Trapped (open to all)
He pushed down as hard as he could, a guttural scream leaving him as the shoulders slowly began to turn. The baby was so close to being out, though the shoulders were wider than the head, and she wasn't budging at all no matter how hard he pushed. He labored like that for nearly half an hour, pushing and pushing with no progress. His second baby was still traped in his birth canal with nowhere to go, the first lodged between his aching legs. He reached down to try and feel her head, which wasn't easy since his massively swollen belly was in the way, but eventually his fingers brushed the top of her head, cupping it as he pushed hard to see if it was inching out. But she was really stuck, his breaths turning into gasps for air as he spread his legs as wide as they could go, his heavy belly not giving much space for his baby to pass as it took up space between his legs.

"She's stuck...", he panted. "She's stuck, Gloria you have to get her out. We don't have any forceps, you'll have to use your hands. I need you to gently grab her shoulders, and pull while I push okay? Pull her out; this baby isn't coming out unless you help her -", he panted harshly. "Heee whooo hee hee whoo....I need to rest, okay? I'm gonna breathe through the next few contractions but after the next two, I need you to get her out. Uhmmf...hhhm, oooh, oh the second baby is coming fast...this baby is coming /now/.", he groaned, feeling the pressure building up for a third time slowly.

"Oh no...ooh, I think my water is going to break...I feel a lot of pressure again..", he whimpered. "I need to get her out; I'm ready. I have to push, she's coming and she's not waiting around for help to get here.", he cried softly. "Just pull, I'll push as hard as I can alright?", he panted.
*It was a good thing despite of how in pain he was,he was willing to help her out and that put her at ease. She nodded gently grabbing the baby by the shoulders so that she will help pull while he pushes. This baby needs to come out now before the second baby were to come out. It seems like at this rate,he'll be done at no time when these babies will come out and that is a good thing*

"Okay. Just get ready to push. I'll try and do what I can."

*She nodded with her green eyes focused on his red face really getting the hang of this whole birth process now*
He threw his head back, screaming as he pushed. He couldn't describe the pain ripping through him, his body stretching around this baby as she pulled it along further. Finally the shoulders popped out all at once, James shouting as the whole baby slid out, the afterbirth flopping onto the floor soon after the baby. He tried looking over his massive belly with wide eyes, tears forming. "Oh my god...is she okay? Oh...,",he was choking up as he heard her start crying, but his happiness didnt last long. The second baby was following immediately after, which made him shudder and groan. "Gloria, it's the second baby... she's on her way down too, and fast.", he gasped, sweat covering his forehead by now.

"I can't push like this, I have to squat..", he panted, heaving himself into a squatting position with some trouble. His massive belly hung heavy between his thighs, obscuring a view of the birth, his bulging stomach lurching a bit as a baby rolled impatiently within, making him flinch. "They're so impatient...", he chuckled breathlessly, reaching down to gently push on the underside of his own belly, feeling his baby moving down thanks to the action. "Oh...ooh, here she comes!", he panted heavily, digging his nails into his thighs as he squatted, feeling the head drop down into his pelvis. He pushed hard, moving the head down a bit, but this one felt so painfully slow. It seemed even bigger than his last baby, not even crowning yet even though he was fully dilated.

"Swaddle the baby, and set her down on my jacket.", he panted, waving over to his jacket which was on the floor. "Then come over here, I need you to - ow!- ooh...I need you to try squeezing the sides of my belly, down near the bottom, see if you can get her to move down. She's stuck right now, I can feel her.", he panted heavily.

"Owww.... just two more...just two more babies to birth then I'm done..", he wheezed softly, unable to keep himself from pushing hard as a contraction hit, the baby inching down centimeter by slow centimeter. "Something doesn't feel right...she isn't moving like the last one! I can feel her, she's so close.", he cried.
*Gloria gasped and almost dropped the baby when she came right out crying like that with sqawks and wails but she was finally here! She laughed a bit in disbelief that she actually delivered a baby and this baby was alright and okay in her hands. She nodded to show him that his baby is which only she was breathing shakingly a bit from happiness in reply that she actually brought life in this world.

But this wasn't over. She nodded moving the baby down with her apron on the floor. It was another girl as he said. She nodded atleast helping him up so that they would be born with some squats. She chuckled abit talking to him through the pains*

"Which side of the family do they get it from?"

*She watched him finally push and just like that as a habit now,she moved her hand onto his belly to help him start pushing the belly down for the baby's head to come out quicker. She nodded a bit grabbing the jacket so that she would at least get the baby into a swaddle. She shushed her quietly with assurance that things are okay*

"Right,coming."

*She made sure the baby was okay before coming over to get to work on his belly. She moved her hands onto his belly so she would at least help him again*

"Just calm down. I'll push and you push just like that and she'll be out in no time,okay?"
"Definifely my side.", he panted in amusement once a contraction ceased, groaning as he felt her shift down in his pelvis once more. He felt incredibly full, and just wanted nothing more than to expel the baby from his womb already. But as impatient as she was, she didn't seem to be moving very fast. He began to paint like they'd taught in his birthing classes, belly suddenly tightening with another pain. He'd been laboring for quite some time now, and he was starting to get worried. Feeling Gloria push down on his belly, he felt the baby forced down into his canal, and pushed to help her along further. She slid down until all at once she was suddenly crowning, the top of her head just visible.

"Ooh! She's here, she's here I can feel her-", he suddenly panicked, feeling his body pushing her out slowly. "She's coming out, I can't-", he was breathing heavily now, a pained cry escaping him as the head slowly crowned to it's full girth. The entire top of the head was now lodged in his entrance, but as soon as he stopped pushing she slid back inside a little. James could barely keep himself up anymore, falling to his knees and laying on his back once again. With an overdue baby trying to come out, and another baby squirming around in his womb, he was barely even coherent, panting. "I can't push, she's stuck.", he breathed, a contraction making the baby inside him squirm around. He rubbed his heavy belly slowly, and shook his head a bit. "Gloria, I can't... I can't push..", he panted, giving a feeble effort to push once more and feeling the head move down again, pushing against his entrance. He was so full, he felt like he might pop at any second, both babies inside him moving around impatiently. "Gloria, my waters broke, I need to get her out /now/,", he was almost panicking, desperately grabbing her hand and holding it for comfort.
(( finally back from a very long hiatus. Work got crazy, and I actually lost my old account. This is my new one. :) ))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,398 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,171 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,085 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,348 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,036 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,254 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,495 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,274 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus