Closed Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite]
Martin shook his head at the thought of his daughter and Ezra 'bonding' over criminal activities "I don't need my daughter having a rap sheet as long as the Declaration of Independence, Ez." Martin said as he stood up, collecting the empty plates and beer bottles. He shoved everything into the trash can and then looked toward the pizza boxes "Well, I guess we all have lunch for tomorrow..." Martin said, another sigh escaping him as he walked back over to Ezra and easily slid into the man's lap; still skinny but a lot bulkier than when he had been in High School.

Fingers slid up Ezra's chest until Martin was holding the other's neck lightly "Our daughter is very susceptible to the things that people tell her. She takes everything seriously... So, please, try not to tell her things that will end up engrained inside of her brain forever?" Martin questioned, fingers slowly moving up Ezra's neck and into his hair, lightly tugging the strands to pull Ezra's head back before he leaned in to kiss him softly "Are you going to be staying with us, or are you gonna dip out in the middle of the night to go find that guy you left?"
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Ezra grinned,"That would be very impressive if she did." He replied with a chuckle, his hand resting on the dip in his back as he came over to take the empty plates and bottle from him. Watching as he disappeared behind the kitchen counter and pulling out his phone briefly to check his notifications before he realized Martin was sinking into his lap. The man thought they would be embracing until Martin's hand slipped up his throat and held it lightly, almost like a threat as he looked up at him.

"How do I keep myself from doing that? I'm only being myself." He replied and he closed his eyes briefly at the fingers against his pulse, sighing as they moved to his hair and shifted back in his seat beneath the other man. "Mm... I'll try." He said finally and his hands ran down Martin's back to his hips, kissing him back,"I've got nowhere better to be for a few days." He broke away from the others lips to speak,"Don't worry about him... It was nothing, I told you." He rubbed his lower back slowly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,695 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,126 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,989 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,287 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,148 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,049 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,925 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8