The Breeding Station (OPEN)
Zero smiled as he showed his erect member. "Can you suck it? I'm too big to masturbate and your the only one who can reach it." He asked cutely.
(K)

Zero moaned. Madison started to kick as she slept. Whenever she did, she kicked Zero's sensitive parts, causing pleasure. He leaned into the bath, allowing his belly to stick up from the water. "Can you ride me?" He asked.
Zero moaned as Madison kicked again. "Please hurry. I need you. I want to be in you again love." He moaned as he rubbed his sensitive belly.
Zero moaned against Talekia's lips as he entered her. His belly pressed against her flat stomach. His belly shook against her as he pumped deep into her.
Zero moaned louder as he climaxed. His belly rose up and down as he tried to catch his breath. He rubbed his belly to calm himself but then he felt his belly shift and hardened. "Talekia? I think its time."

(What if zero gave birth from his penis? Just this once?)
(Maddie is large but she goes through Zero's penis . Zero manages to push her out without any damage.)

Zero nodded as he rubbed his belly. He was nervous but he was very happy. "You are almost here Maddie. You are going to meet me and mommy." He said happily.
Zero nodded as he looked down. "It's okay little one. You can come when you need to." He said before he felt something. "You are coming through there?" He asked.
"She's coming out of my penis. I think she was so excited, she went down the wrong canal." Zero said as he felt his penis expand as Maddie entered.
"I'm okay. Just a little discomfort. But, I feel some pleasure." Zero explained as his penis widened and grew.
Zero moaned as Maddie passed through. "It feels good! Come on little one, I want to hold you and kiss you my baby." He said happily.
Zero smiled. "She's perfect. You'll be perfect Maddie." He said happily before he moaned as she started to emerge.
Zero moaned louder and louder as Madison emerged. "Come on little one. You are almost here. Come see your beautiful mommy and your pregnant daddy." He said.
Zero smiled as he felt Madison emerge. He moaned as he felt a climax near. He rubbed his belly lovingly as he felt the need to be pregnant again.
Zero smiled as he held his daughter. "Madison. I'm so glad to have you in my arms. You are so perfect." He said happily.
Zero smiled. "I'm glad you like it my baby. It's all for you for the next few months." He said as he rubbed Madison's back.
Zero smiled. "She is. Do you like it out here little one?" He asked Madison.
Zero smiled as he cuddled with his daughter. "You can snuggle with me anytime. All you have to do is ask." He said happily as he kissed Madison's forehead.
Zero smiled as he kissed Madison. "Drink up. And if you be good, I'll bring you some brothers and sisters." He said happily as he imagined himself pregnant.
Zero smiled as he kissed Maddie. "Don't worry Maddie. You'll be my number one girl. I'll never forget you." He promised as he kissed Maddie's forehead.
Zero smiled as he held Madison. "She is so previous. She's an angel." He said happily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,371 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,289 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,062 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock