Closed Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin)
"Indeed... but that's fun!" Maurice cracked into a huge smile, joining his husband on the bed, crashing down just beside him, face first. He pushed himself up to his elbow to look at Nate. "hmm... " he hummed seeing the flushed face of Nate. It added color to his cheeks, making Nate looked even more vibrant and lively.

"You're so pretty... did i tell you that?" he said in a dreamy way. "very lovely." he chuckled and flipped over, turning to face the ceiling. his hand sneaked over to clutch Nate' ssmaller one in his. "we'd have so much fun.... together...." he was about to say something more when he sneezed.

"oh boy..." he grumbled, sniffing as the cold was finally catching up with him. He groaned sitting up to grab the blanket, pulling it over both of them. "That's better." he gave Nate a playful smile, again wrapping them up in the cozy blanket. Underneaht, his hand snaked towards Nate's side to pull away his wet towel. "Better not let it wrap around you any longer...." he chuckled and grabbed Nate's waist, pulling his naked body against his. "hmm... you smell good." he murmurred, sniffing at Nate's neck.

He pushed away his own wet towle, throwing it away from the bed. Finally, they were touching each other int heir naked form. It was so easy now.... Nate was resting beside him, looking up at him with his large, innocent eyes. Maurice, as a fully-grown alpha, was naturally...

Maurice bit his lower lip. He didn't want to force Nate... but he also failed to control the natural reaction of his body.

(haha i'm feeling like we're quickly heading ot something heated. Would you be alright with that? or do you want the consummation to take place after? i'm open to both options.)
(Haha I’m ok with it happening now. I’ll just follow your lead ;) )

Maurice unwrapped Nate’s towel and pulled his naked body toward him. “Hmmm...you smell good” Maurice said as he sniffed Nate’s neck and quickly removed his own towel. The newlyweds were now completely naked under the covers. Their bodies now skin on skin, spooning.

Nate’s heart began to race. He was nervous. But, admittedly, his new husband’s body felt so good pressed against his. Nate began to feel the alpha’s member growing as it pressed against his buttocks. Nate, too, was showing signs of arousal. His own member was becoming erect. “Could this be the time?” Nate thought. The young omega was so new to this and had no idea what to do. Although scared and nervous having no idea what to expect, the urge to be with his new husband was taking over.

“I..I..I.. think I’m ready” the young omega said nervously over his shoulder as he looked into Maurice’s eyes.
(haha alright! let's begin this ;) they're still sorta new to each other but i hope i could succesfully build that awkward but still sweet sex scene with them ;))

The nerves were obvious from the uncertain gaze Nate was giving him... but at the same time, the omega had softened so much against him, and he was agreeing... Maurice was almost touched with the amount of trust his new husband was already placing in him, agreeing to this final step.

Maurice, to be honest, had planned to push this back, yet his body betrayed him blatantly. he hissed with the minute shift in Nate's body onto him as he turned to look at him, his peachy buttocks pressing right onto his growing erection.

"thank you...." he expressed his gratittude to Nate for trusting him enough with his body. "i'll ... I'll take care of you. hmm... d-do you want to use the pill?" Maurice asked awkwardly. He knew he was large, if the omega was in heat it would be much easier. But if he took the drug, it would mean their first night would be much more chaotic and dillusional.

"i-i...." Maurice stuttered. He could also try using lube to ease the process, but it wouldn't be nearly as good as the natural receptive mechanism of the omega. "y-you know... i'm... hmm... big." he finally managed to get that word out. For god's sake, Maurice had never been as embarrassed mentioning this "gifted part" of his. Nor had he felt as awkward mentioning sex in general... Nate and his innocence was making Maurice almost uneasy in mentioning such topics even though they were married now.
“D..Do you want to use the pill? I..I..y..you know I’m...hmm...big.” Maurice said awkwardly. Nate knew Maurice was big. He had seen it. But, he had no idea how Maurice compared to other alphas since Maurice’s was the only one he’d seen in person. “How big will it be when fully erect? And how big will the knot get once he’s completely inside me?” These thoughts plagued Nate’s brain. Nate knew his body was built to naturally accept Maurice inside him, however, he wondered whether or not he needed to be in heat for that to work and for it to be pleasurable.

Both scenarios terrified Nate. Should he not take the pill and risk his first time being incredibly painful and not aided by the natural processes of his omega body? Or, should he take the pill and risk losing control of his body and giving into a government program he disagreed with.

“I..I.. I don’t know. What do you think?” He asked Maurice. Nate was always indecisive and unsure of himself. “I don’t really want to take the pill, but I’m afraid it will be too painful if I don’t.” Further reiterating his indecisiveness to Maurice. The omega was no longer fighting his desire to be intimate with his new husband, he was just unsure about how he wanted it to happen.
Maurice wasn't attempting to brag, but even among alphas, he was well-endowed to say the least. He scratched his head and actually felt he was nervous like a teenager all over again - facing Nate, somehow his usual confidence and flawless manners weren't in place.

He took a deep breath and straightened himself up. He felt flatter and somehow grateful his new husband had trusted him wholeheartedly to give him the right to decide. He gritted his teeth when Nate pressed back to ask him, feeling his bum again grinding into his growing erection. teh use of the pill would artifically rip them of their ability to fully engage in this... and deep down, Maurice knew he wouldn't want that.

"Then please trust me Nate... " he whispered, hitning his decision as he wrapped his arm around the smaller omega. Nate had a thin waist. Maurice knew, under the blanket, Nate's nipples were brightly red, standing out sharply on his otherwise fair chest. Maurice explored Nate's body with his large palms. One of his large hand was on his front, caressing Nate's flat abdomen, the other was furhter back, squeezing his buttocks and slowly, fired up the nerve ends of the omega. He wasn't ashamed to admit he had had experience before, and right now he was also grateful for that - at least he knew how to make the omega feel pleasured. 
“Then please trust me, Nate..” Maurice whispered as his hands began exploring the nervous omega’s body. Nate began breathing heavily as he felt the large hands of his husband touching his body. One hand caressing his peachy buttocks and the other one gently rubbing his flat abdomen.

The soft touches felt good, even giving Nate goosebumps at one point. It was clear Maurice knew what he was doing. The omega was relaxing more and more with every touch as the nervousness began giving way to the pleasure he was feeling. “Mmmmm..” Moaning softly, Nate closed his eyes for a bit as the alpha continued to caress his tiny body.

Nate opened his eyes to see his alpha smiling down at him. Nate smiled back. His alpha looked incredibly handsome. His arm and chest muscles were bulging as he held himself in place slightly above the tiny omega while still caressing both sides of the omega’s body with his hands. Still, slightly unsure of what to do in this moment, Nate reached up with his hands and began rubbing the alpha’s hairy bulging chest. Maurice’s chest was big and as hard as steel. It dwarfed the omega’s tiny soft hands.
Maurice hummed finding his omega had reached out to caress his chest. He smiled at the fascination nate had displayed on exploring his body. "Like what you're seeing?" He asked, amused by the timid attempt of Nate to initiate some touches.

Maurice entangled their legs together, pushing his.knee up to probe Nate on his most intimate. He danced his way to the omega's weeping erection and smiled hearing the whimpers from the smaller man. Maurice knew he would never grow old of teasing the little omega.. his very sensitive omega, only too.responsive to his touches.

Nate was soft and lovely.  Maurice's large hands explored him thoroughly. He ran his hand further down, finally touching Nate at his most intimate.  The smaller man had a cute member. He wrapped it in his large palm, stroking it gently and fondled with it with his dexterous fingers. "hmm... cute like you." he whispered, his voice had grown deeper, lust-filled, in this heat of the moment.  He smiled and squeezed Nate's buttcheeks, shoving his hips forward so now his length would slide along the crack, humming at how the soft fleshy globes nudged onto his erection.
Nate gasped as his husband’s large strong hand began stroking his hard member. “Hmm..cute like you.” Maurice whispered in a deep, lust-filled voice which made Nate blush.

The strokes felt so good as the experienced alpha continued to tease the virgin omega. Nate’s eyes rolled back in his head. The pleasure was unlike anything he’d experienced before. No one had ever touched him the way his new husband was touching him. No one had ever made him feel the way Maurice was making him feel in this moment.

Nate felt Maurice squeeze his butt cheeks and before he knew it, the alpha thrusted his hips forward, lifting the omega’s hips slightly. Maurice’s fully erect member began sliding back and forth along Nate’s butt crack. Feeling Maurice’s large member so close to his opening made Nate slightly uneasy. But, before long, the feeling began to feel more natural.

Nate opened his legs slightly and allowed his tense body to become more relaxed. His husband’s member felt so good rubbing against his butt. It was feeling so good that Nate began to match the movements of his husband - grinding his butt against Maurice’s throbbing member while still rubbing his husband’s massive chest.

Nate hoped that Maurice was getting as much pleasure from this as he was. After all, Nate felt like he had little to offer his new husband since he was so inexperienced. “Am I doing ok?” the shy omega asked.
Maurice chuckled at Nate's timid question. "yes, you are doing very good..." he pressed a reassuring kiss onto Nate. His little omega was so cute and shy, Maurice couldn't believe he was fortunate enough to have him, regardless of the circumstnaces.

Following the playful teases, Maurice slowly ventured towards the more intimate parts of Nate. He didn't have much lube, but their precum are abundant enough that he didn't find any friction through his grinidng onto Nate's butt. He pried open Nate's butt cheeks again, this time using his fingerpads to press onto his puckered hole.

that secret opening was tightly closed. Maurice knew this would require patience... and although his member was throbbing hard, Nate would need time to stretch. he used his dexterous fingers to lure Nate to open himself.

"Relax babe... leave yourself to me." he said in that seducing tone. with much probing, Nate was finally opened enought o allow for his fingertip to pass. so smooth and warm, Maurice was rather pleased to find Nate's canal slickened. "Hmm..." he hummed with a smile. Looks like Nate was ready.

With one fingertip came a hole finger, then 2. Maruice probed in all the right spots, rather proud of how Nate blossomed under his tender touches.
“Relax babe....leave yourself to me.” Maurice’s words were so calming and sensual and allowed the nervous omega to relax some more. Nate moaned as Maurice’s finger tenderly explored the outside of his opening. The urges were slowly taking over Nate and he could no longer fight it. He wanted to feel something inside him.

Slowly and carefully, Maurice opened Nate’s hole with his finger, using only the tip at first. Nate gasped when the tip of his husband’s finger finally broke through the clinched opening and slid inside him. Fortunately for the both of them, Nate was already beginning to self lubricate. The alpha’s finger felt little resistance once inside. After a few seconds of probing around the inside of Nate’s warm, slick opening, Maurice worked in a second finger. Again, Nate gasped “Aaahh Mmm!” Nate arched his back and lifted his butt slightly grinding onto Maurice’s two fingers which were inside him. “This feels amazing” Nate thought.

When Nate’s butt came back down onto the bed, he could tell that the bed sheets were very wet beneath him. The naive omega had no idea why. He knew his body had the ability to self lubricate, but this seemed excessive. “Should I be this wet?” He thought. With a panicked look on his face, Nate lifted himself slightly again to inspect the area. A large wet spot began to form beneath Nate’s butt thanks to a combination of his own slick and his alpha’s pre cum. Confused and embarrassed, Nate looked up at his husband.
Nate reacted so eagerly to his touches, Maurice smiled warmly at the omega. Each moan and gasp were fuelling his desire. Maurice was having a hard time controlling himself, but the love and care he had for the little omega excelled.

By the time both fingers were in Nate, the omega was almost fully opened. Slick was abundant and one could hear sloppy sounds as the thrusting of Muarice's fingers. At the sudden sitting up of the omega, Maurice wasn't sure what was wrong at first. "What is it little one?" he asked, sitting back slightly in case one of his actions had startled the smaller man. He watched him looked under his own hips, and wondered what was wrong.

"What is it?" he prompted again, only to see his husband looking up at him with that confused and innocent look. He eyed the bed again and saw the large patch of wetness. "hmm... do you know..." he murmured, pressing his face closer to Nate's. ".. that some would consider how 'wet' the omega is, as an indicator of his fertility?" he smirked, closing the distance to peck on nate's sweet lips. "i dont personally think there's a relation, but then again... that's a very lovely thing that your body can do. Makes it easier...." he said, lifting Nate up from the bed. He landed the omega on his lap, his hardness pressed against his opening.
Nate saw Maurice notice his bewildered expression. “What is it?” The alpha asked shortly before noticing the wet spot. Nate was embarrassed. He had learned a few days prior when he was cooped up in the government facility that his body would naturally self lubricate when aroused, but he knew little else. Now that it was happening to him, his insecurities began to set in. “Is this normal?” He thought to himself.

As usual, Maurice did his best to ease the omega of his insecurities. He told Nate that some consider the “wetness” of the omega was directly correlated to their level of fertility. Nate had no idea whether that was true or not, but he was grateful that Maurice was trying to make him feel better.

“That’s a very lovely thing your body can do. Makes it easier.” Maurice said as he lifted the small omega and placed him on his lap. Nate was now straddling the alpha and felt his rock hard throbbing member press against his lubricated hole. The alpha was pre-cumming heavily - doing his own part in helping to lubricate Nate’s opening. It was no surprise that Maurice secreted lots of pre-cum. Along with a large member, Maurice had an impressive set of balls - likely full of fertile seed.

Nate reached around and wrapped his arms around Maurice and placed his head on Maurice’s bulging chest and the two began grinding on each other back and fourth - the alpha’s large cock now teasing the young omega’s virgin hole. “It’s finally going to happen.” Nate thought. He was horny, excited and nervous all at the same time.
Maurice sighed comfortably. Nate's opening was blinking on his cock, slick oozing out of him as if inviting him to come in. It mixed well with his precum and the air was filled with 2 sweet scents mingling perfectly together. He hummed at another grind. With Nate's head resting on his chest, he took it as a subtle hint the omega was presenting himself to him... telling him he was ready.

Truth be told, Maurice was at his wit's end as well.

The omega was just so perfect, he couldn't rule in his desire for much longer. More preparation could make it easier, but the omega had proven himself to be wet enough. It was almost certain the omega would be stretched to his limit with how big the alpha was... but sometimes a little bit of rough edges might add onto the thrill.

"I'm comign in.... if you tell me to stop, I will. Don't be afraid..." he said, pushing forward, he maintained their position with Nate laid down onto the wet mattress again. this would make it easier.... and shallower for Nate to take for his very first time.

"Shh.... so beautiful. My love." he whispered, nibbling kisses on Nate's flat chest, putting appropriate care onto his nipples and collarbones. His guided his throbbing ccok onto Nate's opening, aligning his huge mushroom head with Nate's tiny opening, smeared it enough with his pre, and gently started pushing forward.

"Oh my god...." Maurice widened his eyes at the surreal feeling. This was completeness. Even with just the tip breached through, he had never felt as much pleasure. Nate was so warm, so tight, so... fitting. They were made for each other. He kept himself slow, but steadily introducing more of himself into Nate.
“I’m coming in..if you tell me to stop, I will. Don’t be afraid.” Maurice said gently. Those words sent shivers up Nate’s spine and butterflies into the pit of his stomach. He was so nervous, but he let the alpha take control. Maurice laid the tiny omega back down onto the mattress and aligned himself to slowly enter Nate.

With Nate on his back and his legs spread open, Maurice began kissing the omega’s chest and collarbone. With his large alpha hand, Maurice guided his throbbing, leaking cock to Nate’s hole. For a few seconds, the alpha rubbed the omega’s clinched opening with the tip of his cock, adding more of his precum to Nate’s already well-lubricated hole.

Maurice slowly began pushing his cock into Nate’s tight hole. “Oh my god...” Maurice exclaimed as the tip of his cock began stretching the omega’s tiny, but receptive opening.

Nate was breathing heavily. But, “so far so good” he thought. This wasn’t too bad. “Maurice must’ve done a good job prepping my hole” He thought.

Maurice continued to slowly push himself into Nate. Looking up at his husband, Nate couldn’t help but notice how sexy his husband looked. Every muscle in the alpha’s body was bulging. There seemed to be so much pleasure on the alpha’s face. At least Nate hoped that Maurice was enjoying the way his hole felt. Nate assumed that Maurice had lots of experience so he just hoped he was living up Maurice’s expectations.

Nate suddenly felt a rush of burning pain. “Aaah...stop! please stop!” He exclaimed, placing his hands on Maurice’s muscular chest in an attempt to prevent him from moving any further into him. The head of Maurice’s large pulsing cock had finally popped all the way into Nate’s virgin hole. And it hurt...a lot.
Maurice's eyes were half closed with the amount of pleasure crashing through from his nerveends. This was the best he had ever felt, and for a second he let his guard down and the whole head pushed through. The tight clinching on his cockhead was surreal, but soon enough he was startled by the panicked cry of the omega.

"Nate...?" he slurred, cracking open his eyes to look at Nate. He realised then he had hurt the omega - the beautiful blush that had once graced his cheeks was replaced by panicky pale. His thighs were trembling and his body was shaking as well. It was too much for the omega afterall...

"Shh... no, it's ok. it's ok... take deep breathes. I..." Maurice stopped immediately. he also made a move to withdraw himself. but now that the thickest part was lodged in Nate, to pull back would cause him pain as well. Maurice decided they should wait it out. Reeling in the pleasurable moans that threatened to escape him, he bit hard on his lower lip enduring, keeping up his gentle mumbles to calm the omega.

"Shh.... nate, deep breathes. Relax yourself. It won't do if you fight me...." he said again taking the omega's wilted prick, pumping it to awake the pleasurable sensations.
The pain was unreal and almost unbearable for the tiny omega. Nate lay on his back trembling in pain as his new husband attempted to calm him. “Shhh...no, it’s ok. It’s ok... take deep breaths. I...” Maurice said calmingly. Nate knew Maurice was doing his best to stay still, but even the slightest move from the alpha sent sharp pains through the omega’s stretched opening.

“Shh...Nate, deep breaths. Relax yourself. It won’t go if you fight me.” Nate knew Maurice was right. He needed to relax. Nate grabbed the mattress tightly with his hands and braced himself to take the rest of Maurice’s cock, trying to relax his muscles.

Maurice grabbed Nate’s flacid member and began stroking it, doing his best not to press his own cock any further into the omega’s tight hole. As the seconds passed, the pain began to subside and the experience was becoming more pleasurable for the young omega. His hole was adjusting well to his husband’s swollen cock head. With Maurice still stroking Nate’s cock, the omega began to get hard again. His hole was also becoming slicker.

Taking a deep breath, the young omega looked up at his patient husband and said “I’m good. I think I’m ready now.”
From pure bliss, this had become pure torture for Maurice. The insides of Nate's, while trying to accommodate his girth, was constnatly spasming on his cockhead. His breath hitched multiple times when Nate tightened, especially when he stroked his flaccid cock in that "right" way. He was so close to just shoving himself in, desperately needing to chase that pleasure, but NAte's pained face halted him time and again. It was really a challenge on his self-control, and Maurice could only smile bitterly when Nate again clenched tight on him, even arching his back when his large palm again stroke on his prick.

Maurice nonethlelss kept a gentle smile on him. "Shh babe, you're doing so good.... I am so proud of you." The pain was inevitable really. The alpha was way too large, the omega virgin had no chance of not feeling the stretch, no matter how well Maurice prepared him. It was a great relief when evnetually Nate reacted to his strokes, the omega body subtly opening itself wider to accommodate him. He was beginning to feel slick around his cock.

He took in Nate's gentle gaze and spread into a wide smile. In truth, he wasn't sure how long he could hold still.... the constant kneading on his cockhead was driving him crazy. "Take a deep breath babe...." he bend forward to capture Nate's lips, kissing and nibbling on it gently.

WIth that, he again pressed on. The insides of the omega was warm and soft. he could glide through like a knife cutting through butter. He took several deep breathes to reel himself in, otherwise he woudl have rushed in all the way and risk really hurting Nate.

Halfway in, Nate again whimpered and jerked at the pain. Maurice didn't know if he should tell Nate that there was a good few inches to go.... 
Although most of the pain had subsided, Nate feared more pain was to come. After all, Maurice had only managed to get the head in. By now, Nate had seen his husband’s cock fully erect and knew there was MUCH more to it than just the head - not to mention the knot, which would eventually expand within Nate’s canal prior to the alpha ejaculating.

Even though Nate had been in pain and would likely experience more pain before the entire experience was over, he was grateful that his new husband was patient. He couldn’t help but think about the countless other omegas who were less fortunate - ones who were paired with selfish alpha’s who cared little about the omega’s experience during coitus.

“Take a deep breath, babe...” Maurice said as he leaned in to plant kisses on the still trembling omega. Maurice began pushing his hips forward slowly, his throbbing cock inching deeper into Nate’s virginal canal. “Aaahhhh! Eeerrg!” Nate cried out, grabbing the mattress even tighter with his hands and pulling back slightly. It was painful. Nate felt as if he could be split in half. Every part of his lower body was burning with pain. Maurice’s massive erection was stretching the tiny omega to his limit.

Nate closed his eyes, squinting his face and grinding his teeth to help with the pain. He couldn’t help but wish for the experience to be over soon. “Just relax” he thought to himself. He began timing his breaths, making sure he was breathing slowly and deeply as Maurice continued to slowly push his massive manhood into Nate’s tightly gripped, but slick hole.
Nate's canal was so tight, Maurice's erection in fact dissipated a little. It was borderlining on pain for the alpha, but he knew if he withdrew this moment, it would leave a painful scar on Nate and leave him with an inherent fear of sex. That woudln't do.. and he knew this could feel so good, he wanted to make it perfect for Nate, to really enjoy this ultimate harmonious union between the two, the destined two of them. He panted and forced himself to stop again now that Nate had started trembling again. What broke his heart were the tears that had begun welling up in Nate's beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry babe... I'm sorry. Shh... relax, yea, breath in and out slowly..." Maurice freed a hand to cup Nate's face. He surprised even himself with his patience - he might be a thoughtful lover, but never before had he acted against his instincts so much. The back of his head was screaming at him to push through, to just go ahead to chase after that pleasure... but no. His senses won. he knew he had to take it slow...

"Good job... babe. You'e doing so well. I know it's difficult... but I love you so much. I know you can do this..." Maurice nibbled kisses onto Nate's cheeks, now flushedwith his struggle against the pain. His hands again danced on his body, caressing sensually on the tiny nipples of Nate's, his collarbone, his waist... everywhere he could touch to lessen the pain.

It was with great determination that Maurice finally started to thrust. His legnth wasn't fully in yet, but he still pulled out a little to plunge in. It would be torture for the alpha, but he could endure it if his omega couldn't take him entirely for the first time, and if that's the only way for his omega to feel pleasure... that was his thought. He also searched subtly. He knew there would be that magical spot within Nate.. the tiny patch of nerve endings... that bundle of ultimate pleasure.
“Good job...babe. You’re doing so well. I know it’s difficult....but I love you so much. I know you can do this..” Maurice said as he began kissing the omega’s cheeks and gently caressing the omega’s tiny trembling body.

Nate responded to the alpha’s sweet kisses and gentle touches by opening his teary eyes again. At this point he could feel that the alpha was no longer trying to push deeper inside him. Instead, the alpha began lightly thrusting in and out of the portion of Nate’s canal he had managed to penetrate. Although Nate’s canal was slick from his own wetness and the alpha’s precum, it was no match for the tightness of the virgin omega and the girth of the gifted alpha. “Loosening up” Nate would take more time and patience.

As Maurice rocked his hips back and forth, softly and slowly prodding the first few centimeters of the omega’s canal, Nate noticed the pain beginning to subside and he began enjoying the experience once again. His omega prick began to get hard again and his opening was slicker than ever before. His body was responding like it should. The patience and persistence was paying off.

“Mmmm” A pleasurable moan could be heard escaping Nate’s lips and his body began to relax. His once tense arms relaxed their grips on the mattress as Maurice continued to gently thrust in and out of him. He looked up at the alpha and cracked a smile. Nate then lifted his right arm and began feeling on the alpha’s arm. Maurice’s arm muscles were bulging as he braced himself on the bed giving him the stability to thrust. Nate was so turned on by his husband’s body. Nate’s soft hand worked it’s way up Maurice’s arm and to his face. Cupping the alpha’s jaw, Nate smiled and said to his husband “I...I think I’m ready to take more of you.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,821 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,911 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,234 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,164 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,275 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321