Closed Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin)
It’s always amusing seeing the grudge Nate holds when he’s getting teased, adding onto his cuteness further even. Maurice moaned out loud when he felt his entire shaft cared for, the top with his warm mouth, and the bottom part with the omega’s delicate hands. He relaxed and let himself dwell on the continuous flow of pleasure, and at a particular stroke on the underside of his cock, his shaft twitched and stretched Nate’s lips even wider.

“Oh boy…” he mumbled, his hips had begun to sway on itself. “Nate…” he cracked open his eyes to look at his omega. His hand that was on his cheek had slid further down, over his shoulder, to hold Nate’s elbow. The alpha gave him a slight tug and the omega was again on his feet. “I think we can both get a bit of fun, don’t you think so?” He kissed the omega on his slightly swollen lips, chuckled when he tasted himself, while his hands roamed over his husband’s curvy body, landing on his fleshy buttocks to squeeze it, and before the omega knew it his swimsuit was coming off. The alpha peeled away the tight fabric. Nate’s bottom almost bounced out, and alpha accepted the “invitation” to give it a light smack.

“I see you’re quite ready.” Maurice’s voice’s have this slight purr, drawing Nate close, he kissed him properly again as he pries open the fleshy globes to reveal the puckered and leaking hole, which he followed through with a teasing finger, prying it open to prepare the omega for what’s to come.

A soft moan left Nate’s lips as he felt his husband’s finger enter him. His one piece swimsuit was now a crumpled mess on the floor. This innocent fitting had taken a sharp turn. Although, not completely unexpected. Maurice had an insatiable sexual appetite and ceased any opportunity he had. And Nate certainly didn’t complain.

“Mmmm, babe. Yes, just like that.” Nate moaned as Maurice continued to finger him, now using two fingers; and eventually three. After a couple of minutes, Nate reached the point where he could no longer stand it and needed to be fucked.

“Mmmmm, babe. I want you to fuck me. I need to feel you inside me.” Nate squirmed.

Nate had feared that the pregnancy would come in the way of their sex life. But, thankfully that wasn’t the case. He and Maurice were having just as much sex, if not even more sex since the pregnancy. They obviously had to be a bit more careful and creative with their positions due to Nate’s growing mid section. But, the two lovers were managing just fine.

The horny omega turned and faced a wall that was nearby, placing both of his hands on the wall to brace himself. Nate arched his back slightly and stuck his bubble butt out. The omega’s prick was fully erect and his hole was wet, puckered and begging to receive his husband’s cock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,290 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,921 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,050 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,927 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,201 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321