The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321)
(06-07-2019, 03:07 AM)BubbleBelly321 Wrote: I blink my eyes slowly, and listen to Naethan's concerns and questions. Despite how ofthen it seems this human has already surprised me in the short time I've known him, it seems he continues to do so with his reactions. Unsure of what else I can really say in response at first, i chuckle.

"I'm sorry. I just find your emotional response to all this...amusing. Most humans commonly seem to hope for the opposite of what you seem to desire." I clear my throat and calm down, though I still smile. "I'll have to check with a few of my people's superiors, but they should be completely fine with us being together. As for the children that develop from the eggs, they do have your DNA. I can explain the specifics if you like, but essentially they get genetics from both parents."

I chuckled back. "Well, I'm not most humans. I figure that this could be a second chance for me - an interesting second chance, but a chance nevertheless. I'm glad our children will have both of our DNA. It just feels so surreal, you know?" She nodded in agreement. "I'm curious about how they'll get their DNA from me, considering they're all in my intestines. Better yet, how will I get rid of waste? Will the children somehow get rid of it? If you have the time to explain everything, I really don't mind listening." My belly obnoxiously groans, feeling a little bit of movement. "Whoa, that's new." I put both hands on my stomach, looking down at it, and looking at her again. "Is it normal to feel movement so soon after the impregnation or am I just different and we're in new territory here?"
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
(Sorry for taking so long to reply. I've been really busy, and dealing with some personal stuff!)

I look on, and listen to Naethan's questions, as I start to nibble on some of the food I'd made earlier. It gives me a moment to think on how to answer in ways that he can realistically understand.

"I'm glad you don't mind listening, but it is all rather difficult to explain. Long story short, my people are capable of taking in, or mimicking genetic material from our mates, and passing it on to our offspring." I pause thinking on his other questions. "As for waste that would normally be in your intestines, the offspring actually absorb any nutrients you body would not otherwise be able to process. Anything they or you don't require will be broken down, and disposed of in your urine."

At the mention of the eggs moving, and hearing the groaning, I look on curiously, but nod my head.

"They're likely still settling. Movement is normal at this stage. It should stop after a while, but it will start up again later on in the pregnancy. "
(07-13-2019, 04:35 AM)BubbleBelly321 Wrote: (Sorry for taking so long to reply. I've been really busy, and dealing with some personal stuff!)

I look on, and listen to Naethan's questions, as I start to nibble on some of the food I'd made earlier. It gives me a moment to think on how to answer in ways that he can realistically understand.

"I'm glad you don't mind listening, but it is all rather difficult  to explain. Long story short, my people are capable of taking in, or mimicking genetic material from our mates, and passing it on to our offspring." I pause thinking on his other questions. "As for waste that would normally be in your intestines, the offspring actually absorb any nutrients you body would not otherwise be able to process. Anything they or you don't require will be broken down, and disposed of in your urine."

At the mention of the eggs moving, and hearing the groaning, I look on curiously, but nod my head.

"They're likely still settling. Movement is normal at this stage. It should stop after a while, but it will start up again later on in the pregnancy. "

(You don't have to apologize, I completely understand - real life is higher priority. To contact me faster, hit me up on the discord app. We're already friends, my profile pic now is the black and blue skeleton head instead of the blue dragon, it looks like one, anyway.)

Hearing her words, he curiously presses down on the lower part of his abdomen, wanting to feel more movement, but nothing moves. He stares off into space, wondering what the future may hold for them. He imagines the pitter-patter of little feet, but he frowns a little wondering if his children will even have feet. It's all good, though; my children will be loved, regardless of the fact that they'll be hybrids. He gets startled by the fact that Essa was out of her chair and is kneeling in front of him. Her face looks softly at my belly as she puts her hand on the middle of it, feeling the firmness to it. I smile down at her, and say, "now that breakfast is done, what happens now? Do you want to go out and explore or...?" He trails off, the question in the air.

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I continue to smile, patting a hand over Naethan's slightly swollen belly before rising back to my feet.

"I have no other plans today. I wanted to stay and explain the situation as best as I could. Depending on your reaction, I assumed you'd either want me to leave, or stay and assist. What we do moving forward is entirely up to you."
(07-13-2019, 06:26 AM)BubbleBelly321 Wrote: I continue to smile, patting a hand over Naethan's slightly swollen belly before rising back to my feet.

"I have no other plans today. I wanted to stay and explain the situation as best as I could. Depending on your reaction, I assumed you'd either want me to leave, or stay and assist. What we do moving forward is entirely up to you."

I look thoughtfully at her, as I say, "honestly, I would rather you stay with me. The thought of you leaving gave me a sharp pain in my chest last night. I didn't like that feeling at all. I feel safe with you, believe it or not. I'm not sure if it's because of our connection or hormones. Why is it that I'm so submissive? Are you considered to be some sort of Alpha in your species, you're very warrior-like, now that I'm really looking at you." I stand up from my chair to start washing the dishes. A giddy feeling came over me. "Now I'm just really curious about your culture."

I laugh a bit at Naethan's eager and earnest response. I move and grab a towel beside him to try and help dry the dishes.

"I'll stay as long as you'll allow me to. If you feel you need me to get you anything at all though, let me know. I pride myself on being a good provider." I start to smirk lightly as he asks me a few more questions. "I'll confess, I am pretty dominant in a lot of regards, I'm not sure if my culture has what you'd consider "alpha types", but I was chosen as a seeder because of my physical advantages."
(07-13-2019, 07:08 AM)BubbleBelly321 Wrote: I laugh a bit at Naethan's eager and earnest response. I move and grab a towel beside him to try and help dry the dishes.

"I'll stay as long as you'll allow me to. If you feel you need me to get you anything at all though, let me know. I pride myself on being a good provider." I start to smirk lightly as he asks me a few more questions. "I'll confess, I am pretty dominant in a lot of regards, I'm not sure if my culture has what you'd consider "alpha types", but I was chosen as a seeder because of my physical advantages."

Since there wasn't much dishes to wash and dry, it was pretty quick for the both of us. I raised my eyebrow at her as I turned her way. "Huh, yeah, you're definitely dominant from what occured last night." I say, smirking at the end. "Since we'll be together for awhile, I'm a freelancer. I essentially do illegal or non-illegal things to make a quick buck. So far, we're not in danger - on my end...yet, so what about you? Any skeletons in the closet that we need to talk about? If we're in danger right now, I would like to know." I look intensely at her, as I get closer to her, putting my hand on hers.

For the first time that morning, I freeze up nervously. Naethan's intense gaze feels like he can see right through me, and can tell if I'm being dishonest. My eyes widen, and I struggle to come up with the right words.

"Well, you will have to keep this-" I place a hand on his middle "-a secret. My people approve of my actions, but other governments don't. Aside from that, if anyone asks about me, or describes seeing someone matching my description, you need to tell me about it right away."
(07-13-2019, 07:37 AM)BubbleBelly321 Wrote: For the first time that morning, I freeze up nervously. Naethan's intense gaze feels like he can see right through me, and can tell if I'm being dishonest. My eyes widen, and I struggle to come up with the right words.

"Well, you will have to keep this-" I place a hand on his middle "-a secret. My people approve of my actions, but other governments don't. Aside from that, if anyone asks about me, or describes seeing someone matching my description, you need to tell me about it right away."

I huffed at her. "So, we're kind of in danger, but not really, just as long as we're both careful." I nod at her. "Okay, I'll tell you immediately." I put one of my hands on hers, and look down at them. "You know, my mornings normally aren't this spontaneous feeling, usually they're pretty routine and kind of boring. Ever since you came into my life, I have a very strong feeling my life won't be boring anymore." I grinned at her as I looked to her face again. God, I want to kiss her; I mean, we just had sex, should I kiss her? When the fuck did I become so awkward? I slap myself mentally for my awkwardness. I feel my smile strain a bit, just before she opens her mouth, banging on my door is heard and we both freeze up. "Hey! It's me ZZ! Open the fucking door, Naethan! I'm here to get the last of my things. Open now!" She yells at the end, and I look at Essa for second, an apology in my eyes, then I walk to the door, opening it before she gets even louder, causing a scene.

When I opened the door, I see her beautiful face, but Essa is even more good-looking than her. She gives me the stink eye, and walks past me without saying the word. I close the door, and walk into the living room, and she's staring at Essa. She turns to me, "It's been a day, and you had a booty-call." Her eyes zeroed in on what she thought was pudge on my stomach. She shook her head at me, in what appears to be disappointment. She turns back to Essa, "girl, you could have done so much better than him, at least the guy I slept with wasn't boring in the bed and out of it. Naethan, wasn't man enough for me, I needed a real man, a bad boy, I guess you could say." Sadness filled me as my insecurities surfaced. Kill a guys self-esteem, why don't you, I thought, dejectedly.

As this strange woman enters the apartment, I feel both a strong sense of sympathy, and frustration at her cruel words. Despite that though, I smirk as she confronts me and starts berating Naethan. As much as I dislike hearing her cruel words, and seeing how they affect my newfound mate, I know to keep my cool and find an effective means of dealing with her.

"Listen, I think it's best for everyone if you just grab what you came here to get, and leave." I stand to my full height, approaching this ZZ slowly and confidently until we're standing face to face. "You don't know me, and you obviously don't care about giving me any kind of advice. You stroll in here like you own the place, expecting your ex to be sad and broken without you. Instead you find he's moved on, so you go back to belittling him. It could just be a force of habit, or maybe you're hoping he'll still be around and waiting for you to change your mind. Honestly, I just think you like the ego boost."

My gaze turns dark, and I glare at ZZ, before leaning to whisper in her ear.

"Just know this, I'm not going anywhere. If I see you here again, or hear that you've had anything negative to say about Naethan at all, I will make sure you live to regret it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,519 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,011 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,204 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,385 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler