Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open)
"Lets see how normal you are." Grinning, his hand rested where the heart should be, eyes slipping close, Brandon listened and felt for a heart beat. They calmed him down, let him know more about a person.
beat.....................beat. "Dude, it's really slow! The rain must be making you sick." Shit. This guy's dying, he thought. He quickly picked up his near by discarded hoody. "We need to get you inside."
"Yes, come on, you're going to get sick." Brandon was worried, he thought Eli was maybe a little mentally unstable too. "Come to my house, please."
Happy that Eli had agreed, Brandon led the short way up the road to his house. It wasn't anything impressive, just a two floored,2 bedroom house.
Brandon just smiled at Eli, he knew this guy had to be mad! He didn't even know what lightbulbs were. Shaking his head, Brandon disappeared to get a towel from the next room, returning with a large, green soft one in hand. "They are not fireflies, they are light bulbs. It's electric lights." He made his way over and placed the towel on Eli's head and started to dry his hair carefully.
"I didn't say that out loud, Eli." Mind reader too. "This?" Brandon ruffled Eli's wet hair playfully with the towel. "It's a towel." It's used to dry you, all over." Deciding that Eli's hair was dry enough for now, he placed the dry side of the towel around his shoulders. "Everything else you asked about is just general appliances. A Television, a telephone, a light, a laptop. What kind of place do you live in?"
"I see." Brandon disappeared again just to return with his bath robe. "I use them to make every day actions easier, I guess." He took the phone off Eli and hung up, quickly apologising to the lady he knew so well on the other side.
"This house is considered big for just one person, but I use to live with another person until they went to live somewhere else. How do you eat? I'm guessing you live in a tree?" It was a guess, but one he knew had to be right or pretty close to his new friend's living arrangements. He held up the robe for Eli. "Put this on? It'll keep you warm."
A shrug. "It was a lucky guess, going on what you've told me. I don't have too much spare time; I have a job, I work in reta--- a shop. I sell things to people." Brandon smiles proudly, gathering Eli's clothing and moving away again to hang them on the warming radiator. "Uhm.. No one special, just a mate I use to go to college with. He moved to a different one, so he needed a better location to live.
Tilting hi head to the side, Brandon gave an unsure smile towards Eli's statement. "Well, we're friends now, right?" Brandon leaned back against the wall and radiator, his body tired and cold. "I mean, if you want to be. If you do then you can come round whenever you want and we can hang out more."
Brandon stayed dead still, he had a pretty good idea of what he thought it was that Eli wanted to do. As the distance between them shortened, everything but the two bodies became blurred. He was staring down into Eli's eyes, his leaning stature making the height between them not too great for the moment being. He licked his lip lightly, realising he didn't really need to since he was still soaking wet from the storm. Swallowing, he stuttered, his nerves getting the better of him. "I... Yes, I'll take it."
(Oh wow, how am I going to follow that?!) (I'll reply soon, I'm out right now.x)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,168 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,083 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,340 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,274 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,519 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,561 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,252 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,493 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15