Overdue, But They're Not Ready to Leave (closed with planeswalker5)
As I make my way to my doctor's appointment, I start to feel my very overdue twins start to wake up. "Please don't be too rough on Daddy, boys. I know it's tight in there, but you decided to stay in there, not me
As I try to get the twins to calm down, I see you around the corner.
I groan as my overdue belly gets wild, I try squatting and doing all fours to ease the pain in my pelvis, I see my partner looking me "the babies are attacking me again" this bad enough I'm pregnant but were both are, him and with twins but me with triplets, we got pregnant almost the same time both pretty overdue

His very overdue, I while I'm overdue by a few days but our babies are quite we opt for a home birth, assisting each other through the birth "Doing okay baby?" watching him from the distance.
"Yeah I'm fine. I just wish they'd settle down." I groan, feeling my boys get excited.
I gently rub your belly "easy guys, your hurting daddy" I feel sudden rapid kicks "ok calm down now" as I felt strong flinch, I look at my partner urge him breath "just hang in there I'm sure they will come out soon" hoping the babies will be ready

I rub my large belly as well "my little ones anytime now" my partner is having a harder time than me, this our 1st babies together "let's try to walk maybe it will help"
As we start walking, I massage my belly, trying to get my highly active boys to calm down. "Boys, you're being rough on Daddy. I want you out too, but you're going to have to wait a while longer." I say, walking beside my partner.
I rub his belly again "I'm sure it won't be long I hope the triplets will be on time" helping him ok "is a week passed your due date, hope they don't stay insie for too long"

I feel the baby moving non stop "there pretty restless, just breathe and relax dear it takes time I know is hard but it will be over soon I promise"
All of a sudden, I start to feel some sharp contractions, followed by a series of kicks from my boys, followed by my water breaking due to the strength of their kicks.
I stopped and look over you "honey you ok" I notice him holding his belly followed by a gush of water I panicked "your water has broke!" I sit you down on the sofa "breathe baby breathe" encourage you to breathe through the pain
As I feel a hard contraction, I grip your hand, then lean close to you and say "Get me to the hospital."
I squeeze your hand and close you "everything ok just breathe through the pain, just concrete to on breathing" helping you mimic my breathing as I time your contraction "ok your in about 8 minutes apart"

My partner tries to breathe through the contractions "that's it baby your doing great, our babies are on their way, I love you so much" I kiss your cheeks, while feeling the babies' movement
As the contraction tapers off, I feel the babies move closer to the birth canal. "Get me in there now!" I yell, dealing with a contraction, crushing your hand. As we make our way to the eleevators, I feel the babies kick. OW, FUCK!" I yell.
I quickly get the overnight knit, and drive to the hospital, my partner is still screaming in pain "hang in there baby, were almost there, just breathe"

I get to the front desk inform them that my partner is in labor with overdue babies, I get my partner to release my hand as his wheeled into the labor room, his only 7cm dilated but already in pain I hold his hand as the contraction hit him

"breathe baby I know you can do this I promise it will be over soon and the babies will be here" as I stroke his sweaty hair watching him bear the pain of the contraction "shit, come baby try to breathe and relax, I'm right here"
"You have no idea the amount of pain I'm in right noooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!" I scream as a contraction rips through me. "How much longer?" I ask, once the contraction's over.
I encourage you breathe "breathe baby, I know it hurts right now but the more relax you are the less painful it is" rubbing his sore belly" A doctor came in to check your process "well you are now 8cm with 4 mins contraction just about a few more hours and you should be ready"

I watch as my partner cries "shhhh just hang on a little longer okay" the doctor can't give you anymore pain killers cause you are too far into labor "I'm sorry baby, I know it really hurts right now"
"I'm never letting you touch me ever again after this!" I yell, feeling a contraction tear through me a minute. I crush your hand until it passes, then lay back against the pillows.
I rubbed his belly "I know I'm sorry I caused you pain" as he squeeze my hand through a contraction "but your almost there baby" the doctor returned after 30 minutes to check on him "your now ready 10cm let's go into delivery"

My partner is prepped and wheeled into the delivery room, he lay on the delivery chair with legs spread apart, the doctor gets in between "ok on the next contraction push as hard as you can" the nurses help him stay upright

The doctor shouted "Push! Now Push!" As my partner grunt and scream "you can do this baby, push our baby out!" encourage him as he scream in pain
As I push, I feel our baby inch its way down my cervix. The progress is agonizingly slow. When the doctor reaches ten, I let out the breath I'd been holding, laying back against the pillows.
I wipe your sweat as you finish pushing "you doing great baby so proud of you" the doctor order him to push again, my partner lean forward again pushing through the contraction "that's it baby push!"

The doctor said "come now you need to push a bit harder than that" looking in between his legs my partner scream as he tries to push harder but the baby might just be too big
As I push, I feel the baby's head moving just a fraction of an inch. It feels like a wrecking ball. "I can't," I gasp, breathing hard from the most recent push. "The head is just too big."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,777 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,080 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,613 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,046 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8