The Strip Club (Open to All)
'' thank you, you sexy french maid'' whisper back Duke '' when your feeling better, ill give you free dances every night you want. now go out there and impress those big money giver you stud'' he said with a warm smile and a pat on the shoulder.
Mark started to blush slightly then he smiles gently he waddle slowly up to the stage
Duke sat down on the side to watch Mark performance while rubbing his own belly hopping everything goes well for Mark and his offsprings.
Mark started to slow dance very slowly he rubs his stomach every time a contraction come
discretely Duke decides to add a slowly erotic tune through the speakers to help Mark get into the mood and help with his moves.
Mark smiles gently as duke help him he grabs onto the pole bending down his large stomach almost touches the ground
''there ya go Mark now your giving them a show'' said Duke rubbing his belly, definitely enjoying the show himself even wishing he could be too.
Mark smiles as he stands up from the pole feeling kicking from his two boys
You could here the people in the back raisin their number card, the bidding was going up , one man even shouted '' 10 000$ !''. it was a middle age man in a clean business suit who was eagerly looking at Mark dance.

''looking good mark'' whispered Duke to himself, gently rubbing his bump knowing he would be next soon.
Mark dances on the pole he trys not to groan in pain as the pressure was getting stronger.
Even Duke was getting into the mood as he rub his belly seeing Mark doing a surprisingly a good job around the pole. If he wasnt expecting he would be in the auction room but he would also be on stage soon in labor.
Mark looks at duke he started to sweat as the pain is getting worse he bows his head
(adding another character to keep the plot moving)

Name: Jason
(Customer, not pregnant, friends with Edward)

Jason was sitting a table, watching the show on stage He wondering what his friend Edward was doing with that waiter, and why it was taking so long. Ed was supposed to be just talking, he was married, and his wife wouldn't be happy if anything happened. But to be fair, it was Ed's wife's idea for him to come here. She wanted him to carry the babies, and thought that being around other pregnant dudes would make him feel less weird about it.
Duke look at Mark concerned, discreetly asking with gesture, -need help with the birth ?- while grabbing a small case labelled -for birth only kit-.
Mark nods his head "yeah this is my first time and it's two boys and I'm little scared duke
Jason sipped on his beer, as he continued to watch the show on stage.

{Just chiming to in to show that I'm still following this one, in case someone else joins}
(09-27-2018, 12:30 AM)Ibix01 Wrote: Jason sipped on his beer, as he continued to watch the show on stage.

{Just chiming to in to show that I'm still following this one, in case someone else joins}

*I approach the stage* Are you alright, dear? Are you sure you should be on stage tonight?
Mark looks up seeing a person coming on stage "I have to I'm still on my shift he holds his stomach in pain
Duke decide to join Mark on stage to assist with his birth. ''alright ,ark tell me what do you need'' while completely forgetting he still dress as a cow.
Mark looks at duke "my stomach hurts duke he whispers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,416 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,233 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,112 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,357 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,622 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,059 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,514 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,950 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus