Closed Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin)
(haha not at all. That could be very Maurice-ish~ that's exactly how the alpha would appear when he was worried about his precious little mate!)

Despite how outrages the rumours were, in fact Maurice had found it strangely spot on when there were reports published saying the alpha had become outrageously possessive. He was there every single step through his first trimester, that no matter how small the symptom was, he'd almost be the first to know - and subsequently consult the doctor about that.

Though aside from himself, it seemed both Nate and the staff in the house simply found this amusing, for the alpha had appeared quite stressed out at times with the constnat worry over his mate.

In general Maurice did not oppose to the phototaking, however, it was to his annoyance that he found the stylist constnatly TOUCHING his omega... of course she was just fitting the clothes on Nate to see how it fit, but it still made him exceedingly agitated.

"Ms.... can you please..." he hissed in pain when he shoot up to his feet, completely forgetting someone was fixing his shirt with pinheads. The pin ended up slashing his skin, at the back of his neck, with drips of blood oozing through. The assistnat of the stylist apologized profusely, but the alpha waved her off. "oh no it's not your fault... my apologies. I'm not a very cooperative model." he scratched his head knowing he was the only reason for this accident.

He tried reaching behind to feel the cut, ducking his head to look into the mirror, but could not quite see it. Seeing the poor girl almost in tears, still holding a pinhead in her hand, he chuckled and patted her shoulder. "oh no, please don't do that to me. I swear it's fine... just a tiny scratch." he said, his alpha musk oozed out in his unconscious attempt to calm the omega girl. "how about you go ahead to check if there's any pinhead left? I do want to move around." he smiled gently at the girl, dismissing the incident entirely and immediately the girl blushed. 
“Is Maurice flirting with this omega girl?” Nate thought to himself. He watched the way the young assistant looked at Maurice and how she would blush and giggle every time the alpha spoke to her. Even after she pricked Maurice with a pin, it seemed like the pair took that opportunity to flirt even more.

Nate had been aware of Maurice’s reputation prior to their marriage. But, since the consumption of the marriage, it seemed that Maurice had changed. He went from being a playboy to a devoted husband and soon-to-be father which put Nate’s insecurities to rest. However, Nate stood there feeling those insecurities resurfacing as he watched his alpha interact with the cute assistant.

Nate did his best to brush off the feelings of jealousy. “Stop it, Nate. Maurice loves you and you love him. He’s your alpha and mate for life. And you’re pregnant with his child.” Nate told himself in an attempt to calm himself down.

Truth be told, this was something Nate would need to get used to. Maurice was an international heartthrob and sex symbol. The omega was certain that once they re-emerged into the public eye, women, girls and omegas alike would shamelessly throw themselves at his alpha husband. This was something Nate dreaded.

Nate had attracted quite the amount of attention as well since marrying Maurice. With his natural, boyish good looks and toned perfect little body, Nate had become an overnight sensation and sex symbol as well. Although, unlike Maurice, who had a cockiness about him due to his life in the spotlight, the omega was modest. Often wondering what all the fuss was about when people would stare at him. He had no idea how attractive he was. He had an effortless, natural beauty about him. A beauty that many omegas in the capital paid a lot of money to have.

Nate’s train of thought was broken when the photographer asked them to move into position.

“Mr. and Mr. Durham, please come this way” the photographer asked, holding his camera with one hand while waving at the pair to come closer to him with the other.

“Ok, Maurice...May I call you Maurice?” The photographer asked. “It’s just easier to distinguish you two instead of calling you both Mr. Durham.” Without allowing Maurice to respond, the photographer continued. “I need you to stand over here. Nathan, please come forward and stand in front of your husband.....now, I need you both to place your hands on Nathan’s tummy and cup his baby bump.”
Oblivious to what his husband's little head was troubling him with, Maurice came back to Nate's side almost as soon as the assistant had fixed his collar, having used some spray bandage to fix the cut and to hide the red marks a little wiht cosmetics. They both didn't need much makeup but a touch here and there was done anyway to sharpen their features for the camera.

The couple seemed the only people oblivious to what a scene they created - the perfect match indeed. The alpha was hovering over his pregnnat omega, the love was so clearly written on his face, even his gaze was softened. He enveloped the omega's hand in his own large one, and brought them otwards the position the photographer was indicating.

The alpha nodded, feeling a little less stiff wiht the use of his first name making everything more casual. He might not have been an actor or movie star, but he had his share of public activities that he knew how to deal with the camera. Instead of really posing and force that smile, he instead got into position and cupped his belly, but started talking. "Nate... is this pants not too tight?" he asked, genuinely concerned about it since it had been awhile since he let Nate into anything remotely formfitting. Caressing the tiny bump, he wrapped his arms closer around Nate and pressed a gentle kiss on his cheeks. "You wouldn't know how annoyoed i was with the stylist... she'd touched everywhere of you..." he made a face, then broke into a chuckle, knowing how silly he was.

“Nate...are these pants not too tight?” Maurice said gently as he cupped Nate’s baby bump. Nate chuckled. Of course Maurice would ask if his pants were too tight. He was always concerned with Nate and their baby. “Babe, they’re fine. Don’t worry. They were specifically designed for pregnancy.”

The omega couldn’t fault the alpha for his concerns. The pants were tight - definitely tighter than anything he had worn recently. He had mostly been wearing pajamas and loose fitting clothes. The omega’s favorite thing to wear was one of Maurice’s old t-shirts. Its sheer size drowned the tiny omega. But it was comfortable and smelled like his alpha.

However, Nate was happy to be dressed up and wearing cute new clothes that showed off his figure. And he was finally feeling better and like himself again. It was a nice change from the rough first two months of pregnancy.

“Wow!! Gorgeous! Such a good looking couple! These pictures are going to be fabulous!” The photographer shouted through the clicks of his camera.

Spontaneously, Maurice reached down and planted a kiss on Nate’s cheek. “You wouldn’t know how annoyed I was with the stylist...she touched everywhere on you...” he whispered before breaking into a soft chuckle. Nate smiled and was a bit relieved. The omega was glad that he wasn’t the only one that was a little uncomfortable with that attention they were receiving. It seemed like Maurice had been a bit jealous as well.

Nate turned his head slightly and looked up at Maurice. “It’s part of her job, babe. She was just making sure everything was properly fitted. She meant nothing by it. Now, her assistant on the other hand...she was totally flirting with you.”

::CLICK:: ::CLICK:: ::CLICK::

The camera could be heard rapidly clicking in the background. “Alright you two, let’s not get distracted. Look at me please and smile!” The photographer shouted.
"You know what, I'm almost having second thoughst about this...You're so cute, I'm not very sure if I want evreybody see you like this." Maurice said running his hand through Nate's smooth hair. HaMaurice known what type of sex symbol Nate had become, he probably would refuse a photoshoot like this.

Maurice smiled at the jealousy his mate was showing him and whispered to him. "Oh no... is she? why, I wasn't demonstrating enough that in my eyes there's one and only one omega I'm interested in, and that I've marked this omega, and the omega marked me?" he said, sharing a smile that ultimately, would be one of the pictures that was publicized - effortlessly they were demonstrating their love to each other.

The alpha rolled his eyes at the photographer's shouts. ALright, perhaps he was a little side-tracked to remember what they were dressing up for. Holding Nate's bump, they turned to the photographer at the same time, and that brilliant moment was also captured.

"Would you two please turn to me, and Maurice, can you kiss Nathan again, on his cheek?" the photographer, rather intrigued by the small kisses, encouraged them to do it again - and again, and again.... even Maurice was getting a bit worked up since no mattter how many times they tried, it wasn't as natural as that last time, while the flash was making their eyes felt uncomfortable.

To ease up the building tension, making things less forced, the photographer announced for a break. sighing in relief, Maurice took Nate's hand to settle on the couch. He asked a maid to get them a cup of hot chocolate, sitting side by side, he just naturally wrapped an arm around Nate and placed his hand on the swell that was still small and cute. "Still handling it well?"

"Nathan, Maurice!" The photographer suddenly yelled, as they were both looking at him, he shouted. "cheese!" he said and they spread into this smile - again another shot done when they weren't exactly trying. 
“Still handling it well?” that alpha asked, placing his hand on Nate’s tiny bump. The pair were taking a well deserved break on the couch while they waited for the hot chocolate. “Yeah, I’m actually feeling very good. And it’s nice to....” Nate’s response was interrupted.

“Nathan, Maurice!” The photographer shouted. The pair looked up at the determined photographer. “Cheese!” He screamed. The pair quickly smiled as the photographer took advantage of yet another candid moment. “Beautiful!!” He said as he looked at the proofs on his camera screen.

Nate turned back to face his husband. “As I was saying, I think it’s nice to be dressed up and have something to do....and I was thinking...since I’m feeling better, it might be good to get out of the mansion...and the city. Do you...ugh...think we could maybe take a trip to the coast....you know when things are slow with your work?”

Nate grew up on the coast and he missed it terribly. Not to mention his family. He had been in the capital for over three months now and was growing homesick.

Nate continued..”I just think it might be good for us to get away....you know...before we have to start the press tours. It’s a slower pace there and we wouldn’t be bothered there like we are here in the capital.”

The maid interrupted with two cups of hot chocolate. “Thank you!” The pair said before she walked away.

“And besides, don’t you think I will look so cute in a swimsuit with my baby bump?” Nate said teasingly.
"oh dear, i guess i have forgotten about that part hadn't I? i did promise you that we'd be visiting your family.... I am sorry about that." Maurice realised his mistake when Nate stumbled out meekly his wishes. "I do agree, we should spend some quality time at the coast, and anyway I'm quite curious what kind of a place had nurtured my lovely omega in your youth." he smiled thanking hte maid for the hot beverage, before chuckling out loud at the suggestive image Nate was providing.

"oh yea... how can I resist that.... let me see. Do you think we would need to buy new swimshorts for you?" he smiled at Nate who was sipping on his chocolate. Pressing closer, he whispered to him. "And I bet you hadn't seen me in my swuitsuits ever, had you? That would be interesting.... you better point us to some private beaches." He pecked on NAte's earlobe, delighted to see them turning red quickly.

The photographer used this time to go over the pictures, and decided they should head over to another room for more variety. The move of the reflective boards and flashlights took some time, and they were now in the music room, posing against the piano. Almost spontaneously, Maurice led Nate to the chair and sat down in front of his pregnant omega, then laid his head on his lap looking much like a tamed lion, the smile was one of a proud father-to-be.

They moved around in this place, one of them involving Maurice kissing Nate's bump lovingly. AT one point the assistnat came over to fix Maurice's shirt again, standing behind him, her breasts were almost pressed onto the back of the oblivious alpha.

(lol somewhat building up towards Nate demonstrating some possessiveness over the alpha here ;) but it's up to you how Nate would be reacting to this situation!)

(Sounds good to me..)

Nate was pleased that Maurice seemed to be keen on the idea of visiting the coast for a few days. However, his mood quickly became sour when he noticed the pretty little assistant walking towards them. Without acknowledging Nate, her attention went directly to his husband. She began fixing the alpha’s shirt collar, which, in Nate’s opinion needed no adjustment. Nate hawkishly watched as the woman’s perky breasts grazed the alpha’s back. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“How dare she do this so blatantly!? And right in front of his pregnant husband!” Nate thought to himself. The pregnant omega was fuming inside. But, he did his best to maintain a calm and collected exterior. This was unbecoming of Nate. He had never been a jealous person. Perhaps it was because of the hormones and his changing body. Or perhaps it was due to his bond with the alpha. Whatever it was, the omega found himself becoming increasingly possessive of his alpha.

“I think his shirt is good” Nate said aloud. Directing his gaze at the assistant and offering her a fake, fuck you, smile. “Let’s just wrap this up, please. I’m feeling a little tired and should get some rest.” Nate lied. He wasn’t tired. He was enraged with jealousy and wanted the girl out of their mansion as soon as possible.

“Of course!” The assistant replied, her eyes meeting Nate’s as she adjusted Maurice’s shirt one last time before stepping away.

“Alright, folks! Just a few more final shots! Let’s make them count!” The photographer shouted.
(yay~)

In fact the alpha was busy doing exactly what the assistant had been doing on his husband: he was fixing his shirt, not too happy with the buttons stretching over his bump. While Nate was busy glaring at hte assistant, he was himself busying looking at the omega as he moved around.

"You're tired? Shall we wrap this up immediately? I know we have several good shots already..." The alpha said with much concern, hovering over his omega and covered his bump with his large palm, caressing it lightly. "Is the nausea coming back? babe, you know we can stop anytime..." he said not even noticing that the girl had left them.

They had come to sit down in front of the table, on the inssitence of Muarice, and were posing to look at each other, face in palm, with much love between them. There was no faking of such soft gazes. Maurice might not have noticed the reason for his omega to become agitated, but instinctively he was sensnig something, and subconsciously he made more physical touches and was pressing closer to Nate in general. They reached out to hold hands, while gazing at each other, and without any prompts from the photographer, Maurice leaned forward to press a kiss on Nate's forehead. 
Nate immediately felt guilty for lying. Especially given Maurice’s concerned reaction. “Is it the nausea coming back? Babe, you know we can stop anytime..” the alpha said in a worried tone. Nate hated seeing his husband so concerned with something the omega wasn’t being completely truthful about.

“It’s not the nausea. I’m just a little tired and would rather be alone with you instead of with all these people” Nate whispered in order to keep the others in the room from overhearing. The statement wasn’t completely untrue. Nate did want to be alone with Maurice. But, more particularly, he wanted to keep Maurice away from the stylist’s annoying assistant.

Since discovering Nate was pregnant, the couple had been able to enjoy a level of privacy. The mansion served as a protective bubble. Only long-time staff members, trusted business associates, the ocasional government representative, close family members and friends had been allowed in and out of the mansion since the pregnancy had been announced. But, Nate knew that would soon be coming to an end. If Nate got jealous of the stylist’s cute assistant, how was he going to react once they re-emerged into society and he’d have to compete with hundreds, maybe thousands of people - all vying for his alpha’s attention? It was something the emotional omega didn’t want to think about. But, couldn’t help himself.

To the omega’s relief, the photo shoot came to an end. After offering brief goodbyes to the crew, Nate retired to the bed chamber where he lay on the bed and pretended to nap. Maurice stuck around downstairs to see the photographer and his crew out.

Nate lay on their bed. His mind was racing. He was unsure how to cope with the jealousy he was feeling, knowing that his feelings would likely only intensify once they became part of normal society again. “There are going to be hundreds like her.” Nate said to himself, referring to the cute assistant. “How am I going to deal with them...all being touchy and flirty with Maurice.” The omega also found himself questioning whether or not he should bring up his feelings of jealousy to Maurice - since it was in the omega’s nature to avoid conflict.
"who's touchy and feely?" Maurice had come back to their room, just managing to catch the last bit of what the omega was saying. "are you really tired Nate? I'm sorry.... I should have chased them away sooner." The alpha saw the omega laying on bed and instinctively thought that Nate must have been drained - it was true he sometimes took naps, but this time he was curling into this small ball, looking extra vulnerable and that didn't sit well with Maurice.

"have you changed out of what that... stylist... fitted on you yet?" He added, sitting on the bed himself to look at the omega. "I mean.. those are chic, yea, but also so tight..." Maurice's brows were knitted tight together seeing NAte hadn't changed out of his clothes yet. "Come sit up first, chagning into something softer would make it easier to sleep." he said, pulling nate up and unconsciously stroked over the bite mark taht had since healed. "ah... should have showed this part. Would make an even more remarkable image than our wedding rings." he chuckled, touching his own bite mark as well.

"just so you know, I love you so much. And if ever someone was too touchy feely that you become uncomfortable, let me know and I'd break their neck!" the alpha said with a 'killing' gaze, assuming what Nate said was about the stylist and how everybody was hovering around them justnow.
“And if ever someone was too touchy feely that you become uncomfortable, let me know and I’ll break their neck!” The alpha said sternly.

Nate was embarrassed that his husband had walked in and overheard him talking to himself.

The omega sighed. “No need to break anyone’s neck, babe. I just got a little jealous seeing the stylist’s assistant touch you the way she did. It just seemed like she was flirting with you a lot. But, it was probably nothing.” Nate said as he removed his tight shirt and shimmied out his form fitting paternity pants.

Nate stood there in only his underwear. His new clothes now piled on the bed in front of him. The light was shining through the bedroom window, casting a perfect light on the precious, nearly naked omega. Per usual, Nate’s nipples were hard and pointed forward like headlights, his tiny and tight baby bump protruded slightly over the waistband of his underwear. He certainly had that pregnancy glow.

Nate walked over to the side of the bed where Maurice was now sitting. He climbed on the bed and straddled the alpha. “I love you so much.” Nate said before cupping his husband’s face and planting a kiss on the alpha’s lips.
"Oh?" Maurice raised his brow, he was truly oblivious to that but he became more amused than anything when he heard Nate stating that so "matter-of-factly" but the jealousy was oozing through his words. Still sitting, he watched quietly at how Nate was shimmying around - and maybe he was just too sensitive, but indeed he was reacitng to that.. how could he not when his pregnant mate was so attractive...

He watched in awe as he was faced with an almost naked Nate. Holding his breath, he leaned back so there would be more space for Nate to climb onto. He cupped Nate's full butt and caressed it. Sitting back up once Nate had settled, he pressed a kiss on his bump and smiled. "You're so beautiful babe...." he sighed to the bulge, then welcomed the kiss Nate gave him, deepening it as he reached up for his head.

The small omega fit so nicely on his lap. THey were engaging in each other... "ah, I'm beginning to have the feeling the assistant actually did us a favor." he smiled at his mate, welcoming the heated kiss that he had offered. but when there was this sting on the back of his neck, Maurice hissed, Nate had touched it as they were touching each other and it hurt. "hmm, would my mate be so good to take care of what that girl had left on me? I'm quite sure a kis son it would take out more of the discomfort from that scratch..." he smiled, leaning his head to one side to expose that cut. "ANd... hmm, are you REALLY tired?" he said, stroking on the side of Nate's waist suggestively.
The jealousy and insecurity quickly faded away as the tiny, pregnant omega sat comfortably in his alpha’s lap, straddling the bigger man’s thighs.

Maurice winced when Nate accidentally grazed the alpha’s neck wound as the pair were making out. It was still sensitive from where the assistant had scratched him.

When Maurice tilted his neck and suggested that there were some things Nate could do to help ease the discomfort from the scratch, the omega quickly obliged.

Nate began kissing the alpha’s neck, on and around the spot of the scratch. The alpha continued to rub Nate’s perky bubble butt. “Hmmm...are you REALLY tired?” Maurice asked as he began stroking the side of Nate’s waist suggestively.

“What do you think?” The omega replied, lifting his lips from Maurice’s neck briefly to speak, then going directly back to kissing and licking on his husband’s neck. Nate began rocking his ass back and forth, guided by Maurice’s strokes on his waist. The omega was already starting to get wet down there. He couldn’t help it, his husband made him so horny.

Nate began undoing the buttons on Maurice’s shirt, while continuing to kiss up and down the alpha’s neck. Once Nate had undone all of the buttons, he pulled open Maurice’s shirt, exposing his perfectly chiseled hairy chest. Nate’s baby bump brushed against Maurice’s hard, hairy stomach as Nate continued to kiss on Maurice’s neck.
The omega's generally sweet tone had become so seductive, and the alpha could hardly contain his excitement. Taking Nate's bubbly butt in his large palm, he fondled with it and spread his butt cheeks wide, smirking into the kiss feeling the fabric quickly dampening. Oh his omega... always so sensitive. Nah, he's even MORE sensitive now pregnant...

Good thing intimacy's not restricted at all...

He moaned into the pecks on his neck, tilting his head up to let Nate get to more places. Peeling the briefs off of Nate, he fondled with his full buttocks, taking the pleasure to tease him along his crack, probing onto his puckered hole that was almost dripping. "hmm, ... Nate....' he smiled and grabbed Nate's butt forcefully, pulling him closer to his quickly awakening desire, grinding his small omega against his shaft, rubbing their cocks together.

He sighed and squinted at the pleasure of the initial contact, but continued to pry further back to get to the final destination. As soon as he reached the entrance, he sank himself in, they were so compatible Nate was this glove to his thickness. "Ohh... Nate... my love." he muttered, pushing in bit by bit, rejoicing in that initial tightness that always greeted him at the beginning of their intimacy.... 
Nate’s opening absorbed his husband’s erect cock, like it had done countless times before. The omega had come a long way from the virgin he had been several months ago. Nate’s canal had molded to Maurice’s cock and now fit it like a glove. Although the omega was still shocked every time Maurice’s cock head popped fully in, he had learned how to deal with the initial sharp pain - knowing that the pleasure would soon follow.

Nate’s tiny prick was fully erect, hiding slightly underneath his baby bump. A thin sticky string of the omega’s precum had attached itself to the alpha’s hairy stomach as the two were grinding on each other.

Nate loved the closeness he felt to Maurice when the alpha was inside him. Regardless of how jealous the stylist’s assistant had made him, the reality was that he was here, with his husband inside him. Nate was the one the alpha craved. Nate was the one that brought the alpha so much pleasure. Nate was the one carrying the alpha’s growing baby inside him. The omega had nothing to be jealous about. Nate would undoubtedly need to remind himself of these facts going forward in order to maintain his sanity once they were back in the public eye.

Usually it was the alpha that guided the couple’s movements during sex by grabbing the omega’s hips. However, in this moment, sitting on top of the alpha, it was the omega that was guiding his own movements, rocking his hips back and fourth - methodically milking the alpha’s cock.

The alpha was slightly leaned back, his arms behind him propping him up on the bed - his head leaning slightly back as well. “Does this feel good for you?” The omega asked in a soft voice.
By nature alphas loved being in control, but that didn't mean Muarice didn't welcome this unexpected pleasure. It was an interesting change in pace, and the alpha embraced it, liking how unpredictable the thrusts now became. He sighed and dropped his head back, a chuckle rumbled in his chest. "Oh yea... it's lovely Nate...." he was panting, letting the omega take control on top of him.

He dropped to his elbow so that now he could see his omega better. The baby bump was still small, but the curve was obvious and there was almost no mistaking the smaller man's nurturing a new life in his stomach. Despite how delicate his frame was, the omega glowed in his pregnant glory. Freeing a hand from under him, Maurice cupped Nate's bump and stroked fondly with his thumb. "I love you babe.... you're mine, and you own me... never forget that." he smiled, then groaned loud at Nate clenching tight on his girth.

"oh yea babe... that's so good!" he exclaimed, thoroughly enjoying the ecstatic where they were as close as they could be. Feeling the precum from the omega, he teasingly rubbed it over his slowly rounded out belly. "Oh boy.... you're so beautiful babe...." he said, pushing himself to seat again to lock their tongues together, pouring his love through to his mate.

“Oh boy....you’re so beautiful, babe..” Maurice said, rubbing the omega’s bump before leaning in for a tongue locking kiss.

Nate loved it when Maurice told him he was beautiful. He hoped that Maurice would still think he was beautiful in a few months time...when he would be 8/9 months pregnant. His body will look a lot different by then.

Nate rocked back and forth on Maurice’s cock. The omega leaned back, placing his hands on the alpha’s muscular thighs and continued to grind. Maurice’s perfect cock was now grinding against his sweet spot.

Before Nate knew it, he began to orgasm. It was intense. The tiny omega began to shake, eyes rolling back in his head. “Ooooohhh!!!” The omega cried out. His prick spewed onto Maurice’s stomach and he could feel his canal getting tighter as the alpha’s knots began to flare up. The omega’s prick was still twitching, even though his omega juices had already been released.
Nate was never one who could last long, but ever since he was confirmed to be pregnant, he was so sensitive he would have reached the peak even easier. Which, in a sense, wasn’t a bad thing. Maurice loved seeing Nate orgasm, to trace how his face twitched with intense pleasure, his eyes rolled back, his small body trembled uncontrollably as he shoot out his clear, watery omega juices. The alpha gave the omega drawn out thrusts, far apart, but deep ones that hit his sweet spot with remarkable accuracy each time, essentially lengthening the omega’s orgasm. It was evident the omega was slowly drained by their passionate union, and therefore took some of the control back, through clasping his hips and re-started their rhythm, slowly, but thoroughly, took Nate as his own.

Maurice showered Nate with flattery, as he nibbled obvious love bites along his neck. “Nate… my Nate…. “ he whispered. A part of him was excited to show Nate to the world, while another half wanted to hide him away from everyone, being his alone forever….

“Nate!” yelling his name, Maurice’s knot flared out fully to lock himself up with the pregnant omega, as he shoot ropes after ropes of seeds into him. Had Nate not been pregnant, he surely would conceive with the virile seeds filling his inside.

Having already climaxed, Nate remained still, sitting on the alpha’s lap. Maurice took back control of their movements, his large hands gripping the omega’s tiny smooth hips. The omega was spent. The pregnancy had made his senses more sensitive. His orgasms were longer and more intense than ever. However, they quickly drained the energy out of his tiny, pregnant body.

Maurice was now locked tightly inside the omega, ready to spew. The alpha’s hip gyrations intensified as his orgasm built up. However, the gyrations quickly came to a stop as the alpha began to grunt wildly, shooting the first of several ropes of seed into the already knocked up omega.

Still slightly out of breath and breathing heavily, Nate watched the alpha’s face closely. He loved the way Maurice’s face looked when he was cumming. Seeing his husband experience so much pleasure was such a turn on for the omega. Nate’s gaze turned downward to his expanding belly. He could feel his husband’s seed, still filling him up.

Once Maurice finished, he collapsed on the bed, laying on his back; his perfectly chiseled and hairy torso rising up and down as he tried to catch his breath. Nate remained seated on his lap. After all, he couldn’t move because they were still locked together. And they would remain locked together for the next 30 minutes or so - and the alpha would ejaculate a few more times before they would be released from each other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,162 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,263 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,182 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,277 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321