The Royal Seed ( open for now)
Mahanon was just going outside after his registration for the harem. He noticed a kind of weird presence. He began to walk towards Dakar. "A dragonborn isn't very often seen in this area" He thought for himself. Except Cairi in the harem of the prince.
I am part of an ages long tradition between his family and mine, but I am happy. *I smile* the prince is a wonderful person. He will be a fine king someday.
realising he had been spotted, Drakar tried to make his way, secretly, out of town and back to his home hoping that whomever had spotted him wasnt going to follow that far or send the guards after him.

he made his way quickly once free of the throng of people towards his hide away, weaving thisway and that in the woods before heading to his cave, extinguishing the candles he had for lighting once he got there.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Mahanon was following Dakar with curiosity. He entered his home: "Hello? I am not an enemy! I just want to talk to you. “
Drakar stayed to the shadows, sneaking around in the dark thankful for his great memory of how own caves. he managed to sneak into his makeshift mines towards the back and quietly slid the stone door shuf sealing himself in. it took him some effort to move the damn thing, unless he had an army with him the elf wasnt going to manage.

despite the announcement of peacefulness, he was weary, for obvious reasons, he was effectively squatting in royal lands, and mining without permission or licence, more than enough to suffer a pretty steap punishment.
"Why are you hiding?" Mahanon asked. "I was spotting you in the crowd in the city. I am in the service of Prince Achilles. I swear at the magical powers that I won't do you any harm!" He enlightend a magical light in his hand to see better inside of the cave. Now it was illuminated with mysterious blue light.
he gave a soft whimper, thankfully it wasn't heard by Mahanon, he worked for the prince, and when he illuminated the caves. he could see that it was laid out nicely, with little alcoves for the candles, a mound of hay with some animal skins on it as his bed, even a small stream in one of the rooms for him to bathe or get fresh water. the light made his eyes reflect giving away his hiding place, however as soon as he was spotted he pulled away heading deeper into his hiding place.
Mahanon was walking deeper into the cave and began to look around. He was very interested in everything he could see there. "So that's where you are living..." He said, "You know I never have met another dragonborn and I know you are here so why are you still hiding? “
"C...Cos im here illegally" he managed to call out but was able to get it to echo enough so it didnt give off his exact location. a few chambers on Mahanon was able to see the proof of what he was up to in his caves, large piled of rock with precious gems and metal ores in it waiting to have it extracted. but at the same time it was confusing, with the amount he had he should have been living decently well, not barely scraping by.
"Ohh I didn't knew that" Mahanon replied. "As I said I don't want to do your any harm. Why are you here illegally? And is there anything I can do for you?“
He looked around in the cave, trying to spot the dragonborn but could only see the riches of the cave and the simple furniture illuminated by his magical light.
"j...just go... t...tell noone im here" he says hoping he would do just that.

(gonna pm you)
Mahanon returned back to the City."If he is there illegally we have to send the guards so that the prince could decide what to do with him." He was thinking to himself. And so he did and informed the captain of the guards that there was a dragonborn in a cave near the city. But not without the request for them to not harm it.
" I think he maybe could be interesting for the prince and his new harem. I think here we could help him."
As Mahanon watched the Guards matching out to find the Dragonborn he kinda felt guilty. Would they really don't hurt the being and could it be better in the palace for him than in the cave?
(Im waitin for thatonething to post, ill pm him)
Achilles made sure that each and every member of his harem were fitted comfortably, before getting himself ready for the welcoming feast. He had barely finished getting his silver white hair dried when the Royal guards came knocking on his door. "Hmm yes? Enter but do not dally. I've got a busy- evening head of myself. " the prince said casually gazing at his door.
Vaelindra had tarried in the vestibule for only a moment before she followed the maid toward the chambers outfitted for members of the Prince's harem, her aide following a couple steps behind her as she opened the door to her own quarters to await her summons to the feast. The candlelight cast shadows across her gray face as she sat upon her bed and took in the extravagances of the room that Sana had said would await her, the room she had been told she would fulfill her duty to her house and to her prince and bear children for the furtherance of the Northern Kingdom like the other guests that had been called. Her curls shifted as her shoulders heaved with a sigh as her aide urged her to her feet to unwrap her traveling robes and she looked at the door... waiting. Vaelindra had seen the Prince in passing as he made rounds to ensure his guests were comfortable; he had seemed warm and pleasant enough but his attention seemed elsewhere. Had she really left Esl Belanore for this? Where was the welcome her matriarch had promised would await her? Vaelindra could only hope that the feast held the hospitality her mother had serenaded her with as she prepared to feast with the rest of the harem.
"Hey am I allowed to come in?" Mahanon asked Vaelindra politely." It is nice to see I am not the only drow around here. " He smiled at Vaelindra and stood just in the doorway waiting for an answer.
(Do you mind if I join?)
( not at all!^^ it's open for all )
Vaelindra's gaze had been fixed on the floor in the moments that preceded Mahanon's arrival, her face perking up as a voice that sounded of home filtered into her ears and drew her eyes up until her face was fixed in a half smile. Her voice quavered as she began to sound out her assent, emotion forcing her into an excited nod before she voiced her answer. "Sana did not tell me House Verxus sent a tribute to Prince Achilles, too!" Vaelindra leapt to her feet with enthusiasm, freezing until she remembered her manners and spoke. "Of course you can come in!" She seemed to glide across her chambers to the doorway where Mahanon stood and hugged him as tightly as she could manage. "I thought I was going to be alone, Mahanon."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,958 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus