Closed Hope(closed with Meadow_of_Ash)
Hakuno is an 18 year old male that's heavily pregnant with twins. Living in a strict household, his parents were dismayed upon learning that he had been knocked up at a frat party. Things only got worse as the months went on and they became more disgusted by his bump. He was eventually kicked out just two weeks to term. With no other options and living in the streets, he found a posting of a nearby midwife that could hopefully provide assistance. He called the number that posted. "Come on....Pick up....!" He muttered to himself and growing uneasy after it rang 4 times.
Bree Weston is 21. She graduated early, having much experience from helping out several neighbors birth their children.

Bree's phone rang, and after realizing the number was new to her, and might be someone in need, she picked it up. "Hello?"
Hakuno was startled when he heard a woman's voice answer. Now he might actually get help. "Is....is this Bree?" He asked.
"Yes. And you are?"
"My name is Hakuno. I'm 38 weeks pregnant.....could we meet up somewhere?"
"Of course. Would you like me to meet you at your house or...? We could meet at mine too."
Hakuno scratched the back of his head and laughed awkwardly "Uhh, let's try yours, please." He answered.
"Of course, do you need a ride? I can come pick you up." Bree responded.
"Yeah, sure." Hakuno told Bree the name if the street he was currently at "I'll be the huge guy sitting on a park bench."
Bree laughed. "Okay. I'll be there in ten."

Ten Minutes Later:

Bree parked her car on the street and walked over to Hakuno. "Hi, I'm Bree. Are you Hakuno?"
Hakuno got up from the bench and shook Bree's hand. "Yep, that's me!"
Bree smiled. "Nice to meet you. My car is right over there and my house is about ten minutes away. Are you good until then? Need anything? Bathroom break? Food? Water?"
Hakuno politely shook his head no. "I should be fine, I can eat later." He said with a small smile.
"Okay, ready to go?" Bree smiled, trying to be a comforting as possible.
"Yeah." Hakuno followed Bree to the car. "Thanks for this, by the way."
"It's my job," Bree laughed. "Literally."

She opened the passenger door for Hakuno. "Here you go."
Hakuno sat down in the passenger seat. He had to move the seat back so that his baby bump would fit in the car.
Bree smiled over at him. "Ready?"
Hakuno nodded and smiled back. "Ready."
Ten Minutes Later:

Zoe parked in the garage of her apartment. She got out of the car and went over Hakuno, opening the door and extending a hand to help him out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,474 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,111 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,733 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,220 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,156 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,091 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8