MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler)
Tony went back to the medical room after FRIDAY informed him about Peter "hey glad your up, I'm going offer you breakfast but Barnes burned half of the stuff in the fridge again so that would wait, also Thor drank all of the milk again, I swear I love my team but when it comes to feeding them is basically a black hole, so just wait for Pepper to come back till then"

Checking on his vitals "hmmm they had slowed down for now, but heartbeats are really strong and so see those black marks on the middle of the screen...yeah is them, sorry what grade do they offer Sex Ed now is really hard to dial down the exclamation to you, without you know...oh god this like the time Bruce and I lectured Cap all over again"
Peter listened intently, it just felt so weird that he was actually pregnant. "Can I please be out of the bed today?" He asked with big puppy eyes. "I can walk....promise!"
Tony sighted and look at him "kid your condition is quite sensitive, one shitty movement and you and your babies can in serious trouble also Bruce made me swear not to drag you into Avenger related bullshit while this is happening" checking the machine again "your still injured I can let you out to get some air but I need to do something"

Tony place a wristband on Peter, insert a lock code into it "is something to help you remember to limit your actions, minimize your spider powers but you can still use it, also so I can keep you tracked with the GPS system in case I'm not around to keep you from doing something stupid, don't even try to hack it I place my latest piece of tech that can't be hacked also...I have FRIDAY installed good luck hacking her"

FRIDAY response "and I won't let you try anyway"
'Shit...' Peter cursed in his head. Not like the last time he went out only made things worse. "Don't worry, I just wanted to maybe walk around a bit and talk to a few people."
Tony stopped but release him from the machines and his bed "okay but if you see Thor walked the other way his a hugger and a strong one, if you see Bruce the code is Code Green got it?" Assuring that Peter is going to be okay for a while "FRIDAY baby monitor mode" the wrist band actives a green light"

Tony walks to the hallway "I will be in the lab and Pepper should be home from the errands by now, no extremely fat food for a while hate to see you turn to melted ice cream"
"Hehe I told you I'll be fine, promise." Peter said as he waddled out of the room and into the hallway. He noticed Bucky and hugged him without thinking "I'm really happy to see you." He said while blushing but then let go. "O-oh uh....sorry."
Bucky was eating instant ramen when Peter suddenly hugged him "ooh" nearly slipping the soup he was drinking he saw Peter he start coughing from nearly choking up "wha- what you doing out of the medbay?" he patted Peter in the head "yeah is nice to see you too kid" still coughing.
"Tony gave me permission to walk today." He said while smiling, actually feeling fine up and about today "You were the one that saved me the second time, right?"
Bucky still coughing up manage to calm down "yeah me and Stark" he said as he grab some napkins to wipe his face and his leather vest "and you made choke on my breakfast, that was really hot" he at Peter again "consider yourself lucky if we didn't find you in time, you had been in critical condition; bleed to death you know much danger you had put yourself into?!" Giving Peter a stern look.

"You fucking injured, what if something really happened to you, what if we found you dead; you were loosing so much blood you think I would had want to tell your aunt you died? What if me and Tony didn't found you rather some S-Rank criminal like HYDRA you know what they could had done to you? What they did to me but worse!"

Bucky notice Peter looking away obvious he messed up "you really fucked up kid, don't ever pull that kind of stunt again, I'm not your full time babysitter, none of us are; but I'm glad your okay" proceed to get a can of Red Bull from the fridge, then made a bowl of oat cereals for Peter "here breakfast, eat up"
Peter listened to Buckey yell and lecture at him for a while. He looked down and he appeared to be in tears, but he knew he fucked up. Its his fault that he is pregnant, no matter how you dice it. He did smile when he accepted the cereal though "Thank you, Bucky."
Bucky calmed down and wiped Peter's tears "I'm not mad...just concern" finishing his remaining ramen noodles, before cleaning up "once your done eating, go back to the Medbay" he gently rubbed Peter's stomach, he felt some movements "whoa!" Can't believe what he just felt.

Clint came in to greet them "hey Bucky, what you feed Cap? Expired sushi, he won't stop puking in the upstairs bathroom" Bucky look at Clint "is probably a stomach bug he said his fine" Bucky proceed to exit to the hallway "well I'm off to shoot some heads off, stay out of trouble kid"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,129 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,752 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,002 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,338 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,162 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,956 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,949 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8