To get a cattle ranch (Closed with Shadow091)
"sure babe" he said then grabbed his keys and got into his truck. When they got to the ranch and turned off the truck he got out, walked to Justin's door and opened it for him.
Justin got out of the truck and looked at his dad’s house and takes a breath in and then out “Alright I think I can do this let’s go talk to him.”

(Could you play as Justin’s father?)
(Sure)

Clay walked to the front door and knocked on it a minute later he saw Bill, Justin's dad open the door, and said, "I already know why y'all are here heard about that fucking traveling rodeo from one of ranch hands last night. Justin I need to speak to you inside, Clay you aren't allowed in until I tell Justin to open the door for you".
Justin freaks out a bit when his dad tells him to go into the next room alone. Justin goes along with it though and goes into the room with him.

Justin asks his dad a little scared of him right now “So dad what’d you want to talk to me about in here alone?”
Bill immediately shut the door as hard as he could. "Boy I have had enough with you and you bastard husband's wild ways. You ready think the road is where y'all belong. I decided to give you an ultimatum if you don't get pregnant and give birth, then their will be a clause in my will saying the ranch will be auctioned off. I hope if you do get pregnant you will wise up and leave your piece of shit husband", Bill said then lit a cigarette to smoke.
Justin is shocked when his dad proposes this to him and asks him “Why do I have to get pregnant?”

He then glares at his father and tells him “Clay isn’t a piece of shit and I love him.” “That’s why we got married.”

Justin asks his dad wanting him to be honest with him “Why can’t you just be okay with me being gay?” “I’m never going to love a woman so I don’t know why you keep your hopes up for that.”
"You really think I'm not ok with you being gay. It's not that is just each guy you date or married has a lot of screws loose in the head. Do you think Clay will give up bull riding for you and y'all's kids. He needs a wake up call because it's like an addiction for him and he won't stop until he rides the bull that kills him. That's why I hate him because he's not thinking about what would happen to you after that bull kills him. I think you being pregnant will be that wake up call for him", Bill said to his son
Justin rolls his eyes at his dad “I’m not that bad a seeing a guys fault and Clay is the only guy I’ve ever married.”

Justin looks down sadly when his dad says that “I guess you actually have some points there, but Clay isn’t just going to agree to get me pregnant?” “He always uses protection no matter what.”

Justin asks his dad not wanting to lose his father’s ranch when he dies and wanting to prove that both he and Clay can step up and do this “How do you think I should get pregnant, sabotage our condoms?” “Wait no I think he’d notice that.” “So do you have anything in mind?”
"Well have you discussed having a child lately with him. If you haven't lately then tonight you need to talk with him directly about it. I have a feeling he is having emotional issues that he hasn't told you about. I know a guy who refused to have children will his wife because he was raped and had an abortion in highschool. Is there any other major discussions that the two of you haven't had lately", Bill said to his son
Justin shakes his head no “We haven’t really talked about it, but I’ll definitely talk to him about it tonight.”

Justin remembers hearing about that guy it was a sad thing to happen to a guy and answers his dad’s second question by saying “No major discussions that I can think of.” “Is there something you think I should ask and discuss with him?”
"If he says no to having a baby, ask him why no. Also ask him why he started bull riding. Quite a few people began their addictions to forget a horrible and painful memory that they have. I have a feeling Clay falls into that category of addiction. Do you know much about his childhood or has he been keeping parts of it from you", Bill said
Justin answers his question by saying “Clay doesn’t like talking about his past because he says it reminds him of his life before he was thrown away by his parents for being gay.” “He basically feels hurt about what his parents did and I try not to press him about it.”
"He may be afraid that he is going to become his parents. Many people will horrible parents fear that they will become their parents one day. I have a feeling that they did something else besides disowning him when he came out. I can't stand parents who abuse their kids because they are different", Bill said
Justin nods looking sad and also in deep thought now “Alright this is a going to be a lot to ask Clay about, but you make some pretty valid points about what I should talk to him about.”

Justin looks over at his dad and admits to him “When we were coming here I was scared on how you’d react that it almost would be like WW3, but maybe that’s going to happen when I talk with Clay later.”
"I was thinking that you were going to become Hurricane Justin when I was thinking about this chat. He may need couples therapy to help him me more open to you about the dark secrets of his past. If y'all do have a fight you are welcome to come back and spend the night. It's best if you not let him in and do the talk here. I'm afraid I may get angry at him and say some stuff that I will regret", Bill said
Justin nods now fully convinced by his dad and sighs “Yeah it probably will be worth it if there are some problems he’s never told me about.”

He looks at his dad and asks him for his confirmation “So you want us to talk in the livingroom here at your place or at my place?”
"better do it at your place since half of the stuff in here are antiques and has been in our family for more than 2 generations. If he does get angry and the both of you get into a fight, you can come back here to spend the night", Bill said to his son
Justin nods and tells his dad “Alright I guess we’ll just head home now and I’ll bring it up with him when he have lunch together.”

Justin looks at his dad and tells him appreciative of him giving Justin the advice “Thanks dad and I promise you I won’t disappoint you this time and I’ll have that baby.”
"Justin I hope that this baby will bring you and Clay closer", Bill said walking over and then hugged his son

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,190 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,973 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,267 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,198 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8