The Strip Club (Open to All)
Name: Logan
(Staff only)Pregnant for: 38 weeks with twins
Other: was born on the stage of the night club

Logan smiled in his cowboy outfit doing his stripping routine on the small stage. He thought about his unborn twins during the routine. how they were going to be born on the main stage. The very same stage that he was born on . After the routine he walked around the tables for the people who wanted to feel his pregnant belly. During his walk he felt the twins kicking and smiled. "Soon it will your time to shine on that main stage" he said to his pregnant stomach.
Eric walks by to Logan. "Hey Logan I haven't seen you. How are you today? “ Eric asked with a smirk. Rubbing over Logans belly shortly.
Logan hears Eric say something to him, ”Im fine the twins are kicking right now. They are anxious for their due date next week. I can't wait to give birth on the same stage that my dad gave birth to me Eric," he responded.
"Yeah i can understand that! I kinda hope that I will give birth here too! “ Eric said touching his bump
"I kinda sad that I'm only carrying twins I wanted at least five, but their is hopefully next time. I hope that they won't arrive before the due date", he said
*Duke waddle by still in his Cow get up and pats his belly* ''be careful for what you wish for Logan,i got three brewing in there and its hell for my back''
"Hey pains I can handle the pain Duke, I did work on a farm as a teen. I know I'm ment to follow my dad's footsteps I'm stripping and being a breeding machine. Im not worried about finding love", he said then he went to the dressing room to change into his fire man outfit for his second strip routine of the night.
''kids these days, always in a rush'' muttered the heavily expecting cow dressed dancer before going to the dressing room and start searching switching outfit after his current was dirtied after assisting Mark birth.

''hhhmmm what to wear next...''
Logan got into his fireman outfit and did a very hot strip routine. He began to feel some pains after the routine but it was probably cramps. He decided to sit down anyways until the cramps we're over and asked the waiter for a glass of water.
Finally Duke decided to go with a tight leopard latex suit with a thick fur collar and a very long V collar showing his breast crack and the top of his belly. Another addition was the pair of matching leopard ears and a long thick tail to complete feline theme. Finally waddling back on stage, he went all out with his routine and took advantage of the pole and spin around like his triplet didnt weight anything. Rubbing his belly and swing his booty making the tail swing wildly.
After a few mins the cramps went away and Logan went back on the small stage for another fireman strip routine. He would who would be the highest bidder to bid on him
Aaron went backstage, took off his clothes and put on his strip costume: A simple cooking apron. His belly was so big he coudln't actually tie the strings of the apron on his back, so he used extensions strings to tie it up. It was a really sexy outfit, and Aaron was hoping to get as many clients as he could for the night. After all, he still wanted to help his friend to run away, and he would need money to survive on his own. He finished tying up the strings and waddled next to the stage, waiting for his turn.
Logan finishes his strip routine and walks back through the crowd for the people who wanted to feel his pregnant belly.
Aaron waddled int othe stage and started dancing slow and gracefully to the beat of a song he asked the DJ to play before entering. He rubbed his belly and pecs and turned around so that the clients could see he was butt naked under the apron. He was all too ready to be fucked and with some luck, to be put into labor as well. He squatted on the floor carefully and then slowly got up, while groaning loudly with the effort, as some people would be turned on by seeing him doing some effort. He held onto the pole and danced around it.
Logan watched Aaron's strip routine and did a massive clap when it was over. He finished walking around and went to the bar for another glass of water. He hoped that he wouldn't be in much pain when he goes into labor after being fucked by the highest bidder next week.
Name: Malcolm
Description: A short but stocky man. With light brown skin, grey eyes, a trimmed beard.

Malcolm whistled from his seat right in front of the stage Aaron was dancing on. Throwing bills onto the stage as he watched the gravid man dance around the pole. "Damn you look good up there. I wanna see you drop it low again." He shouted as he threw a few more bills onto the stage.
Logan watches Malcolm throwing money at Aaron's strip routine. "I think he would definitely try to be Aaron's highest bidder if it was his due date today," Logan thought to himself
Name: Angel Willows
Other: Her friends made her come here right after she got off the plane from a war, but is welcomed to talk, also she’s a albino
Finally managed to get away from her friends that were trying to get her to drink. Sits at a table near the stage, she’s still in her army uniform.
After resting in the backroom for an hour Duke resign himself to continue his shift. He put on his spare cow costume including his floppy cow ear, the tail and wide hooves and decide to help with serving at the tables.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,298 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,957 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus