The Strip Club (Open to All)
Aaron was dancing around at the pole. The night was hot, so he didn't feel cold wearing only the apron and underwear. He could feel the smell of the place, or drinks and perfumes and makeup. He could hear people talking and one of the employees singing at the calmest part of the pub. He heard Malcom's request and dropped low again, making his enlarged belly move as the babies kicked in protest. With a hand supporting his belly, he reaches towards Malcom and smiles at him "Do you like what you see, big guy?" He asks with a wink. He stands up once again and continue his dancing routine. His contractions were already starting, so he hoped he could find the highest bidder soon.
Name: Katherine (goes by Kat)
Customer

Kat took a seat at a table near the stage. She'd really needed a break after the day she had at work. She trained her eyes on the stage and relaxed her posture and eventually, she'd calmed down.
"Writing is its own reward."
       - Henry Miller

Duke noticed a new patron sitting near the stage and walk to her. "Would you like anything to drink ?" The cow theme dancer.
"No, Kat replied. "But thank you. I'm just here to watch." she added.
       - Henry Miller

''alrighty, if you need anything just signal me and ill be right up'' He said before attending the other tables while trying to balance his triplet mid-section and avoiding knocking the table over.
“Although,” Kat added rather loudly, “It would do me some good to see you off of your feet for a few minutes. Come. Sit with me.”
       - Henry Miller

Upon hearing Kat request he quickly serve the other table and sat at her table. "Thanks for the offer, enjoying tonight show ?" He ask
“Of course.” Kat said. “And you?” she said, averting her eyes from the stage to look at Duke. “I haven’t seen anything quite like it.”
       - Henry Miller

''Yeah its quite the place but hey the money is good and when its your turn on stage its a riot'' he said while taking his fake cow hear headgear to scratch his head. ''and with the triplet coming its definitely a good way to earn a good maternity leave but enough about me, what brought you here tonight ?''
Lightbulb 
“Heard about it from a friend. I thought it’d be worth a visit.” Kat looked back at the stage. “And I assure you, it is. I’m sure you’ll be seeing me more often.” she said with a wink.
       - Henry Miller

''hehe glad to hear it, if a dancer catch your eye we also offer private dance if its not their not in their bidding war'' he said as people started to bid on Aaron performance on the scene.
Aaron lets out a soft moan as a contraction hits him. He rubs his belly not so discreetly and made his pain expression obvious as he kept dancing. He knew how some clients were aroused by the proximity of birth, and wanted to let everyone know he was close so that he could find a bidder soon  
“Oh God,” Kat said. “Is he going to be okay? Does he need medical attention?”
       - Henry Miller

''thats the flip side of this gig...'' said Duke somewhat sadly '' we have to dance on stage while it happens to the highest bidder and after birth the 'winner' get to knocked us up once more and the circle starts again''
"Oh," Kat said. "Now tell me, why is that so bad? Do you not enjoy being pregnant?"
       - Henry Miller

"Dont get me wrong I love being pregnant and I could carry them for life, it's just having to give birth on stage for money scares me " admitted the dancer rubbing his triplet belly trying to calm the young who visibly started kicking
“I’m truly sorry,” Kat said. “It was in fact at the request of a friend that I come here. He came maybe a month ago and said that I should scope it out. There was a difficult birth onstage when he was here and he wanted someone with training to be here in case things go sideways.”
       - Henry Miller

"No need to apologize , its reassuring to know someone in the crowd can help in case of complication" he said smiling.
"My turn is coming soon...will you be there when my bidding war happens ?"the dancer ask blushing.
“I will. I probably won’t bid, I don’t have much to give, but I will certainly watch.” Kat smiled. “You’ll do great.”
       - Henry Miller

"Thanks, I'm hoping the audience will think the same...oof calm down in there" he said rubbing his stomach rumbling with movement from the triplet.

"Sorry they been acting up all night, I think they won't wait for the planned 9 month mark" he continued rubbing his belly try to calm them down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,361 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,303 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,958 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus