Closed Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler)
What was the subject of the conversation? One rather lengthy, but a subject quite posed all the same: Family. Who would be a good fit to run it and how would things proceed from there. The elders among the family, Henrique's parents especially, were not privy to the situation that unfolded last night. If a full depth of the matter was to be looked into, Henrique marked a very much claimed man. As for his other stunt, having Brad go through such lengths to claim someone much desired in their family, verbal reprimanding was given. Nothing physical or much worse because in a way, this meant their ideas were still realized. Just not in the way they were thinking. It meant they now had to play nice with a heretic among their group. If that was all that needed to be discussed, the only thing that was left of Henrique to do was bring this Ivan to the family. The Brazilian male proposed a week.

"Not enjoying yourself too much are you," Henrique chimed towards Ivan, clad in the loose clothing he was already adorned in for such a trip. A bit playfully, just like a cat, he enticed Ivan. "Maybe you can show me some of your moves."

Jaxon was having the time of his life until he wasn't. Minha was there, causing as much hell as she possibly could. He might have been alright with it, if not for the borderline cruel remarks and extremely aggressive nature she was otherwise taking. She wanted to, with quotes "Rip it right out of him while there was still time. It would be so ravishing for a man to wear beautiful scars."

Seeing someone's true colors was sort of a good thing, especially given it took others to pull such a maniacal and demented mind as hers away from him. Still, there was a slight amount of anxiety. Anxiety in having to get wrapped up in such a situation. Anxiety in apparently being the "mate of the Heretic."

"You mind explaining to me what shit you got me dragged in," Jaxon asked with no kind of absolute chill towards Brad when he finally mustered the courage to speak to him. "Got some aged men and women saying they feel sorry for me and some like Minha out for blood, particularly at you. They think they can "save" me ahead of time by ripping my belly open and letting their doctors stitch me up something nice."
Brad was completely stunned. He knew full well that people were going to raise hell towards himself, but was not expecting the same towards Jaxon, especially something that....graphic. Well, that apparently explains where Minha was this whole time.

“Oops...” Was the only thing that came out of Brad’s mouth just before he took a sip of beverage. He was clearly nervous about something and if it weren’t for the stern face that Jaxon just gave him for that stupid, one word comment to his question, he probably would have just said nothing else. “Okay, okay....I can explain. Let’s go somewhere quieter first.” He gestured towards a hall that would lead to a few bedrooms, usually more private for hookups or lovemaking. That wasn’t really Brad’s intention though, he just wanted to be with Jaxon alone.

Regardless of whether Henrique was referring to moves in the bedroom or on the dance floor, Ivan was a little too drunk or care, or at least tell the difference. “Where were you?” Ivan asked with with a slight slur to his speech. As if on cue, a few people distanced themselves from the pair once Henrique approached, not wanting to disturb their host with his newly claimed mate. “I guess I can show you a few moves.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,694 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,742 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,987 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,281 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,146 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,047 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,923 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,200 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321