The Strip Club (Open to All)
*Duke decided to sit on a chair, rubbing his active belly* ''ouff...settle down kids, youll come out soon too''
(11-03-2018, 03:12 PM)Citus Wrote: Hehe, I have a few ideas *guides your hands down to my ass*

*I give it a squeeze* Is there a mirror in here, sweetness?
"Sure there is. It is right there." Points to the bed. Next to it there is a big mirror* "What are your plans?" *Asks with curiosity about what comes next*
(11-04-2018, 03:21 PM)Citus Wrote: "Sure there is. It is right there." Points to the bed. Next to it there is a big mirror* "What are your plans?" *Asks with curiosity about what comes next*

*I lead you to it and stand in front of it, behind you* I am going to touch you and you are going to watch. You are going to see every inch of your beautiful body and every beautiful thing it does, baby. *I rest my head in the crook of your shpulder*
Hmmm that sounds like dream to me. *I stand there excited for everything to come and can feel your body from behind me. *
Name: Thomas "Tom" Stanley
Pregnant for 38 weeks with only child
---

Tom put his name in the sex bidding war, his legs shaking like a newborn deer. The doctor told him that the baby could pop anytime by now, especially with his work, and he was binded by a contract, even though he'd rather be on his apartment watching TV series until the baby would let him sleep. His first baby, and they would be born on a stage, with everyone seeing him. He turned red with only thinking about it.

He couldn't think about that now, it was a work night, and he had to work. Maybe if the bid was good enough he wouldn't need to renew his contract.

He went backstage and change to his work uniform: a pair of denim maternity shorts and high heeled ankle boots. He was so impressed with himself being able to stand on those heels, his ballet classes were useful. He was completely shirtless, leaving his growing breasts a small bump on display. He was quite uncommon and even though many clients preferred his more rounded workmates, there was still a nice public that enjoyed him.

"Hey there guys!" He saluted both Duke and Mark, who was napping. "How's the night?"
Name: Aaron

Pregnant for: 9 months with triplets
Appearance: Aaron is a really muscular dude, with huge biceps, broad shoulders and large male pecsĀ  (That even though are filled with milk now, still maintain the shape of muscular pecs instead of boobs). The only exception to it all is his huge round belly, due to the babies he is carrying. He has blue eyes and wavy black hair. Aaron loves being pregnant, having sex, and he loves giving birth. Being paid to do what he loves is the perfect job. He is now on his 4th pregnancy.

Aaron waddles in the room with a smile and waves at the guys. "Hi, Tom" he says with a smile and approaches the guy.
Tom nearly jumped at hearing Aaron's voice. Their complete opposite opinions about the work made him wary about the bigger man, but he was polite enough to answer his salute. "Good evening Aaron, how are you doing?" He said while applying the makeup: some concealer before the base, rouge, transparent lip gloss winged eyeliner. His uniform that day was more urban than his workmates.

"I need some help applying the glitter in my legs, can you help me?" He asked Aaron.
Aaron silently sighed when he saw Tom jump. He knew the other man disliked his job, and probably disliked him as well, but he tried to be the nicest he could. He actually felt really sorry that Tom needed that job even though he hated it. He had thought of offering Tom some money so that he could get his life going, but he didn't know how to make the offer without insulting the other man.

"I'm doing well. How about you?" He asked politely while taking off his regular clothes and putting his uniform unashamed. His uniform consisted on being basically naked, but covered by an apron, without shirts or pants and underwear. The apron was made specifically for pregnant guys, but almost didn't fit around Aaron's belly. He felt the babies kicking and rubbed his belly after he finished putting the apron.

"Sure, what do you need me to do?"
"The doctor told me that the baby is already in possiton and that they can come out anytime now, so I put my name of the bidding contest" He turned his gaze towards the other two in backstage, who were in their own world. "It seems Mark has birthed already" He hoped he didn't end up like that, without the money he couldn't do anything, and he had to look forward for his child.

"Thank you! I can't bend properly with my belly. But what am I going to tell you about that" He said, giving the other the brush and the glitter. "I need it on my lower belly and in my legs, I can apply it on my legs just fine"
"Are you nervous about it?" Aaron asked, concerned and touching Tom's shoulder to comfort him "Well... you know, I have done this stuff before, so, if you need to or want to talk to someone experienced... you can count on me, okay?" He said softly, remembering how scared he was on his own first time.

He chuckled with Tom's comment about his belly and took the brush and the glitter. "Why don't you lay there so I can apply it on you?" He said pointing to a couch on the room "I can't exactly bend too, as you know" he chuckled again.
Mark looks at the two boys he trys sitting up on the bed "I'm still really sore my stomach still big he doesn't know that he having a third baby
"Quite. I have never thought having birth would be like this." He answered. He appreciated the gesture, even though he still had some reserves. It didn't hurt to trust his coworkers with more personal matter from time to time. Thank you"

He lated down in the couch, shivering a bit when the other was applying the glitter "It's cold!" He grinned. When Mark woke up, he waved at him. "Welcome to the real world"
Eric came out after his session with Cairi. He had been fully satisfied and was holding both his belly and his butt. He was just wearing his pants and no shirt at all. An erection was quite visible. "Hey guys something ne this night?" He looked down to Mark and then said: "Oh he delivered.... And I was not around....."
Mark groaned in pain "w what I thought it was only twins why am I having contractions
''wait what !?! more !?!?'' said Duke, jaw drop flat on the floor and he waddle back to mark aid, raising Mark maid skirt and sees another child coming

''oh god were not out yet, baby number 3 is coming !''
Mark crys in pain gripping the bed "I can't do it again I'm really sore
*I go back to my table and wait for someone else sexy to come by unless the other boy wanted another round*
'' We have to get it out, she wants out. Take a deep breath you have to push again soon Mark''
Mark pushes but not enough he breathes hard "I'm too sore

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,625 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,293 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,955 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus