Closed Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin)
Despite his words, there were signs that the omega wasn't suffering with the hitched breathes and the little shivers from him. Maurice was feeling the guilt creeping up as he was the sole reason for his discomforts. It was therefore a relief when he felt his knot going down, indicating the completion of his ejaculation.

He had expected his seeds to drip out the moment his knot started deflating, but oppose to that anticipation, his seeds seemed to have found a way to stay adamantly within the omega. By the time his cock returned to its normal size and his knot completely deflated, Nate's belly remained bloated with just a minimal amount of cum made its way out.

"Crap..." he muttered under his breath. it was apparent Nate would need some help in this situation. He removed himself, both of them wincing at the sensation of him pulling out, then hugged Nate closer. "I guess we have some cleaning up to do. Don't worry.. this will go away." his large hand landed gently on the swell. there was this connection between them that he was getting goosebumps just by touching his bump. in a few months... this would be the bump that'd be nurturing their child - he was this confident. The undisputable bond he was feeling would have made sure of that...

He lifted up Nate with much ease - but at the lifitng, Nate squealed and covered his slightly gaping opening. Maurice chuckled but noticing his mate's attempt to not leave a "trail" behind them, went quickly to the adjoining bathroom.

He brought them to the showerstall and set Nate down on his feet. "Just relax..." he whispered and started massaging Nate's middle, guiding the stream of cum out of him. "Push..." he muttered reaching behind to spread Nate's rather bulbous buttocks, opening him up so the fluid would come out of him.

(lol i hope i'm noverstepping too much into Nate's reaction! and yep, after this let's do the timeskip when they "return to civilization" and found out about the pregnancy ;))

(No, you’re not overstepping at all. I like it. Apologies for the delay. I have been really busy with work and travels; haven’t had much free time. But things are finally calming down, so I’ll have more time to rp :) )

Nate winced as he felt Maurice’s softening cock begin to fall out of his opening. It was such a relieving feeling. But, despite the awkwardness and discomfort of having Maurice’s giant cock and knot locked inside his tiny body, Nate loved the closeness he felt to his husband as the two of them were locked together.

“Crap...” he heard Maurice mumble under his breath as the alpha peered down at Nate’s gaped opening. “I guess we have some cleaning up to do. Don’t worry...this will go away.” Maurice said as he rubbed Nate’s bulging belly.

“Uh oh!? What could he mean by “Crap”?” Nate thought to himself as he confusingly tried to look down at his own opening. Sure, the bed was wet with a mix of the omega’s slick, the alpha’s cum and a bit of the virgin omega’s blood, but wasn’t that normal?

Before Nate could figure out what Maurice meant by “Crap” , the large alpha picked up the tiny omega and began walking to the bathroom. Nate placed his tiny hands over his opening to prevent Maurice’s seed from falling out.

Moments later, Maurice placed the confused omega into the shower stall. “Just relax” Maurice whispered as he began massaging Nate’s swollen abdomen. A stream of Maurice’s seed began falling out of Nate and onto the shower floor. The alpha’s cum was thick and white. Undoubtedly full of fertile sperm. The two newlyweds shouldn’t have any trouble conceiving. “Push” Maurice said.

Still confused, Nate grabbed the alpha’s large hand. “Stop. Shouldn’t we leave it in? You know...to ensure I get pregnant.”
(:') ohhh it's alright, i know how it is without much time to reply - esp for long replies that we have here :) don't wrory~ but YAY i can't wait to continue as well! this is going so well i'm quite hyped up to see what would happen next!)

Maurice looked at Nate with confusion himself. "Hmm, you don't find this... strange?" he asked, still holding the omega close, he removed his hand spreading his backside, but kept his hand that was caressing his bulging belly. "I mean... hmm, this would drip out if we don't flush it out now...." he said, blushing himself. "a-and... i can wait. If this time you got pregnant, great. If this time you didnt' conceive, it's also great. I thought we could let nature take its course, no need to push it or to reject it?" he asked scratching his chin, finding they did need some more communication.

"Nate.." he softened from his surprise, instead pulling Nate close to hug him around the shoulder. "Don't feel like you have to 'perform' or not. Don't give any pressure to yourself. I'm open to our situation and honestly, if you are to be conceived this time...you'd be pregnant already. I just don't want you feel awkward with this bump - i don't mean to imply on anything else other than that. " he cleared his voice. "I want to have children with you, but that wasn't a pressing issue. Don't feel pressured in anyway." he said kissing Nate gently on his already slightly swollen lips.

Maurice knew from experience, the moment they returned to civilzation, the tabloids woudl started making speculations on when Nate would be pregnant. It was a pressure he did not want his omega to bear. whatever happened, he would be in front of Nate, shielding him from whatever the media decided to spit on the country boy.

"Now, just push gently... it's ok. Won't hurt you in anyway." he reassured, again rubbing the swelled middle of Nate - for a split moment he almost saw himself doing the same, when Nate was really pregnant.. maybe he'd say that when he was about to give birth to their child. 
Nate was so naive. And he hated the fact that he was. He was tired of not knowing what he was supposed to or not supposed to do in his role as an omega. But, he was grateful for Maurice’s patience and soothing words.

It was true. Nate would undoubtedly be much more comfortable with the alpha’s abundant seed no longer inside him. But, his instinct and desire to give Maurice a child were already taking over, despite Maurice telling him not to feel pressured to do so.

Nate also noticed that his relationship with Maurice had changed as well. He no longer saw Maurice as a stranger. The two had mated and sealed their bond. With that, an unwavering trust in Maurice overcame Nate. He could let his guard down and feel safe with his new husband.

“Now, just push gently...it’s ok. Won’t hurt you in any way.” Maurice said gently as he rubbed Nate’s cum bump.

Trusting his alpha, Nate did as he was instructed and began to gently push. He immediately felt relief as more of Maurice’s thick seed fell out of him and onto the shower floor. After several pushes, aided by the help of the alpha’s massages, Nate’s bump began to subside.

“Thank you, Maurice.” Nate said. “Thank you for your kind words and letting me know I shouldn’t feel pressured to conceive. But, I, I .... want you to know that I really hope I do. I want nothing more than to give you a child... us a child...because....I...I love you.” Nate said softly, lifting up on his tip toes to plant a soft kiss on the alpha’s lips.
Maurice's breath quickened as he heard Nate's little whimpering and moans from the pushes - he could not deny his alpha self was reacting to this cute little noises made by his mate. It was therefore a relief when Nate's belly was more or less empty. It was a real test on Maurice's self-control, and luckily this time he'd managed to get over that.

Maurice smiled gently at Nate's hesitnat words. he could feel the amount of courage Nate mustered to let him know of it... and to hear him declare his love was a surprise. Maurice could hardly believe it but his heart was all warmed up. "nate.... thank you...." he muttered. it was touching how the omega was offering himself up so completely, so bravely spoke of his feelings, and how adorable it was for him to so earnestly want to bring a child forth. "i'm so happy.... and i love you too." Maurice smiled, melting into the kiss as he clasped Nate's waist securely.

The couple spent some very enjoyable days in the castle, but soon enough the Government had summoned them back for a series of campaigns sscheduled to roll out. they were in a photoshoot for one day, then another on lectures given by professionals on how they should behave in front of camera, and how to deal with the general public if they ever need to fulfill official duties. it was exhausting, and sometimes Maurice could not attned them all since he did run a company himself. at least, before they were "deemed" ready by the government, they were still relatively safe from the paparrazzis who are only too interested in them.

(how do you want this to be? ;) i'm thinking Nate could start to feel some symptoms from the pregnancy... hmm, should this be like, 3/4 months after their honeymoon? i'm open to whatever length of time skip we do.)
(I think we should skip ahead to when Nate starts experiencing morning sickness, so maybe about 6 weeks later?)

The past several weeks had been a whirlwind for the young couple. Maurice was more or less used to the demanding schedule, but for the young omega, the fast-paced lifestyle was something he was still adjusting to. Thankfully, he had Maurice by his side to help him.

Nate had come along way from the shy, timid omega he had been on their wedding day. Although he was still quiet and shy with most of the strangers he interacted with regularly in the capital, he had come out of his shell and was able to be his true self with his protective alpha. Maurice made him feel safe and loved.

Nate awoke in their large, plush bed. The same bed where Maurice had fucked him at least 4 times per week since they had been married. The two had been inseparable and craved each other constantly. Maurice was already awake. That was the downside of Maurice running his own company. He was often up early and home late. But, Maurice always made sure he made time for Nate. And Nate was very appreciative.

Nate sat up and threw the covers off of him. He felt queasy as he got off the bed and walked to the closet to fetch his robe. After putting on his robe and tying it around his waist, Nate walked to the bathroom. He washed his face in the sink, hoping the cold water on his face would help him feel better. It didn’t.

Nate walked through the corridor and down the stairs. He made his way to the dining room where Maurice was already eating breakfast and reading the newspaper. “May I get you something to eat?” the servant asked Nate. Nate was still not used to being waited on hand and foot. “No thank you. I’m not feeling all that great. Maybe just some tea, please.” Nate replied. “Right away, sir!” The servant replied.
(yea sure that'd work! and sorry for my long absence.... was out of town for a few days and then there were crap piling up in office .... back i'm back now!!)

Maurice didn't expect himself to be turned into such horndog. He'd been enough of that during their honeymoon...and had stupidly assumed this infatuation might diminish once they were back from the honeymoon. Seriously, he was a few years older than Nate... he should have more self-control thant his - yet everytime he saw his lovely husband waiting for him to return at night, the lovely and small omega shyly asking about his day... he just couldnt' control himself but to initiate intimate touches, and more times than not it would end up with them making love like there was no tomorrow on this big bed of theirs. And who was Maurice kidding - he enjoyed every single second of it and he was fairly certain this could never grow old...

Maurice had woken up early this morning, as usual, and left his sweet little mate asleep. He had noticed Nate was pretty tired lately, but assumed that was because of their frequent "activity at night". he went ahead to prepare himself for the day, contenting himself with reading the newspaper as he waited for Nate to join him.

Maurice would never admit it but every time he saw Nate in the morning, he was still stunned by how effortlessly attractive he appeared.

Standing up, he came to greet his husband halfway through the dining room. "You aren't feeling well, babe?" he asked with much concern,n feeling Nate's temperature. "stomachache? a cold?" he prompted, reaching down to hold Nate's hand so he could lead him to his chair. "You sure about not eating anything? not even toast?" he offered, pulling his chair towards Nate and sat down close to him.
“You sure about not eating anything? Not even toast?” Maurice asked in a concerned voice as he pulled his chair closer to Nate.

“Thanks, love. But, I’m sure. I’m so nauseous right now I don’t think I would be able to keep anything down.” Nate said softly.

Nate couldn’t help but think...”Could it be? Could I be pregnant?” After all, it had been about 6 weeks since he and Maurice had consummated their marriage. And, since that day, they had had lots of sex. A LOT of sex. It was only a matter of time.

The servant re-entered the dining room with a cup of ginger tea. “Hopefully this will help with your nausea.” The servant said as he placed the cup on the table in front of Nate. “Thank you.” Nate replied as he reached for the cup and took a sip.

Nate waited for the servant to leave the room. He placed the tea cup down and turned to his husband. “Do you think...I mean..I think maybe..maybe I’m sick because I’m pregnant!? I’m not a doctor, obviously. But, I feel different. I can’t explain it.”

Despite Nate being comfortable with Maurice and knowing that Maurice would be overjoyed with excitement if, in fact, he was pregnant; for some reason..saying the words out loud made the young omega nervous.
Maurice was paying more attention to Nate once he mentioned about the nausea..... that was a sensitive word. And to have Nate complaining about it early in the morning - ti could hardly be anything bad he ate.

He watched carefully as the servant put down the tea, thanking him and waited. He was watching his husband's face.. he did appear rather pale and exhausted. Maruice scolded himself mentally for having missed that obvious trait, and to think, he had still been rather active at night, in bed.... however, they both weren't addressing the pink elephant in the room, utnil finally Nate broke the silence.

He got up and came to Nate. Kneeling down on one foot beside him, he pressed a kiss on the back of Nate's hand. "My dearest...." he smiled looking into his beautiful eyes, catching the worry and uncertainty in them. "If you are... it will be great. We have come ot the conclusion that we both want a little one right? but if it isn't... then we better find out the cause of your illness. Before all that, though, forgive me, Nate, for not noticing the symptoms earlier... " he said feeling genuinely ashamed that he was unaware of his husband's physical condition. "I will notify the doctor at once." he whispered.

Though inwards, Maurice wasn't as calm as he appeared. He was excited. Certainly this was a little fast, but he knew Nate was "the one" and he knew he would become pregnant sooner or later with their insatiable passion for each other...and he wasn't just talking about physical attraction. The spiritual connection was equally strong... he took a deep breath to settle himself. It woudln't do if he already had high hopes... it would only bring more pressure to Nate.

"Another sip?" he proposed. "The doctor should arrive within an hour." It was then that he realised he might react a little too cold on the issue. To remedy that, he smiled and clutched Nate's hand. "And babe... I'm looking forward to being parent... whether it's now or later...." he rose up from his half-kneel and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead.
“And babe...I’m looking forward to being a parent ..whether it’s now or later...” Maurice said rising up and planting a gentle kiss on Nate’s forehead.

Maurice always knew the right words to say. He knew exactly how to keep his omega calm, regardless of the situation. Although Nate was excited at the prospect of fatherhood and he knew Maurice would be the perfect parenting partner, there was still a part of him that was nervous. After all, the two had only been married for a few weeks. They were still enjoying their newlywed life. A baby would change their lives forever. Nate knew financially they would be fine. But what tolls would the new baby take on the newlyweds physically and emotionally?

Nate took another sip of his tea and slowly rose out of his chair. “I think I’m going to go lay down for a bit while we wait for the doctor to arrive.”

Nate slowly made his way to the parlor where he collapsed on one of the plush couches facing the window. “May I get you anything else?” asked the servant. “No thank you. I’m just going to rest here for a bit.” Nate replied.
Maurice did look a bit disappointed at Nate's early disappearnace. He intended to spend some more time with his sweet husband, seein glately they had little time for each other. Or more precisely, he had little time left for Nate... However the bonding could come later. WIth his condition, Maurice decided he could push work bakc a little. at least until after the doctor came and did the assessment. Whatever Nate's condition was, he would be there for him.

Finishing his coffee and clearing away some urgent matter, the butler came to announce that the doctor had arrived. The head of the house nodded and greeted the doctor, leading the way for the trustworthy old man who'd been there for his birth as well. He knocked on the door to alert the omega that they were entering - his steps faltered a little seeing the relaxed way Nate was slumping over the couch... that's a rather attractive sight...

Nate still looked rather pale though, almost sickly. Maurice came to sit beside him and the doctor started asking questions about the symptoms - and to Maurice's slight annoyance, he didn't know the answer to most of those questions, and was not happy with how ignorant he'd become of his new husband.

Staying close to Nate, he held his hand and wrapped a protective arm around hte smaller man as the doctor continued asking questions.

"how long have you been feeling out of it? any dizziness? aside from lost of appetite, have you been feeling tired? are you napping a lot?" he asked a string of question, nodding at each answer he received jotting notes on his notebook.
Nate was slightly annoyed with all of the doctor’s questions. But, he knew they were necessary. Answering most of the doctor’s questions with short, usually one word replies, all Nate could think about was how he wished he were alone with his husband.

Nate didn’t feel like having company - regardless of how necessary the company was. The only thing the young omega wanted to do was fall asleep on his husband’s chest - having the alpha stroke his back. That always seemed to make him feel better.

The doctor took out various tools from his bag - checking the young omega’s heart rate, blood pressure, ears, throat and pupils. “Everything appears normal.” The doctor said. “You do, however, seem to be exhibiting signs of pregnancy. Have you and your husband been sexually active or actively trying to conceive?” The doctor asked, staring directly at Nate. The direct question took the shy omega by surprise. His pale face turned beet red. Abashed, Nate nodded his head.

“I see. Well, we’ll need to know for sure. I’ll order a urine test. You can either come into my office for that or, if you’d prefer, I can send my nurse here to administer it. Do you have a preference?” Nate looked over at Maurice, then back at the doctor. “I’m really not feeling up to traveling at the moment, so if it’s possible, I’d rather have the test administered here.” Nate replied. “Perfect. I’ll send my nurse over right away!” The doctor said as he began packing up his things. “Thank you, doctor.” Nate replied.

The doctor finished packing up his things and began walking to the door. Before getting to the door, he turned and looked at the newlyweds with a slightly concerned and saddened look. “I trust you two know that I am now required by law to report any omega pregnancy to the government.” Acknowledging the doctor’s words, the pair nodded. The doctor turned around and left the room.
With the strong promotion to boost reproduction rate, Maurice was aware of the government's newly imposed rule that made the reporting compulsory. He patted the old doctor's shoulder and nodded. "Thanks Doc... will do." He said thanking him once more, escorting him to the bedroom door before letting the butler take over in seeing the doctor out.

Turning back to Nate, he smiled and pulled him closer. "at least we could rule out most other factors now.... Nate. I know this is going to feel daunting... we're still too young in this, yet already we might be welcoming someone new in our lives. Though please, trust me that i will protect you too. there might be new hurdles to cross, and the paparrazzis are gonna be everywhere, you might be under some pressure by the government, but i promise you this: once we're back home, all those pressure would be gone. Here, right here, this is our room. our home. This is where youw ouldn't have to act or hide anything. we're married now, and mates, it's ok to share everything. Good or bad, for better or for worse. OK?" he said holding Nate's shoulders, looking into his eyes.

The omega was so small, almost frail, especially when compared to himself. Maurice was again reminded what a small frame the omega had, and how timid he was. It made him all the more aware of his responsibilities. From now on, he would have to step up in protecting his mate, who might be carrying his child already.

the nurse soon arrived with a kit. The sample was to be taken in a bottle and maurice had asked the servants for some more water, in case Nate needed that little "help". right before Nate dsiappeared into the bathroom, he stopped him and, to ligthen up the mood a little, winked at Nate and asked teasingly. "Want me to help you with that...?"
Nate took several swigs from the glass of water the servants had brought him. He was nervous and needed all the help he could get with producing the urine sample.

He was relieved that the doctor had ruled out any illness, but now, the fact that he was pregnant being all but officially confirmed, his mind became riddled with anxiety. Much like it was the day of his wedding. It was the fear of the unknown that plagued the young omega who only six weeks ago had been a virgin. Now, he was faced with the reality that he was likely pregnant. And not just pregnant with any alpha’s child. He was pregnant with Maurice Durham’s child - arguably the most famous alpha in the nation.

Maurice was right. The paparazzi would be all over this news. And the government would monitor his every move going forward.

By marrying Maurice, Nate had become one of the most famous omegas in the nation overnight. He had been thrown into the spotlight six weeks ago and was still not used to the attention. Although most of the attention had been positive and encouraging, Nate had his fare share of haters and negative attention. Most of the negative attention had come from critics, mostly other omegas who were jealous of the fact that someone from such a modest family had been matched with Maurice Durham, the most eligible bachelor in the country. Nate’s boyish good looks and tiny, toned perfect little body had also become subject to the objectification from males and alpha males. All of the attention made Nate very uncomfortable.

The nurse handed Nate the container. “Please fill it up to this line.” She instructed. “Ok” Nate replied. The tiny omega mustered up the strength, stood up from the sofa and began walking to the bathroom. “Want me to help you with that...?” Maurice said teasingly. Nate chuckled. It was times like these that made Nate appreciate his husband’s playful sense of humor. “What are you going to do? Hold it for me?” Nate teasingly replied.
(haha and somehow the situation made me thought of Megan Markle... though, can't say I'm too supportive of her myself LOL)

Maurice chuckled and went ahead to hug Nate from behind. "What about i hold the other end...." he whispered so lightly only the two them could hear. "You know, help you aim...." he nibbled on his ear and what started off as a playful tease, now became a serious suggestion that Muarice was contemplating. As always, he found his desire hyped up whenever he was close to Nate... it was almost a calling from deep within his body, a yearn from his soul to be close to his mate....

He kissed his ear. "what do you say...?" he said holding Nate on his lower abdomen, where a tiny little life was almost certainly resting in, growing and thriving, very likely concevied from that first night they spent together which would make it 6 weeks old. Already, Maurice found his hand glued to the area, already imagining how great - but at the same time daunting - the future could be.

He chuckled feeling Nate squirm in his arms, and went ahead to run his hands playfully along the fly of Nate's pajama bottoms. He had long discovered how ticklish Nate was, and had made use of it to his advantage... a part of him was rather eager to really head into the toilet with Nate, assisting in the process.. but well, his omega was timid. He wouldn't want to push too far and risk making him upset.
(Ha! Yeah she did come to mind when I was writing)

Feeling Maurice’s embrace from behind instantly calmed the nervous omega. Nate trusted Maurice wholeheartedly. The alpha made him feel safe and loved. No matter how tough things got (or would get), Nate knew he could get through it all with Maurice by his side.

“Stop! You’re going to get me excited and I won’t be able to pee.” Nate said as he removed Maurice’s wandering hand away from his pajama fly.

Nate wasn’t sure whether or not Maurice was serious about accompanying him to the bathroom, but he did know that having Maurice by his side was comforting. And Maurice seemed enthusiastic and genuinely interested in being involved in every part of the process. It was cute the way Maurice was acting, knowing that Nate might be carrying his child. Nate noticed that the alpha’s face was lit up with excitement.

“Ok, you can come. But if I can’t pee with you in the room, then you’ll have to leave. Deal?”

The pair headed into the bathroom - Maurice’s right hand still loosely holding onto Nate’s right hip as the alpha closed the door behind them.

Nate walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid. “Ok, no peaking!” Nate said playfully. The omega unbutton his pajama fly and whipped out his tiny prick. He opened the sample container, placing the container lid on the counter beside him. He then placed and angled the open container under his prick and waited.

Nate could feel his heart pounding. The silence was deafening. Neither of them were making a sound. Nate did his best to concentrate on the task at hand, but found it hard to focus through the silence. “Babe, would you mind turning the water on? I think it might help me go.” Nate said as he turned his head to look at his husband who was anxiously waiting in the corner.
(But then Nate would be much pampered and loved by media way more than the Duchess ;) his only difficult moment might be from when he met Maurice's omega mother later....)

"Deal!" Maurice nodded and, ignoring the nurse's weirded look, they went into the bathroom together. He chuckled at the 'warning' his omega threw at him. "Alright... no peeking." he said.

Obeidently he turned around and even covered his eyes, which made his hearing more sensitive. With the tiny noise made by the omega, there was vivid image popping into mind: first he unbuttoned the pants, then pulled out his - oh that cutest prick on earth, tiny and lovely... and then.. god. This silence was killing him.

"Hmm....? alright...." he was startled by Nate's sudden ask, and went to open the tap. Water drizzled out but seeing Nate almost trembling with concentration in front of the toilet, his prick obscured under his top, his pants slipped down to puddle at his ankles...

Another few minutes passed and apparently Nate was still not successful. the poor omega was beginning ot tremble, trying so hard in doing this.... Well, since Nate needed a bit of help, maybe he could come closer... Maurice sneaked up from behind, snaking his fingers through to hold Nate at his lower abdomen, a bit lower than where his womb woudl have been.

"Shhh....." he gently applied some pressure to it: there was this slight bulge where his bladder was, the water from earlier was effective, it was really just nerves that made it difficult for Nate to go.... rubbing in circles, he gently took over holding Nate's prick while hte omega almost melted onto him.
With the tap now running, Nate did his best to focus on the task at hand. He was surprised to feel Maurice sneak directly behind him - the alpha’s large arms snaking around the tiny, trembling frame of the omega.

Maurice placed his hand in the omega’s lower abdomen and began to gently rub the area where Nate’s bladder was. Although at first, Nate thought it was a bit odd for Maurice to be “helping” him in this way. But, to Nate’s surprise, the gentle rubs and feeling his husband directly behind him was calming.

Before Nate knew it, the alpha had placed his right hand onto the omega’s flacid prick while he continued to massage Nate’s lower abdomen with his right hand. Nate relaxed and melted into his husband’s large frame.

Within seconds, Nate began to fill up the container.
(hey!! i'm sorry for the long wait.... btw, glad to hear from u again ;))

Maurice smiled at how the omega effectively melt into him, his back pressed aganist him as he went boneless with his touch. The omega was so sensitive and soft, sometimes Maurice had to wonder what he did in his past life to deserve someone as precious.

"Good job babe... you're doing so good." he whispered into Nate's ear, nibbling his earlobe as he watched the golden colored fluid filling the container. He smiled gently at Nate and helped him tidy up, lifting him up altogether and carried him over in one arm, contianer in another hand. Somehow he managed t osingle-handedly dip the test into the cup, then turned around to embrace Nate once more.

"I love you. No matter what, I'd love you still." he pulled over his hand and clasped it tight on top of his heart. "You have captured my heart.... perhaps it was indeed love at first sight. And listen carefully: no matter what happened, just as the vows we had said, you would be my most cherished and I'd be owned by you, just as much as you're owned by me." he whispered, finding this the perfect time to declare his love.
(No worries at all. Sorry for my long delay as well.)

“.....just as much as you’re owned by me.” Maurice whispered. Despite Maurice’s size and strength, he was a gentle soul. Even after six weeks of spending every day with his new husband, this dichotomy still surprised Nate. But he was grateful. There were hundreds of alpha’s he could have been paired with, but Maurice, for sure was a keeper.

“Thanks, babe. I really appreciate you saying that.” Nate said, gazing up at his husband with his big, blue innocent eyes.

“Shall we go out now and give this to the nurse?” Nate said as he gave his husband another hug - his tiny arms not fully making it around the alpha’s waist.

The two walked out of the bathroom. The nurse and one of the servants were anxiously waiting outside. “All done?” The nurse asked. “I think so.” Nate replied nervously. “So when should we know?” Nate asked, handing the sample container to the nurse. “I’ll take this back to the lab. The testing shouldn’t take long. So, your results should be ready by tomorrow.” The nurse replied. “Ok, great.” Nate said.

“Thanks again.” Nate said as the servant escorted the nurse out of the parlor. Once the two were alone, Nate turned to Maurice and embraced him once more, sinking into his husband’s broad masculine body, relived, but still anxious.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,821 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,910 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,164 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,275 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321