Outlaws || Open to Everyone
I've been gaming again recently. With what this time? Red Dead Redemption 2 of course. So I thought why not start an RP based on old Western American times with a group of outlaws/bandits/gunslingers and the like?

Plot:
The Hopkins boys are a small group of degenerates that are often moving from one place to another once they get too much attention. The gang is made up of bandits, outlaws, gunslingers, and any other kind of delinquents that you can think of; most of them are wanted in one or multiple towns around the country. Currently they've made a temporary camp near an area of land known as Stag Creek, close to a small town by the name of Norwich. Since they're relatively new to the area and have traveled far, Norwich and it's residents aren't aware of what the gang is all about, of course that's subject to change. Despite being told to keep their heads down, criminals are criminals, mix in a few drinks and they might be moving to a new town sooner rather than later.

Extra Info:
Joel Hopkins is the ring leader of the rag-tag bunch, of course for now he'll be more of an NPC and a character I'll bring in to make decisions and maybe throw a few loops into the story plot. However if there needs to be another seeder or if someone is interested I can bring him in as a more involved secondary character as Clayton will be my primary.

Also your character doesn't exactly need to be a criminal to run with the gang, the group has been known to take in anyone who has nowhere else to go. The Wild West can be a hellish place and on their own people can die, quickly, but so long as you can earn your keep around the camp you're welcome in the group. So your character can be a cook, someone to upkeep the camp, someone to watch the children while the boys are away on 'business', or any other tasks you can think of.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Seeder/Carrier/Both:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Name: Clayton 'Clay' Griffin
Seeder/Carrier/Both: Carrier
Description: Average height, about 5'11", with a muscular but lean build. He has a slight tan but could still be considered slightly pale for someone who spends a lot of time outdoors. His hair is a sandy blond color with sea green eyes, his face is clean shaven as he finds it difficult to grow any facial hair that looks relatively decent. Clay has a faded scar across his right eyebrow but otherwise has no other distinguishable markings.
Bio: The Hopkins boys found Clayton almost seven years ago in the ruins of an old farm house, the result of another delinquent gang. A rather pregnant Clayton had been hiding in a hidden away basement while their home had been robbed and his son's father murdered for nothing more than $120. When he was found he was nearly beside himself in anger and didn't hesitate when he was offered to join them as soon as they admitted killing other gangs themselves. His first action as a Hopkins boy was the murder of twelve members of that gang that took his life away on his own, a great shot from years of hunting deer. Joel had given him the opportunity to leave without any questions, even offering the young man and child money to continue on with their lives, but Clayton had gotten a taste of the life and he didn't want to let it go. Now, three years later, Clayton has become a valuable member of the gang and admittedly rather enjoys working with the Hopkins boys. When he's not robbing trains or people, killing other gangs, or bounty hunting for spare cash, he enjoys hunting and fishing for food.

Name: Joel Hopkins
Seeder/Carrier/Both: Seeder
Description: Joel is a tall, muscular man, standing at 6'2" with broad shoulders and a dark tan complexion. His hair is a dark brown with blue eyes that can seem piercing if you're not used to them. Generally he keeps a shadow of a beard and mustache, though he doesn't let it grow out too long as he feels it 'gets into the way of things'. Joel has a slight sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of his nose but no other marks on his face. His left shoulder, however, has deep gashes from front to back from an attack by a bear while on the run from the law.
Bio: Not much is known about Joel's past, he keeps mostly to himself. The present is more meaningful to him, and he'll be the first to tell anyone that his boys are the most important parts of his life. He'd do anything to protect anyone in his 'family', not considering his gang anything but his family. No one knows how the Hopkins boys started; what little is known is that Joel's father had once been a criminal as well. Joel grew up as a young man robbing banks with his father after his mother left them. After his father passed he continued on his own and picked up whatever stray he could find along the way.

It was hot today, just like it had been the last few weeks with summer coming into the west, but the slight breeze off the mountains kept it from getting too unbearable. As it was, Clayton and his now six-year-old son Kenneth were at the river side doing their best to catch some dinner that wasn't rabbit--Clayton more successfully than his son. That wasn't to say that Kenny was doing a bad job, he was just new to the sport and really was too young to have the patience for it. He made a mental note to take him deer hunting in the near future while reeling in his latest catch and deciding to call it an afternoon and ride back to camp. Kenny had given up almost a half an hour ago and was currently building a tiny home out of rocks he'd found by the riverside.

"Come on, Kenny," Clay called, grabbing his pole and Kenny's to load onto his horse. Buckshot was a decent enough horse, for Clayton at least. He was a buckskin Mustang that Clayton had caught years ago and broke in himself, and the stallion wouldn't let anyone else ride him but Clay and perhaps Kenny if Clayton was there too. Sure he wasn't the tallest or the fastest horse at camp, not like Joel's thoroughbred, but he was strong and brave with an attitude that rivaled his own at times.

Clayton lifted himself into the saddle while Kenny made his way over, grabbing the young boy's arm to pull him onto the saddle in front of him. "You're getting big," Clayton commented. "Before the next winter we'll have to go out and catch you a horse for yourself."

Kenny grinned. "I'd like that." His little hands grasped Buckshot's black mane as the horse started back to camp at a gallop. "One like Uncle Joel's?"

A scoff left Clayton, leave it to Joel to corrupt his son's taste in horses. "Well we could probably make that work I guess."

The ride back to the camp was mostly silent, and once they arrive he placed Kenny back on his feet before handing him the bag of fish they'd caught. "Go on then, show Uncle Joel what you caught. I'll put away the poles and get the horse put away." He gave the young boy a pat on the back in the direction of Joel's tent before sliding off the saddle himself to hitch up his horse.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Name: Ivan Young
Description: Ivan is Asian. His hair and eyes are both black, skin is smooth and pale, and he only stands at 5'8. His body is lean, but not so feminine. He has a face that betrays his old age, but maturity and authority can clearly be sensed from him that justifies that. Ivan has no facial hair for the reason same as Clay. His right hand was mostly covered by burn marks so he always kept it gloved.
Bio: Ivan worked for an underground cartel that was involved in drug trade. He was one of the doctors enslaved to create drugs and it irked all his conscience to watch people get crazy then die of what he made. He was about to go mad when Joel and his group raided one of their business and accidentally shot his boss. The other members, in panic, took him as hostage. Ivan thought that it was the end for him- why would a group of robbing gangsters care if he die? He was proven wrong when he was saved, and ever since then he swore loyalty to his new boss Joel. He know works as the Hopkins boys' doctor and would sometimes take time to babysit the children.
It was a slow day for the doctor, and Ivan thought that he could spend the time to finally restock his herbs. There was a forest nearby their current camp and he was hoping he could get plenty before security ran high again and another move was set. It's better to be prepared for anything, as he had believed with living with the gang, and what better time to do so than today. 

Ivan was to set off to the fields and into the forest when he saw his favorite father and son duo from the distance, on their horse and fast approaching his direction. He was the one who helped Clayton birth his child and Kenneth was once one of the children he took care of when he wasn't pack doctor yet. Because of those reasons, he grew fond of the two. Ivan assumed enough that they were close friends, as he was most comfortable being with Clay and Kenneth and they seem to like his company as well.

"What a catch you got there Kenny! Bet you your uncle J-Joel is gonna be proud." Ivan blushed. Damn. He was obviously crushing hard on their leader. Clayton was snickering at him and he fought hard not to hit the hunter in front of his son. He playfully ruffled the boy's hair before letting him continue on his way. He then approached Clayton with a stare, though still helping his friend with his horse.

They made it to the makeshift stable before Ivan sighed, letting go of his forbidden love interest for the moment to just talk to his friend. "I see you're teaching Kenny to hunt now. He's really getting big, isn't he? I'm sure he'll make a good Hunter like you." 

The sun was slowly rising more into the sky, signalling a hotter atmosphere to collect plants if he prolonged any further. "I better get going for now. I plan to collect some herbs for medicine and it will be too hot if I stay any longer. See you later." And so he went to the forest to do his task.
Clayton was pleased to see Ivan while slipping from the saddle, watching the interaction between his son and the gang's doctor. Ivan was a nice enough guy, at least Clayton could get along with him well enough. It helped that six years ago Ivan had been the one to help Kenneth into this world, Clay had been scared shitless but Ivan made it bearable until he could look into his son's face and realize it was all worth it anyway. Even if Kenneth looked almost exactly like his father; with that bright blond hair of his and almost electric blue eyes hardly any of Clayton's own genes had seemed to pass on successfully.

Snickers he couldn't keep to himself and a knowing smirk stayed plastered on his face despite the stare from Ivan during the walk with Ivan to the run down shelter they called their stables; at least it protected the horses from the rain anyway. Ivan had done a poor job concealing his feelings towards their leader ever since Clay could remember. Joel however, being a man who'd hardly had time to eat let alone a relationship, seemed to consider Ivan's affections as nothing more than idealization for his rescue. He was sure their leader would gain some sense sooner or later but for the mean time it was enough to drive a man to drink.

"I don't know if I'd call fishing hunting really," Clayton replied with a lighter laugh than his snickering before, one that was more genuine. "He'll be ready for bigger game soon enough though." He added as an after thought because despite how much it killed him Kenneth was getting big and soon he wouldn't need to be relying so much on Clayton like he did when he was small. Clayton would shoot his own foot off before he'd admit to missing it though. As it was he beamed with pride at Ivan's comment about Kenny growing into a great hunter; even if Kenny didn't get into the Hopkin's boys 'business' he'd be proud of that alone.

Slipping the saddle free from Buckshot, he raised an eyebrow at Ivan who'd mentioned going off to collect herbs.

"Don't be gone too long now," he called out over the back of the mustang. "I saw a large bear out there eating berries where you usually collect your...whatever it is that you're collecting." His moved his eyebrows up and down with another snicker. "Or you could stay out for a little longer than usual, perhaps I'll send J-Joel out looking for you." Laughter erupted from him at his own joke, tossing his saddle off to the the side before taking out the horse brush from his satchel and clearing the dirt from the mustang's coat.

(Hey, this seems really nice. Could i join?)
(Yeah of course, it's open to anyone.)

(Thanks. I will create my character tomorrow, as i'm about to go to sleep. Good night)
Name: William "Will" Rose.

Seeder/Carrier/Both: Carrier
Description: Will has pale skin, jet-black short messy hair and green eyes. He is tall and have a toned body, muscular arms and pecs due to his previous work at his adoptive father's wood carving shop, and now a big and round belly, due to being 8 months pregnant with twins.
Bio: Will was given to an old couple with no sons or daughters by a woman who told them she was a prostitute and that she didn't knew the father. The couple accepted the baby and the woman died shortly after. Will was adopted by the couple and taken care of until he was old enough to work at his father's shop, which he did for some time. However, when William was 18, his father found out he was gay, and kicked him off. William wandered for days on the streets with nowhere else to go until he found a young woman who was a prostitute. She took him in, and soon Will decided to begin to work with her to help her pay the rent and food. They became close friends, and eventually he found out one of his male clients had gotten him pregnant. He was 19 at the time, and to skip the graphic details, let's say he was mistreated and tortured by his boss and clients, and when the baby was born, it never lived. Will was devasted, and decided he would run away, and his friend came with him, as she too had suffered a lot on that place. A few months later, they found the group of Outlaws, and ended up joining in. William began to look after the children in the group, and his friend will often hunt for food. On his 21st birthday, he had sex with one of the guys in the group and that's how he got pregnant
Extra: He has a knife for protection he calls "Thorn", because "every rose has its thorns" and his last name is Rose.

(Can i have two characters?)
(Sure, I don't see why not.)

Name: Leon Baywood

Description: Leon is extremely attractive. Pale skin, Toned body that is evident under fitted clothes, tall (about 6 foot), green eyes and black hair that was styled. His personality is flirty, and he's really good at playing mind games with people to get what he wants.
Bio: Since being little, Leon had showed signs that he was never going to take on his father's trade. He was caught sleeping with another man and so his parents had kicked him out as he had brought disgrace to his family. He no work experience, so tried to work in some shops around the town where he grew up. All these jobs became short term, and so he moved out of the town and into the next Bo. His only way to make money was through sex, and so became a kind of prostitute. He didn't mind, people paid well for a good looking man like him. but still, he wanted a proper family. He was so happy to come across the gang when he did,
---------
Leon rode his horse quickly, Nightshade was old now but he was fast. The townspeople chased him out, just like they had done the last time. Turns out taking money for sex isn't a respectable profession. He rode until he was well out of sight and then stopped under a tree to check his map. He looked and sighed, that was the last town for quite a while. He looked at the little red dot that signified the camp of the Hopkin Boys. He'd seen them in few towns he'd been working in, and decided after a little while that he was going to join them. He rubbed Nightshade's head and climbed on. With a mutter of encouragement into his horse's ear, they set off towards the little red dot.

It took them a day and half to reach the camp. Leon decided it was best to make himself presentable before asking to join them. He washed in the river and changed into a fresh set of clothes. He smiled when he realised that purely by chance he had picked out the pair of trousers and shirt that made him look the best and attractive. He smiled, thinking that if the leader wouldn't let him in then he could fuck him and get some extra cash. He laughed and walked until the camp was in sight. He kissed Nightshade and whispered "I'll tie you up by the stream, wait there for me" he did as he said and then walked into the camp. He looked around, trying to locate someone who might be the leader. Without looking where he was going, he bumped into Clayton. He stumped back and smiled "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there..."
(Hey I know I disappeared for awhile due to some RL issues that had to be sorted out but I'm still interested in this RP. If anyone else is interested feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to pick this back up.

I'll be keeping my same characters, if you were here before you can keep your characters as well or make new ones if you're more inclined. Also if you're new and want to jump in feel free. This is open to everyone.~ )

Name: Daana Henryson
Seeder/Carrier/Both: Both
Description: Daana is a young man of medium height (1'72m) and medium brown skin, which got quite tanned with the ours of working outsider. He has freckles all over his body, with more of them on his face and shoulders. He is quite think and lanky build, which makes his incipient middle stand out if he wears tight clothing. He has short, dark brown hair and thick eyebrows and eyelashes, marking his olive green eyes. His hands are small with long fingers, calloused from hard work.
Bio: Daana was the younger child of a marriage between a French merchant and a Persian dancer, who moved to the States with the promise of better business. These opportunities proved not to be as fruitful as they initially thought, and so they'd ended up with no money and no chance to go back to the old continent. They managed to live thanks to his mother working on a saloon and his father's shady business. Which gave a dangerous turn when he began to deal with drug rings.
Daana kept growing, ignorant to his father's dangerous business and his mother falling from grace to make place for younger dancers. It was when he was proved to be a carrier that he begin to get courted by the Henryson brothers, Edmund and Dimas. From both brothers, Dimas was the one who hold a special place in Daana's heart, but after he got dishinerited because of a fight with his father, he run away, leaving Daana alone. He got married of Edmund, and began to work in his state. Edmund was kind and caring lover despite his usual reserved demeanor, and they had two peaceful years of marriage, currently being blessed with a pregnancy. But one night, when Daana's was 4 months pregnant, the house got assaulted and burned by bandits. Edmund tried to fight the bandits, but he couldn't do much than tell Daana to run before dying. And so, Daana run away into the unknown.
(Welcome! Just asking; is Daana part of the group already or do you want to start with them finding him/running into them while he's running?)

(Oooh, this sounds like fun)
Name: Brenden Alan
Seeder/Carrier/Both: Both (slightly leaning towards carrier to start, but I'm flexible, so if either role wants to flirt with him go right ahead. He could even carry and seed at once if the plot demands it)
Description: Brenden is a tall man of 6'3", and 183 pounds, with a fairly decent build and curvy body, making him look a bit feminine. He is notably an albino, thus he has a pale complexion and silver white hair that is just over shoulder length, often parted in a way that covers one of his eyes, which are dark green. He has no facial or body hair. Overall, looks younger than his actual age, and is very attractive.
Bio: The oldest of seven siblings, Brenden grew up in a very traditional and wealthy family. He had sought to become an officer, and this goal was met and he was a very successful cop in his hometown, until disaster struck. One of his brothers, the second one born after him, was found guilty of the murder of an elderly neighbor in a robbery gone wrong, and was given the dealth penalty. In truth, he was actually framed by one of his punk friends who fled town with a group of bandits. Powerless to do anything to help his brother, Brenden lost all faith in the justice system and would flee town himself, choosing to become a mercenary in the hopes that his travels would give him leads to the wherabouts of the gang responsible for his brother's death, and eliminate people he considers evil in a way he could never do as an officer. His albinism does not impair him outdoors one bit, and he had been given the name "Mr. Platinum".
Brenden eventually met Joel and became a very loyal member of The Hopkins boys. His experience as a cop, his skill with a firearm and equal skill in close quarters have made him part of the "muscle" of the group. Having been the oldest of many children, he acts a parental figure to his new family and is very sweet and protective to them, and despite his choices in life, is a very nice and thoughtful man.....so long as you don't dare mean any harm against them. When he isn't trying to kill somebody, he loves to hunt, and cook.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,172 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,352 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,284 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,524 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,037 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,565 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,256 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,276 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus