole in the middle of the room with a sign saying 'touching allowed with consent only'. Duke switch from a emotional wreck to a confident dance rocking his hip left to right making his latex tail swing along as he bring you to the booth.
Kat grinned, happily sitting down as she watched the man before her dance. "You're quite good at this." she commented.
       - Henry Miller

He winks back at you he continues to dance around the pole and even still managing to gracefully spin around the pole as if his triplet didn't weight him down. " what can I say, I love my job" he replied bringing himself and began a lap dance.
(09-09-2019, 07:58 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: Aaron lets out a soft moan as a contraction hits him. He rubs his belly not so discreetly and made his pain expression obvious as he kept dancing. He knew how some clients were aroused by the proximity of birth, and wanted to let everyone know he was close so that he could find a bidder soon  

Tom finished changing from his dance outfit to a short romper and velvet top with white flats, his feet awoke of all that dancing. Then, he went at the stage bidding behind a curtain. He saw Aaron's pained expression, and he knew. Dammit, he had to tell to the boss. He made signals behind the curtain to Aaron, asking him if he should call the boss or if it was too soon yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,171 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,085 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,281 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,522 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,037 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,564 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,255 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,495 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,274 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus