The Strip Club (Open to All)
Name: Duke
Pregnant: for 7 month with triplet

Duke finishes putting on his Cow theme outfit, complete with little horns, a thick tail, cow pattern fuzzy string and thick furred shoes that resemble hooves.
''alright...lets get going'' Duke says to himself checking his ponytail black hair before making his way to the stage.
Mark looks at duke he smiles gently he always like duke "evening duke would you mind helping stand up I'm in a sex bidding war my boys will be coming
Duke notice Mark and return the smiles. the waiter was always pleasant to be around and since they began swelling he had a hard time not looking and hide his 'joy' at seeing his college healthy and pregnant.

''Hey Mark, sure ill be right up'' Said Duke before carefully waddling down the stage and help mark '' how the night so far ?''
Mark smiles gently he started to feel kicking in his large stomach he put his hand on his sore back "my back hurts but I be okay I have to dance for the guys I don't know what to do I'm only a waiter
'' your dancing tonight? that great ! dont worry, i can help you if you want'' said Duke, enthusiast at the idea of seeing Mark on stage and curious at the same time to see how the massively pregnant waiter will do.
Mark smiles gently he got up on the stage "Andean said that I have to impress guys till I go into labor
'' yeah, they want all that baby way to work for that money but a few trick help'' *takes Mark hand and goes back stage to the changing rooms* '' one is to give them plenty watch on top of that sweet baby bump of yours, hhhmmmm what could make you stand out?'' said duke, scratching his head.
Mark rubs his stomach as he feel kicking he looks at duke "umm duke one of them just dropped a little bit
''really !?! *put his hand over mark belly* hey there kiddo, dont give papa a hard time ok ? *gives a smooch on the belly buttom* ''are you going to be alright for the dance Mark ?''
He nods his head rubbing his stomach "I think so even though i don't know how to dance
''alright, let get you nicely dress for the big guys coming..hhhmmm is there a theme,color or heck animal you like that can help us pick an outfit ?'' ask duke while looking through dozen of various kinky outfit for the other dancers.
He looks at duke unsure what to do "I don't mind anything duke and I hope it fits around my stomach
'' hhmm......lets go for a classic, the bet guys loves the french maid with fishnet, there try it on '' hands it over to Mark ''there extra stretchy and have special hatch to take it off piece by piece..you know to make they drool over your lovely curves''
Mark nods his head he waddle slowly to the changing dressing room
*Duke sat on the bench, resting his back waiting for Mark to be done* ''so how does it fit ? ''
*Mark got dress while he was getting dressed his water breaks on the floor he gripped his stomach in pain "dude my water just broke
'' oh god ! '' shouted Duke still dress as a cow wandling to Mark aid '' quick lets get you to a hospital before the kids wants out'' said duke searching for a phone to call 9-1-1.
Mark shake his head no "I can't leave my shift duke I need the money for the twins if the pain gets worse I get off stage
''a-a-alright but im keeping the phone on speed dial just in case...but dont over do it on stage ok ? if needs be i can carry childs for two'' said duke, worried about mark
Mark hugs duke he whisper in his ears "your a hot cow you know he rubs duke stomach gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,410 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,347 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,615 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,507 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,936 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus