The Breeding Station (OPEN)
"I wish I knew but Twilight who gave me the egg said I would have to birth, it never said how. Please don't tease me, you know how sensitive I am." Ryne then had a thought and acted on it quickly. He grabbed Arranis' butt and started massaging it.
"You want a family, don't you?" Ryne said with curiosity. "I'll gladly carry any baby you want and I will help raise our family." Ryne thought about raising a family with Arranis, and thought that it would be beautiful to raise a family with her.
Ryne moaned with pleasure as he recieved Arranis' seed. The pleasure was too much for Ryne as felt himself cumming. "Arranis, I'm about to cum! I'm about to cum!"
Ryne released his semen into her. As he was regaining his breath, he said in between breathes "I'm fine, but I'm tired why not we got rest back at my room."
Vyrion felt a strong kicks. His belly shifted, rolling with the movements of the many large, restless babies inside of him that anxiously waited to be birth. It couldn't be long now. Vyrion waddled down the hall. Perhaps he'd find someone to fuck him while he gave birth.
"Starving." Chuckled Ryne. He started to sit up with some difficulty, but Ryne managed to sit up with his legs splayed out. Ryne thanked Arranis and dug into his meal. He enjoyed every bite of his food. It is then that Ryne felt a small jab in his stomach. It hurt him a little but he enjoyed. "Arranis, I felt one of the babies kick." Ryne said with a smile
"Right here." Ryne said pointing to the left side of his belly. Ryne was amazed how big he has gotten, he was bigger than most of the breeders he's seen. His belly nearly reaching a 150 cm around, Ryne still felt like he was getting bigger. Ryne felt the slithering movement in his womb. It sent shivers down his spine. "How long till I'm due." Ryne asked with curiosity.
"Nothing comes to mind but something does worry me. When the Twilight will be born. I was never told when its supposed to be born. I'm still little shakey around the birth of the babies." Ryne said with a little fear in his voice. "I always fear that the babies might be hurt when their born."
"Thank you, as long as I have you beside me, I won't need any potion. The Twilight I'll try to induce." Ryne said as he got up on his knees and raised his butt in the air. "This is where I usually give birth, just please be easy."Ryne said with a blush.
"Slide it in and please, do it before I change my mind." Ryne said blushing. He prepared for what was coming and he had to do it.
Ryne moaned not in pain but in pleasure. He could feel his asshole stretch, but he the Twilight egg inside of him stayed in its position. "The eggs not moving, I don't think we can induce it."
"I don't know. I'm worried that the babies will come out prematurely. Or the twilight doesn't make it and the other Twilights will get angry." Ryne said with fear
Ryne did as he was told and tried to read the Twilights mind but all he saw were different places and people. He didn't know what it meant at first but he remembered that Twilights have a Hive mind intelligence. The Twilight inside of him saw things he couldn't normally see. He tried asking the Twilight if it could come out. But he heard a voice that sounded like hundreds of people talking all at once. 'Not yet' it said and kept repeating until Ryne stopped his connection. "It doesn't want to come out yet." Said Ryne to Arranis
"I'm feeling fine with you around." Ryne smiled. In the short time together he thought that he and Arranis have come very close together.
Ryne blushed at her confession. Deep down he had a feeling she would confess. Ryne rubbed his belly and kissed her. He held the kiss with her until he ran out of breathe.
"Alright." Ryne said. He lied down on the bed and waited for Arranis to join him.
Ryne grabbed onto Arranis as best he could. All he could grab onto was her hands. He moaned as Arranis placed kisses on his neck and he proceeded to do the same.
Ryne was sleeping peacefully with Arranis when he felt a strange feeling. He somehow turned in his sleep so that his stomach was in the air. He felt the strange sensation and saw his belly go outwards. He was experiencing another growth spurt. His belly started to grow outwards; Ryne's skin began feeling very taut. Ryne was rubbing his belly to help soothe his problem. His kept on expanding as Ryne felt the weight of the babies on his small body. Ryne's belly kept growing even when it started to grow off the bed. Ryne thought it would never stop but his wish was granted. His belly stopped growing after a whooping growth to 450cm around. Ryne stared at his stomach, and quietly whispered. "Arranis... Arranis please wake up."
"I've seem to have had that growth spurt you were talking about." Ryne said as he rubbed his belly. He could feel his six Aethon children kicking and the Twilight moving.
"Just one thing." Ryne looked at Arannis with a sex-hungry smile. He puts his hands on her breasts and starts massaging them. "I wish I could do more but I'm cumbersome as is."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,404 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,195 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,092 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,444 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,332 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,592 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,043 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,573 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,282 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,068 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock