Closed The Beastly Beauty (Closed w/Michime)
Dylan couldn't resist. There was no physical person there, but his head imagined someone strong and masculine, former heterosexual thoughts fading as he pumped himself faster, but not too hard as he might hurt himself. Soon, his hips went into the action until he moaned, climaxing out a large load. Still, he couldn't stop. He had to fill this flower so bad!
There was another chuckle, deep and low, as the forest watched the plaything climax into the pitcher flower while the plant itself started to pulse. "I need more," the voice exclaimed.  "More, more, more.  I need more," as the flower absorbed the first load making it appear empty.  "Give me more." 

More moss oozed up Dylan's thighs covering his legs from the ankles to hips before the feeling of a thousand little pinches moved up and down the limbs releasing a series of powerful libido increasing substances into the toy. 
Dylan couldn't care about the moss digging into the skin. He wasn't of a clear stable mind at the moment. As his erection from being spent went down, his libido returned, making him horny all over again. He relentlessly jerked until another large orgasm let out. In between however, more of his baby batter oozed out regardless. He was addicted. He wanted this flower filled as another orgasm on top of another hit. 
"That's my good little plaything," the forest voice purred as the toy sent load after load of his fluid into the flower.  There were times when the flower would get about half way filled before some of the release would be absorbed lowering the amount.   The forest wanted to pull this bit of a trick making the plaything give more of itself.  As time drew on, the forest canopy opened a bit letting in a small amount of sunlight making sure to focus on the toy. 
After the fifth time, Dylan knew something wasn't right. Well, wistfully speaking anyways. At least not until his balls weren't overly spent, light somehow was beginning to shine on him and despite whatever hormones were going in and out of him, he was physically exhausted, his abs burning from him constantly thrusting.

"What are you doing to me," he inquired deliriously. "Why..."

He moaned as another load shot forth. He really hoped this was the last because he obviously knew he was being played.
"Testing you," the voice answered while another load dropped into the flower, "to see how strong you are."  More light filtered through the trees shining a brighter light on the toy.  "And you have proven yourself to be so very strong."  Leaves shook almost like they were laughing at the display.  "So very strong and so very willing to serve and because of your willingness, I will grant you a blessing."  The flower in front of him curled up onto itself before dropping down into the soil. 

A massive blue toadstool popped up from the ground and flared its wide head sending a pale grey mist around Dylan's entire body.  "My gift for your strength is the ability to change and adapt to your new role." 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,821 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,911 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,234 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,164 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8