The Breeding Station (OPEN)
"I have to do something. You are in pain." Zero said.
Zero nodded as he went and brought Madison.
Madison looked to Talekia and started to had tears in her eyes, scared that she would lose her mother.
Madison hiccuped and cuddled next to Talekia. "We have to do something Talekia." Zero stated.
"We have to do something! I know, you can push them back into me." Zero suggested, desperate to keep Talekia alive.
"Please! We have to try! I can't go on without you!" Zero said as he cried.
"Don't do anything! I'll do it for you, okay?" Zero said.
"We have to try. Madison needs you. I need you." Zero said.
(Maybe it works but it leaves Talekia very weak.)
Zero nodded as he took Madison back to the nursery. He returned and removed his clothes. He entered Talekia and started to pump into her, trying to release some pain.
"Come on babies. Come to daddy! My womb is bigger and stronger!" Zero said, trying to convince the babies to come.
"That's it! Come to daddy." Zero said as he felt four babies move into his womb. As he did, he felt a new connection to each of them and he saw he carried three boys and one girl. "They say they are sorry." Zero said as the babies truly felt sorry for hurting Talekia.
Zero went to Talekia's side in a heartbeat. "Rest my love. You did it!" He said before he started to break into tears.
Zero nodded. "Three of them and one girl. Please stay with us. I can't go on without you. I'm useless without." He admitted.
"Please be okay. I don't know what to do without you." Zero said sadly.
Zero got into bed and fell asleep next to Talekia. He snuggled closer to her, trying to keep her warm with his belly.
Zero stayed by Talekia throughout his pregnancy. He cared for her and made soups for her so she could get better. His belly was enormous, filling up the entire bed. Zero continued to work with his massive belly to help his wife.
"I can't. I need to take care of you. It was my fault for what happened." Zero said.
Zero sighed in defeat. "Okay. Just for tonight." He said as he got into bed with Talekia.
Zero nuzzled with Talekia's form. He moaned as he felt a contraction. He brushed it off before he felt a stronger one, causing him to moan again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,177 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,369 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,288 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,050 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock