The Strip Club (Open to All)
"Being honest hunny? It pays well, gresr frjends and I enjoy it." He thinks a while "You're not a regular are you?" Devan asks, running his hand up Edwards leg towards his cock
"No, this is the first time I've been here," said Edward, relaxing and opening his legs. "Do you actually like being pregnant?" he asked.
Devan nods "I love how they grow inside me, making me bigger and bigger every day. Oooh yeah!" He puts his hand over Edwards dick and rests it there, smiling at him.
Devan felt Edward's member grow harder, as Edward's hand slowly moved across Devan's pregnant belly. "I suppose most of the guys who work here would feel that way," said Edward. "Anyway, my girlfriend and I have been discussing having kids, and she's insisting that I carry them," he added.
"Of course." Stepping up first he took Mark's hands and made sure he waddled up the steps alright, but couldn't help but to gently rub his overdue stomach. "Is this your first pregnancy Mark?"
Mark started to blush slightly he nods his head "this is my first and it's twins boys I'm scared I don't know what to do I only join the strip club 5 weeks ago I'm only a waiter I don't know how to dance for guys.
"Want my advice hunny?" He says to Edward "carry them. It feels great. Yeah, the birth is painful but it's so worth it." A baby kicks in his belly, a little mountain rising and falling. He looks to Edward and unbuttons the top of his trousers "Do you want me?" He asks ina seductive tone.
"Well, I'm renting you, aren't I?" said Edward in a joking tone, "So, how did you get pregnant the first time?"
"The first time?" Devan smiled "I only been workin here 3 months and this guy walks in. He asked for me by name. Well, he took me into a room and asked how much I charged. I told him my price and he said he would double it if I let him get me pregnant. We're not supposed to take bribes and make deals, but I said yes and he got me pregnant" 
Edward knelt down, and leaned forward, gently kissing Devan's navel. "Doesn't it feel kinda weird having a random guy's baby growing you?" he asked, as his moved around to Devan's back.
"Shh it'll be alright." Aedan assured, giving Mark a brief hug before putting a single chair in the middle of the stage. "Sit and expose yourself as much as possible. Touch and play with yourself nice and slowly, make them want you." He intructed with a smile.
"At first it always feels weird, but it's just as much my baby and so I love it" he looks down at Edward "What are you doing?" He asks with a smile
"Does it matter what I'm doing?" said Edward, as he kissed Devan's pregnant belly again.
Mark nods his head he waddle slowly to the chair "I don't know what to do if I go into labor would you help me if that happened Aedan
Devan giggled "not when it feels good like that" he feels the babies nove inside of him
Edward pulled off Devan's shirt, taking off his own shirt too. He leaned in, and hugged Devan, his arms around his back, and his chest pushing against Devan's hard belly.
Devan smiles. He's tempted to make a move on Edward but the rules were simple: clients make the first move 
Edward leaned in and kissed Devan, as there lips touched. The slowly rubbed his hands across Devan's back.
Name: Cairi
Customer

*I sit down at a table after paying my cover* *I look atound* *It doesn't get me off, per se, but I've been curious about this place for a while. Never hurts to help someone feel beautiful, even if just for a night."
Mark sits down on the chair rubbing his large stomach he looks up he took off his shirt showing his large stomach feeling kicking from his two boys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,417 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,234 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,112 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,357 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,622 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,061 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,514 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,951 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus